Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Who Will Be Lucky Enough To Win N250,000 In The Next RWIN Monthly Draw? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Will Be Lucky Enough To Win N250,000 In The Next RWIN Monthly Draw? (397 Views)

Invest As Low As $10 And Be Lucky To Walk Away With More Than A $1000 / Meet This Month's Lucky Winners Of The RWIN Draw / Rwin Monthly Cash Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be Lucky Enough To Win N250,000 In The Next RWIN Monthly Draw? by Oluwaiye2016: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2016
In recent times Nigeria has been facing severe economic recession. Oil prices have plummeted, unemployment is on the rise, inflation is soaring, and the Naira has seriously depreciated in value.

Analysts say it will take time to recover from this doom. I agree that it’s tough and rough, but opportunities for building wealth still abound. In 2016, some people will create wealth for themselves notwithstanding. According to Mary Kay Ash, “there are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened”. It is those who make things happen that are likely to thrive in these austere times. I want you to know it’s possible to be “recession-proof,” seeing what is going on around you yet not experiencing any of it personally.
It’s on this note, I present to you ROSABON WIN BIG (RWIN).

Who Will Be Lucky Enough To Win N250,000 In The Next RWIN Monthly Draw?

Let’s see… if I win a whooping N250, 000, what I would do with it? • I could take that weekend trip I have been planning all year long with my friends … • I could go on a shopping spree and “update” my wardrobe… • I could pay for that course I want to take… • I could invest the money… • I could even donate it to charity (not likely), okay maybe a fraction… You probably have a longer list than mine, so let’s get on to how you can make the money!
One unique offering of Rosabon Financial Services is the Rosabon Win-Big Monthly Note – also known as RWIN. RWIN is an account that rewards its customers through a monthly raffle draw with exciting cash prices for 10 lucky winners and a grand prize of N250, 000 . Over 55 customers have left the draw N250,000 richer, who says the next person can’t be you? You too can participate and stand a chance of winning up to N250,000, all you need is to open a RWIN account with Rosabon Financial Services, and place funds for a 30 day period. Every block of N20,000, in your account stands you a chance to WIN BIG in the monthly draw. You could invest as much as 5, 3, 1, 10million or even 200,000 or less. The more you invest, the more chances you have at the raffle draw. Whether you win or not, your principal placement is still yours with annual interest rate of 2%.Now guess what! It is time for another edition of the RWIN monthly draw and its happening live on Saturday 1st Oct 2016, at Rosabon Financial Services office. You are invited to come and experience the rewards of RWIN as another set of 10 lucky winners emerge. To know more about RWIN, simply contact our client service representatives, call 0...8...1..0..8..3..5..4..5..0.3 or o.isaac@rosabon-finance.net for more information.
Note>>>> You can withdraw your money anytime you wish to.

(1) (Reply)

ONE TIME OFFER (decide And Invest) / Increase Your Business Revenue, Reach More Target Audience / Duplexes For Sale In GRA, Abeokuta, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.