Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari (24506 Views)

APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa / Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by shammah1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
I

1 Like

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Oluwabusobomi(f): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
The dullard of Daura has spoken!
But Edolites knw what to do!!

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by LilSmith55(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
in italy accent:: the idiiota has spokeno

1 Like

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
so after 6yrs of osomole leadership Na only roads and school Buhari dey use say d man deliver mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm odikwa very bad oooo

I just wish Nigerians will receive sense neither APC nor pdp ave our solution....... well make I dey observe Edo ppl make dia wish Na time 4 dem to ask dem selves questions weather dey are really well taken care of.
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by ojnnaco(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
I was just thinking of what Buhari will Boast of in this Nigeria as his achievements.

The other times I said he is confused Front and Back I was banned for weeks .

Well!!! I'm finally back.

Watch and see as the Edo election will take be termed inconclusive and after some hours,one stooge will be imposed on the people

1 Like

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
sad
NgeneUkwenu:

I will finish and expose their hypocrisy on Saturday when the result is announced!

grin
sorry to burst ur bubble my dear, PDP iz takin Edo state cos am on ground here & knw wat am talkin about sad

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by blackboy2star(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
What about Kogi state governorship election on 21st November 2015? Abi nah gej still be presido then... APC and cry cry cry

The chairman said the president “will not be oblivious of the fact that his visit is important being his first major governorship poll to be conducted since assumption of office on May 29, 2015.
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by LMFashions: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
bettercreature:
Are you guys posting from APC situation room or what is your problem,why are you people trying to hide the truth? this government is not working stop all these nonsense post
I am a die hard APC supporter,i want APC to lose Edo state just to make them to realise what Nigerians are going through at the moment

Chisos!!! shocked shocked
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by moffat(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] something missing defected party members according by APClies abi no one jump cheat
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
sad
sorry to burst ur bubble my dear, PDP iz takin Edo state cos am on ground here & knw wat am talkin about sad

Edo North?

EDo South?

EDO Central?
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Amanwulu1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
When did baba learn d meaning of teknokrat and its usefulness in governance?

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by ceeethru(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
"A vote for Obaseki is a vote for me" Pa Muhamadu Buhari.

How much is fuel, rice, tomatoes and how much is in your pocket since Buhari came?

In fact, Buhari just warned you.

#Enuffsaid

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Edo North?

EDo South?

EDO Central?
edo north, apc =2/3 pdp=1/3
or even 50-50 sef

edo south, apc=1/3 pdp=2/3

EDO CENTRAL APC=0/3. PDP=3/3

sad

d short demon comrade govnor iz gonna get it...

he won't knw wat hit him & I feel sad cos am definitely 4 APC & Buhari sad

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by NZAGHA(f): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity ipob youths who are going to break down on Saturday.. grin

Buhari We Love You!

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by dollyptosh(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
DropShot:
Too many lazy frustrated souls here.

Make person no cry blood for Saturday ooo
Lazy frustrated souls you say. Isn't the president shameless?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Abugab(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Only in Nigeria will a brain dead man who dragged the nation into recession still have the guts to be campaigning.. Nigeria is truly an animal kingdom

.....and that makes you one of the animals in the kingdom.
Nonsense....
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Carter4luv(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
hw can u av a broom in ur huz, yet ur huz is still dirty, vote pst iyamu. vote pdp....
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

edo north, apc =2/3 pdp=1/3
or even 50-50 sef

edo south, apc=1/3 pdp=2/3

EDO CENTRAL APC=0/3. PDP=3/3

sad

d short demon comrade govnor iz gonna get it...

he won't knw wat hit him & I feel sad cos am definitely 4 APC & Buhari sad

I will quote you On Saturday grin

1 Like

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by kings09(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
ahaika23:
Dullardinhuoe has spoken. You know what to do!
Buhari is shameless
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Weigher: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pa Buhari doesn't have any moral to campaign for anyone until he fulfill his baggage of promises he made to Nigerian. I expect protest votes frm Edolites for the hardship Buhari inflicts on Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Miles300: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Atleast Buhari was sensitive enough not to talk "we will " he narrowed it down to just Edo state dat they vote for continuity ... It wud av been a disaster if he attributed himself in it .. With APC promises ...

