Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW (46091 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Pictured In Short Skirt After Fast Season / Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by Polyglot7pointO: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
my dream car..my fav.brand of all times..meanwhile let me continue to manage this my 7series..GOD GO BLESS ME BUY THIS ONE SOON AS I APPRECIATE THE OLD ONE HE GIVE ME SO AND APPRECIATE THE NEW ONE HE BLESS ANOTHER WITH..GOOD THINGS COMES TO THOSE WHO HARBOR NO HATE FOR GOOD THINGS..RULE NO.1.
004gist:
Nigerian professional footballer who plays for Arsenal Ladies, She was named best player and was the highest goal scorer at the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup.
She posted this pictures on her Instagram page and tagged it AFRICAN HOT PEPPER SOURCE
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKAwb3rgjY_/
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by 9jauk: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
haywire07:
asides her football skills, I love her for her simplicity . Unlike that short, breastless albino that looks like Vic o

But you wicked o;you practically finish a human being who is alife ewelamo,

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by amoduganja: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Angelb4:
Now that Kenneth Omeruo has moved out of England, what's next for Oshoala?

How much will it cost her to take a thrice monthly speed train or flight to Omeruo's new base and get laid? Many sports men and women are doing this cause they can afford it.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by Ajoboss(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Where is kenneth omeoruo?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by jecca(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Very very Very Very very very Beautiful.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by holluphemydavid(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Angelb4:
Dat will not be a problem, dey both has d money to jet around or trail
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by Brayss(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
cant wait to see u again,the last time i saw u mark asnt come to NIGERIA grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by edebemba(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
herzern:
Money answereth all thinqs!!....

Poverty in my Life.....this is for you ↓↓↓

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3837094_thunderfire_gif1123ad13b374ee26eb896576f518abf9
This thunder na real ballistic missile. Na waooo. Poverty no go escape am.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by Araoluwa005(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Decibel:
This lady is very wise , see as she arranged her Aba made long sleeve and Jeans
learn to celebrate good things

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by Agbanagba1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
ini4brandon:
female ballers and crotch grabbing..... undecided
She no get long thin and she dey grab that place. She need yellow card.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by gloryman91: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Fame don come no more hijab abi? Aishat think deeply o.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by Decibel: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Araoluwa005:
learn to celebrate good things
Read my comment slowly and you will get the information I'm trying to pass.
#BuyNaijaAndGrowNaira wink
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by Araoluwa005(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Decibel:
Read my comment slowly and you will get the information I'm trying to pass. #BuyNaijaAndGrowNaira wink
OK, I am sorry
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by crestedguy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Angelb4:
hummmm chuckuchucku, information misiter,lie lie mohanmed, wetin concern you about that,you can as well be a better replacement
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by BABANGBALI: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dis babe go sweet for bed just like champions league final between Barcelona and real madrid
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by Sheyi14(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
She tel una say na her own sad shocked cheesy

Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by nicepolice(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Beautiful and very decent. Nice Beema #teamGermancars
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by tammie24: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
haywire07:
asides her football skills, I love her for her simplicity . Unlike that short, breastless albino that looks like Vic o
I tell u!

Never heard about any real achievement she/he has made since we she started appearing in the news.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by tammie24: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Decibel:
This lady is very wise , see as she arranged her Aba made long sleeve and Jeans
that long sleeve go buy you and your whole family

Aswear!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by Decibel: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
tammie24:
that long sleeve go buy you and your whole family

Aswear!
Not everyone you see on NL is poor. Your mentality though
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by tammie24: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Decibel:

Not everyone you see on NL is poor. Your mentality though
I agree not everyone but you may be poor cos to say a footballer that is worth a lot of money to say she's wearing Aba made shirt and jeans

Could it be cos you are use to wearing such, you think a footballer who has so much money would try to save money by wearing cheap rubbish cloths in UK?

Like she ordered Aba made from Nigeria to flex in UK... undecided
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by Decibel: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
tammie24:
I agree not everyone but you may be poor cos to saw a footballer that is worth a lot of money and said she's wearing Aba made shirt and jeans

Could it be cos you are use to wearing such, you think a footballer who has so much money would try to save money by wearing cheap rubbish cloths in UK?

Like she ordered Aba made from Nigeria to flex in UK... undecided
You're irredeemable. Do you know that some Aba made clothes find their way to UAE?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by TAXMASTER: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chai see this babe wey I been dey watch when Mr Osahon dey give am tough training For St jude's Primary school Ilasa,she don become big girl.#BABAGODPICKUP.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by tammie24: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Decibel:

You're irredeemable. Do you know that some Aba made clothes find their way to UAE?
you should know it's a typographical error, Mr English teacher

Smh for you... saying I'm not redeemable cos of typo error...lol
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by Jermakas: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=Decibel post=49123333]This lady is very wise , see as she arranged her Aba made long sleeve and Jeans [/quot

Are you sure you with your brain, pleaseeeeeeee stop meaning ignorant comment.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by Jermakas: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=Decibel post=49123333]This lady is very wise , see as she arranged her Aba made long sleeve and Jeans [/quot

Are you sure you with your brain pleaseeeeeeee stop meaning baseless comment.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by bishop1988(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
anochuko01:
I don't think I've ever watched her play.... I don't know how good she is.

Which village did u come from?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by Decibel: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=Jermakas post=49134734][/quote]
Before you reply ones comment make sure that you must have read it slowly cum deeply to get the sense the person is making
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by zicol2015: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
tellwisdom:
This cheap car??
Buy your own make we see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures? / South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup / Mikel Gets "Odogwu" As Nickname In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.