Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,589 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? (13751 Views)

If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / See Why You Should Mind What You Keep In Your Car Especially In Hot Weather / Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by Dexema(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2016
I remember when my friends dad brought a girl from their town (somewhere in Oyo) to live with them, this lil girl wrote all the notes she probably missed in school on their dad's car, she was sharply sent back before she does it on another level.
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by eleko1: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2016
I caught one boy like that.He wrote "FOR SALE" on the bonnet.Thank God say I cover am embarassed sad

2 Likes

Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by MrRichy(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2016
transient123:
There was this naughty neighbour of mine who drew two parallel lines from the headlight to the fuel tank door of my newly acquired tokunbo car some 8yrs back.

I was shivering when I saw it and prayed later he wasn't around when I shivered, perhaps, God knows what could have happened if he had been around at that moment.

The coconut head boy was even my landlord son sef. The mama beg sha.

The Kid is learning horizontal and vertical lines... maybe he's in Nursery 1
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by Junior66(m): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2016
On my dad's current car.
8+8=16
4+4=8. And a whole lot of meaningless designs drawn by a sharp object, probably a nail.
Fortunately we bought the nigerian-used car with those designs otherwise..... the pikin ear for tell am.
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by MrRichy(m): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2016
eleko1:
I caught one boy like that.He wrote "FOR SALE" on the bonnet.Thank God say I cover am embarassed sad

wetin you use cover am ? grin
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by T4kbaba(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2016
My brother just put his kid in arabic school. Upon returned home , the first thing he practised is to write Allahu Akbar in Arabic in his dad car.As his dad saw the big arabic engraving letters on the car , he got angry and wanted to deal with him seriously and that was how l came out to intervene and interpret the word to his dad (Allahu Akbar) which means God is great. Oro ba pa esi je ooo o di hun.
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2016
I doubt if you gonna hit your kid if he or she writes this on your car.

2 Likes

Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by eleko1: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Tarpaulin
MrRichy:

wetin you use cover am ? grin
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by eleojo23: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2016
OKorowanta:
I think my wicked Mallam who man our gate wrote jagajaga on my car not kids.
Dat guy get Boko haram mind.
Thank god he has been sacked.

grin grin
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by MrRichy(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2016
eleko1:
Tarpaulin
grin
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by aamstih: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2016
Hello all, When you guys say 'write' do you mean the kids using their fingers and taking advantage of the dust (dirt) or the kids using a nail filer, knife, counter (bottled coke lid) or any other sharp objects to imprint words?

Gracias
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by humblelyf(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Situation001:
That's how one idiot completed the '4 x 4' equation on my car by scratching the answer "16' on it.. I was so annoyed but I got rid of it.. like this kid wasnt satisfied when he saw I cleaned it and he repeated it again.. I have to repeat this process for like 4 times and the boy keep solving the equation until I decided to kuku help him myself by printing the answer on my car myself.. what I saw the following day was more annoying.. The idiot had helped me marked it with a bold mark sign with his signature boldly signed beneath it..

I'm still looking for the idiot till today..
uncle you can lie ooo.
that was an old joke

1 Like

Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by odiereke(m): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2016
My Neighbour's car was decorated too with scratches, when the kid was brought to see what he did, He refuted that he was not the writer of that one, but his own is at the other side of the car. My Neighbour was so mad because he just painted the car 2 days before.

2 Likes

Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by dakerabbi: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2016
Dshocker:

Of cos you have to value em more,but not until you've dealt with em with a permanent scar...
see devil in d making. Abi na assistant devil you be?
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by MrHenshaw: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2016
MrRichy:
its annoying when someone scratches your car, talk more of a kid.

woke up this morning and decided to go clean the car.
what i saw shocked me

one crazy kid had written his full name(surname included) all around the car's body. am currently thinking on what to do to him if i catch him.

so have kids ever written crazy stuffs on your car ? share you experiences.

our Oga Lalasticlala, share your experiences too grin

Since he has written his full name,just do change of ownership straight away.No doubt your car has black colour.And makes black board for him.
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by Light2c(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2016
Lol mine was the lil smart kid whose elder sis I was dating. He wrote " go go go go go"
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by aboyaji(m): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Kids are fond of completing the 4*4 on SUVs

