Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Graduate Trainee Programme 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Programme 2016 (1285 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Graduate Service Executive Conversion Programme - 2016 / The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 / Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XVI Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Programme 2016 by jademuyiwa: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Graduate Trainee Programme 2016
Greensprings School is an international co-educational establishment comprising of Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and Sixth Form located within the Anthony and Lekki environs of Lagos State. We are currently recruiting suitable graduates across various disciplines for our 2016 Graduate Trainee Programme.
Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
Programme Requirements

Minimum Qualifications
Applicants should have a minimum of 2.1 (in Education) or B.SC/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification

Areas of Need
Information Technology
Learning Support (Speech Therapist)
Business Studies
Art and Drama

Relevant Work Experience:
Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience

Age Range
22-30 years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
o Excellent oral and written communication skills
o Positive attitude
o Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
o Ability to work independently and as part of a team
o Strong ethical and moral standards
o Dedicated and diligent
o Excellent Professional appearance
Application Deadline:
Two weeks from date of publication

Suitable applicants should send copies of CVs along with credentials (including birth certificate) via email to graduatetrainee.lekki@greenspringsschool.com (Lekki Campus)

Please note that applicants should be resident of Lekki/Ajah environs
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme 2016 by Bazinga(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Why should I send my credentials? Cv sending should be OK for now.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed, I Just Got A Part Time Teaching Job (2016 thread) / Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. / I Need A Place Where I Can Do Volunteer Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.