Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Why Is Project Writing Such A Big Problem Amongst Nigerian Students? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Is Project Writing Such A Big Problem Amongst Nigerian Students? (989 Views)

Project Writing (social Sciences) / Project Writing Made Easy / Project Writing Assistance Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Project Writing Such A Big Problem Amongst Nigerian Students? by maclatunji: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2009
I remember when I was in my final semester in school writing my project, majority of my course mates were at a total loss on: what project writing is, the reason why they are to do research and submit the report. Needless to say that they did  not know how to do it. Do not go about thinking our lecturer was not good. That would be false, because I can assure you that he is one of the best this country as produced. Personally, I think this just reflects the poor quality of the majority of undergraduates we have in our tertiary institutions.

Research methodology and project writing should be one of the easiest courses one can have in school because you have the benefit of a minimum of 2 years to learn those things that will enable you write a good project.

I have not found it easy to get a good job in the present state of Nigeria. However, my research and writing skills which I fine-tuned in my final year at school mean that I have a body of work spanning the last 14 months that anybody would be proud of.

If you find that as a student or professional you simply cannot comprehend what research mrthodology or project writing is alll about, then you can give me a call on 08085404500.

Sincerely, what you might not realise is that you are always doing research and reporting to yourself, the problem is you do it subconciously.
Re: Why Is Project Writing Such A Big Problem Amongst Nigerian Students? by ayodele123(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2009
Laziness is one of the reasons.
Educational standards have fallen and is another reason for this malaise.
Corruption is another factor
In Nigeria,when it is easy to get a University degree without writing final exams and without writing your thesis yourself,why will a student be hardworkinig enough to write his project by himself?
Pay a contractor to write your thesis/project for you and settle your lecturers to award you marks.Simple as that and your degree is ready and you are ready for onvocation.
Rebranding Nigeria should start from the Universities.

(1) (Reply)

Movie Producers/ Directors Contact Me For Mind Blowing Scripts / Success Quotes And Sayings / Sober Reflection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.