They would see 4*4 and write = 16 grin
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by Bethelwealthy(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2016
............."FOR SALE" undecided
thank God my neighbour called to bergain and i was like WHAAAAAAAAAAADA44444KKKKK! grin
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by kristisking(m): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Yea, I have seen a kid write on a car. The kid demonstrated his academic prowess by using a pin to write = 16 on a 4 × 4 wheel car. The owner laughed over it and had to retouch the car.
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by mjbaba: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2016
Lol. My little girl was calling with all her strength. "DADDYY, DADDYYY...COME AND SEE WHAT I HAVE 'DO'.." only for me to get there and see that she had used a nail to scratch my then newly bought on credit Honda Discussion Continues. I just stood looking at her. If I was to touch her, I would over beat her. So I just asked her if it was good to spoil Daddy's car. She sobered up and said 'No'. I said "Dont ever do it again" and I took her inside. She was 3 years old then. 7 years old now

4 Likes

Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by huntax(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2016
My neighbour's son scribbled nonsense on my car with a stone few months ago. A few weeks before, he had taken off the name tag around the boot of the car. It's almost like he was sent to torment me.

Right now I have no money fora paint job. His mother apologized and prayed that God will give me a much better car (I drive a Honda oddeyse 96), hoping for that prayer to be answered cry
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by aalangel(f): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2016
As an adult, I've written "wash me" on two or three cars.
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by merxi55(f): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2016
vycee01:
Had a similar experience sad

I woke up on a Saturday morning to wash my car only to see scratches on the bonnet. The kid wrote his name and the rest of his family's name. Had to call the kid and explain why that act was wrong and what not. Felt terrible sad
eyah! apologies oh
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by eyinjuege: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2016
driand:
My neighbors' annoying kids angry

Report them to their father, and show him an estimate of the cost of repainting the car. Tell him that if his kids do that again, he'll have to be responsible for fixing it.

Parents should teach their kids to be responsible and not damage other people's property.
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by merxi55(f): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2016
MrRichy:
its annoying when someone scratches your car, talk more of a kid.

woke up this morning and decided to go clean the car.
what i saw shocked me

one crazy kid had written his full name(surname included) all around the car's body. am currently thinking on what to do to him if i catch him.

so have kids ever written crazy stuffs on your car ? share you experiences.

our Oga Lalasticlala, share your experiences too grin
please oh, i apologize on the kid's behalf, biko Bahara.. forgive,they are gifts!
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by merxi55(f): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2016
brunofarad:
I will tell u guys my story grin

So. This naughty kid in my former residence wrote his name on my car....

I got hold of him when I saw him and twisted his ear and told him not to try it again......he felt bad and apologised......

So next week I saw another witting under the first one that reads.....

“Am sorry”

grin

Believe this and believe that BUHARI will still lead the war in sambisa forest one day grin
buahahahaha...
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by zicol2015: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Ow!!!! i could remeber my dad's Grand Cherokee Jeep he bought sometimes ago. One faithful day like that, the devil entered me so d area they wrote 6 Valve 4×4 on the vehicle i just put =16..
lolx.. my Dad almost linched me to death
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by ibawon(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2016
I remember when my nephew wrote my father's name and all his Uncles Name he knew including his Dad on my Dad's car (his Grandfather) because non of them bought him Chocolate. O boy we plenty die cheesy
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by okikiosibodu(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
I doubt if you gonna hit your kid if he or she writes this on your car.
When I saw the topic of this thread, this was the first picture that came to mind. I will gladly drive such to anywhere I want to go. I will even snap the child and the car, and show such child in the future when he/she is of age

1 Like

Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by MrRichy(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2016
merxi55:
please oh, i apologize on the kid's behalf, biko Bahara.. forgive,they are gifts!

his mom came to beg shaa....
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by Psoul(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2016
Yes...it happened to me on my 4 x 4 Jeep. A particular mad man saw the 4x4 logo behind the jeep and quickly add = 16. Making it look like a mathematics (4 x 4 = 16).

I took it to a panel beater who removed and retouched the dent. The next day, this mad man came again and saw that what he wrote has been cleaned, he got angry and what shouting "who is the olodo that canceled the arithmetic he got correctly. He picked a piece of metal and added his = 16 again.

I later took the car to an artist who stylishly added the = 16 to the 4 x 4. I also told him to add the sign of good to the mathemathics.
Next day this same mad man came back to check his matehmatics. Seeing that his work has been approved even with a good, he was excited and said, "now you people have learned this one. He still picked his piece of metal and now wrote under the maths, "thank you very much".

When i saw this one, i feinted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Electric Cars Won’t Sell Well In Nigeria / Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) / Tanker Spilling Fuel At Ibadan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.