Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) (32457 Views)

SUV Runs Into A Canal In Lagos (Photos) / OMG! Big Snake Killed In Ago Palace Canal In Lagos / Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) by Malakh: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
ok let me make it clearer to you use Strongs Concordance H3926 and search for Lemuel and just to give you a better understanding who is in a better position to counsel King Shlomo is it an outsider or his mother, this is my profession and career i know what I'm saying you dont have to agree with me tho, adios
Gaborone:

The woman who gave those instructions to her son -king Lemuel- was not named, hence it is difficult to say who she was, or whether King Lemuel was King Solomon himself.

Never intended to argue though. Was genuinely interested in what you had to say.

Chao.
Re: Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) by Ibidapson(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Omutin gbagbe ise, oda keregbe oda keregbe bori

Re: Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) by dsekist(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin yhu neva chi sumching
Re: Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) by mayorola(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
sayo 4 real
Re: Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) by Teeboi56: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
I don't pity her at all he should have die there becos if u no how to drunk u supposed to no how to die also foolish man
Re: Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) by pandoikenna: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
action bitters at work
Re: Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) by Owilar(m): 12:57am On Sep 07, 2016
drink and b drunk to forget wahala syndrome. Try this out:: Small task takes just 30 seconds to complete and end 10$ pay task at your convenience. http://DSmallollarnize.com/?share=381495
Re: Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 07, 2016
kelvyn7:
SHEY HE LIKES DRINKING? undecided
I AM SURE HE HAD SOME EXTRA IN THE CANAL grin grin grin

Thank God he is alive
but that canal no deep na. Just shallow but fast
Re: Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:26am On Sep 07, 2016
Omuti to gbagbe ise,oda keregbe,oda kere,oda keregbe borun
Re: Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) by oladipo322(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2016
that man should b given a resounding slap that will quickly revive him
Re: Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) by ODODO35: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Omuti ki se apa owo owo re lounaaaaa

How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria / One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? / Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear?