Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Taxi Experience - Make Una Help Me Judge This Case Abeg (A Must Read) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Taxi Experience - Make Una Help Me Judge This Case Abeg (A Must Read) (655 Views)

Confessions Of A Uber Taxi Driver / Una Mumu Don Taya Me / Fellow Sports Writers, Where Una Dey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Taxi Experience - Make Una Help Me Judge This Case Abeg (A Must Read) by McAkpos: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
I was in a taxi this morning rushing to go to work when she came in.
The following took place between me and the girl.
Me:- "hi good day"
She just looked at me; snubbed me and didn't reply.
Me:- "I am greeting you o", I said ... and so what? She replied.
As the car moved, I offered her the chocolate I was eating and she gave me "mtcheeeew" as a response.
Then I quietly kept to myself.
When we got to GRA, she dropped before me with a big hand bag looking beautiful I must confess.
Shortly, I heard a pinging sound of a blackberry then I looked down and saw a BB Torch in-between the seats with her beautiful face on the screen.
Quickly, I stopped; boarded yet another cab and rushed back to the junction where she alighted.
Luckily, I saw her entering a fast food joint, then I humbly called her.
Me:- hello hello!!
Then she stopped and looked back standing at the entrance door of the fast food.
The moment she saw me, she waved her head in the public and said:- look at how stupid you are...so because of a girl you stopped at where you're not suppose to stop, Idiot!
She went inside not knowing that I came to give her her phone.
What would you have done if you were in my shoes??
Even till now, the phone still dey with me. I'm confused, don't know what to do.
SEE MORE:- http://repnaija.com/site_0/Hotspot-for-Stories-Jokes-Music-Video-Movies-News-Gists-Gossips-and-Entertainment-News.xhtml

(1) (Reply)

How To Publish Your Manuscripts With Emotion Press / Diana / The Man At My Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.