Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D (689 Views)

The Reason why White Jesus Hasn't Done Anything For Black People / Why Jesus Needed To Be Born By A Virgin / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2016
"
Re: D by ifenes(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Apparently Jesus has returned.
Re: D by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2016
yeah let him show himself to the world then
Re: D by EyeHateGod: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
hmm
Re: D by branhampaul: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
So' This How You Chose To Thank The God Who Died & Resurrected B'cos Of Your Sin.. God Will Judge You.
Re: D by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
branhampaul:
So' This How You Chose To Thank The God Who Died & Resurrected B'cos Of Your Sin.. God Will Judge You.
grin grin lol yeah I'm sure he would. But he's currently too busy not existing.
Re: D by branhampaul: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin lol yeah I'm sure he would. But he's currently too busy not existing.
Your Not New Boy, People Like You Said The Same Thing During The Time Of Noah. REPENT It Might Be 2 Late..
Re: D by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
branhampaul:
Your Not New Boy, People Like You Said The Same Thing During The Time Of Noah. REPENT It Might Be 2 Late..

Em don't you also know that the story of Noah is a myth debunked by science. There is no evidence of a flood on an extinction level scale. If it had happened we would have found a mountain of proof, but since its just a fairy tale there is no evidence what soever to support it along with the story of Adam and Eve and tower of babel, no proof.
Re: D by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
branhampaul:
I Once Wanted To Become A Gangster, But I Thought Of This; 2pac Died, B.I.G Died, Osama Bin Laden Died, Outlaws Immortal Died, Name Them All.. I Found Out That Theres Nothing In This Life Except One Has Christ.. Do You Know If Those Peps I Mentioned Above Had The Chance 2 Come Back To Life They Would Choose Jesus Christ, But Unfortunately They'R Tormenting In Hell Fire Now..
Why Don't You Give Your LIFE TO CHRIST And Worship Him With All Your Might & Mind.. No Matter How Sinful You Are He Is Willing To Accept You.. Just Give Your Self To Him, Get Baptise In The Name Of Jesus Christ, Not Father, Son And Holy Spirit.. You Can Contact Me On branhampaulchima@yahoo.com
GOD BLESS YOU..
Stop being so puerile, did I tell you I want to become a gangster. No I abhor any kind of violence and embrace peace and equality which is more than I can say for most Christians. You cling to religion because of fear of hell fire. I will not, must not and cannot be ruled by fear. For
"Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." Herbert Frank. Dune chronicles.
Re: D by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
branhampaul:
I Once Wanted To Become A Gangster, But I Thought Of This; 2pac Died, B.I.G Died, Osama Bin Laden Died, Outlaws Immortal Died, Name Them All.. I Found Out That Theres Nothing In This Life Except One Has Christ.. Do You Know If Those Peps I Mentioned Above Had The Chance 2 Come Back To Life They Would Choose Jesus Christ, But Unfortunately They'R Tormenting In Hell Fire Now..
Why Don't You Give Your LIFE TO CHRIST And Worship Him With All Your Might & Mind.. No Matter How Sinful You Are He Is Willing To Accept You.. Just Give Your Self To Him, Get Baptise In The Name Of Jesus Christ, Not Father, Son And Holy Spirit.. You Can Contact Me On branhampaulchima@yahoo.com
GOD BLESS YOU..
I Once Wanted To Become A Pastor, But I Thought Of This; jesus died, paul Died, simon Died, apostles prophets Died, Name Them All.. I Found Out That Theres Nothing In This Life Except One Has intelligence compassion and tolerance.. Do You Know If Those Peps I Mentioned Above Had The Chance 2 Come Back To Life They Would Choose Atheism, But Unfortunately They'R In the unknown(dead) Now..
Why Don't You Give Your LIFE TO Bettering the world And helping All with Your Might & Mind.. No Matter How disillusioned You were society Is Willing To Accept You.. Just Give Your Self To helping the earth, Get educated In The Name Of society, Not Father, Not Son And Not Holy Spirit.. You Can read more on www.godisimaginary.com
Have a meaningful life free from fear and hate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/09/16 / Mike Bamiloye Criticizes Bringing Of Comedians 2 Perform In Church. Do U Agree? / Where Is The Biggest Christian Bookshop Located In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.