1 Like

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by OYAY(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
MONITZ:
The idea of having Obaseki in Osadebey 's house nurtured by certain people in Edo state is "dead on arrival ",he is a hard sell given the current economic imbroglio in the country, Bubu campaigning for him is even making everything worse.

Is it that he is not feeling the people's pulse or Wat?, maybe he is so cocooned that he is now far away from reality?,I could remember during their campaign train then, it was still this very Bubu and Osibade who used "sachet Milo and milk" for breakfast, this was to paint a picture of them being with the masses and the down trodden in the society.

But 16 months after, they don't even want to associate with the masses any more,now they want us dead thru with the obnoxious policies that re not even close to ameliorating our economic impasse.

Which way "BUBU "?re u trying to play Emperor Nero who fiddled while Rome burnt ?Come out plain and proper to tell us that u re as confused nd hopeless as the populace instead of introducing policies that start in fits and bursts,and which end up worsening the situation of things.
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by OYAY(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
MONITZ:
The idea of having Obaseki in Osadebey 's house nurtured by certain people in Edo state is "dead on arrival ",he is a hard sell given the current economic imbroglio in the country, Bubu campaigning for him is even making everything worse.

Is it that he is not feeling the people's pulse or Wat?, maybe he is so cocooned that he is now far away from reality?,I could remember during their campaign train then, it was still this very Bubu and Osibade who used "sachet Milo and milk" for breakfast, this was to paint a picture of them being with the masses and the down trodden in the society.

But 16 months after, they don't even want to associate with the masses any more,now they want us dead thru with the obnoxious policies that re not even close to ameliorating our economic impasse.

Which way "BUBU "?re u trying to play Emperor Nero who fiddled while Rome burnt ?Come out plain and proper to tell us that u re as confused nd hopeless as the populace instead of introducing policies that start in fits and bursts,and which end up worsening the situation of things.

You wrote all this epistle without any content and direction hence you have just wasted your megabytes!!! Shikena
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by DonBobes(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Only in Nigeria will a brain dead man who dragged the nation into recession still have the guts to be campaigning.. Nigeria is truly an animal kingdom

If pple vote for APC again in dis country then there's a problem!
APC is a gone party in dis country, i see PDP coming back strong after a lesson learnt.

4 Likes

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by adehab: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Where is Tinubu??

1 Like

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Aroh48(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
I am not suprise indeed,because Nigeria is truely an animal kingdom.It's only in Nigeria that you will see a failure campaigning.I pity the masses,because they we be fooled.If PDP should win,the election will be inconclusive but if APC should win,it would be the other way round.
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by chimauga(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
See them

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by MissingBudget: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mugu grin
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by akoeli(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmm!it can't be otherwise, because only the The Weakest are fit to rule in Nigeria.
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by Habakus: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
jmichlins:
I don't know why this man still has the balls to address this nation. He should be covered with shame after making $1 what it is today. I don't want to talk about the recession cause that one na crying matter
Look at you! Just take a good look at yourself!
You've started complaining now,ba?
When they were warning people like you during election period against voting for Buhari,you were forming "Mr Know-it-all". Now look at it now.
You should be the one ashamed of yourself for having the balls to complain after helping to foister Buhari on Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by donvat1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
that mouth wey he use talk am make e bend
Re: Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari by IMASTEX: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Thanks for creating unnecessary traffic in addition to what you have already done. But guess what, your presence is what other party needs to win.

You can't give what you don't have, Think about that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isa Pantai Biography: Ministerial Nominee, What You Should Know About Him / Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) / Sodiq Ango-Abdullahi Wins PDP Election While Still Being Held By Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.