Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate (72964 Views)

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mrnigeria(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:

Lobatan,religiously you cant help and mind you i an empty barrel makes the loudest noise.EYE SERVICING!!!!!!!
your mind is so narrow. how many pple has religion helped? religion has done mor harm than good. That's why religion is the only thing on your mind.

that's why shia and Sunni Muslims have been killing themselves.

if I try to help "religiously" i would be helping my religion alone, not the world.

what I'm working on, anybody and everybody can benefit regardless of their religion. make any sense?

I understand you don't want to be the only empty barrel, count me out sha.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2016
mrnigeria:

your mind is so narrow. how many pple has religion helped? religion has done mor harm than good. That's why religion is the only thing on your mind.

that's why shia and Sunni Muslims have been killing themselves.

if I try to help "religiously" i would be helping my religion alone, not the world.

what I'm working on, anybody and everybody can benefit regardless of their religion. make any sense?

I understand you don't want to be the only empty barrel, count me out sha.
Atleast help your folks and yourself out of ignorance first before you start rendering others.
Y'all need this more than any other person.
EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mrnigeria(m): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:

No i cnt lie when dont have nothing to offer me.Talking about reading the Quran every believing Muslim does that every day but do you have a book you can depend on?
every believing Muslim

you keep dodging the question.

I asked abt you and you still haven't answered.

you aren't a true Muslim, you are one of the many misinformed fellows running around disturbing the peace.

I will answer your question, I read my Bible, it is the word of God. But I don't depend on it. my trust is in God, not my bible.
I know it can be confusing to you. what it means is I do not need my bible to save me or to help me do something because God lives in everyone of us.

you have been answered: I don't have any book i "depend" on. I have God.

You can depend on a book sha. especially one full of scribbles.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mrnigeria(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:

Atleast help your folks and yourself out of ignorance first before you start rendering others.
Y'all need this more than any other person.
EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE!!!!!!
Thanks for the advice. Miss perfect non infidel. enjoy your 70 male virgins and river of wine.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2016
mrnigeria:

Thanks for the advice. Miss perfect non infidel. enjoy your 70 male virgins and river of wine.
You welcome!
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2016
mrnigeria:

every believing Muslim

you keep dodging the question.

I asked abt you and you still haven't answered.

you aren't a true Muslim, you are one of the many misinformed fellows running around disturbing the peace.

I will answer your question, I read my Bible, it is the word of God. But I don't depend on it. my trust is in God, not my bible.
I know it can be confusing to you. what it means is I do not need my bible to save me or to help me do something because God lives in everyone of us.

you have been answered: I don't have any book i "depend" on. I have God.

You can depend on a book sha. especially one full of scribbles.
Lol!I know that's what your answer would be,yh!no sane person would depend on such books changed from the initial language hebrew to another man's language.Surely you wont depend on it when you think you not confused bt the book itself is a confused one.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mrnigeria(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:

Lol!I know that's what your answer would be,yh!no sane person would depend on such books changed from the initial language hebrew to another man's language.Surely you wont depend on it when you think you not confused bt the book itself is a confused one.
I will reserve my comments. I wish you the best in your jihad. All I know is there is one true God. I wish you the best in everything you do, and I hope one day you will be able to contribute significantly to the betterment of this world.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by hamzeiy: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2016
adekayo1234:

You mean the truth you are trying to force on the whole world?
One striking attribute of truth is that it doesn't force itself on others, it will naturally manifest itself. A forced truth is a lie and btw, you need psychiatrist evaluation asap if you actually meant what you typed
lol...your degenerated and demented brain wont alow you to seprate facts from falsehood or propaganda...checkout the islamic history we conquered empires as it is known to every civilization but we never forced anyone into islam..islam was accepted from the arabs to the persians even the worst historic enemies of muslims in terms of war the Mongols had no option but to accept the truth..for the truth by its nature is appealing to a "RATIONAL" heart..."THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION" (Q) faith is an issue of the hrt and cannot be forced.
at thesame time..we wont be what you want us to be because you are as good as animals with out use of their brain for rational taught thus i understand your dilemma. when ass.holes like you learn to seprate politics,propaganda from religion and facts the bettr for your types..otherswise you can keep deceiving yourself till you visit your grave...soon shall you come to know

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Kazrem(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2016
Angrymode:

Nope! That is because nuns know better than to dress with their nun wear to an external exam.

By the way, is the girl a Muslim nun?
If you have not seen a nun with her dress to an external exam, I have seen.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Kazrem(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2016
KingAdegoke:
nuns dey write waec?
If you have not seen, I had seen.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Generousity1: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2016
The attitude of the supervisor is too harsh on the student. She is a religion bigot who did not fit to be a public worker. She has to be discipline for her bigotry display. I will like to plead with my brothers to raise up to this challenge of infringement on our sisters right to religion (hijab) and continue to condemn all barbaric act against Al Islam till those bigot have a rethink. I don't understand their problem with hijab. Whether they like it or not Islam will continue to be great.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Adefroshz: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmmm........I can see some monkeys and baboons in d zoological garden of nigeria
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2016
junnyjake:

cryptically sarcastic, I like that undecided
Thanks undecided
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by dragonking3: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:

Afterall you carefully stated Buhari's daughter,so would you expect her to emulate Buhari's daughter
By the way,let assume you & your familyattend a deeper life church,would you suggest or advice your daughter dresses like someone going to christ embassy or winner?Judge Yourself!
This is a very wrong assertion. The doctrine in deeper life is different from the on in Anglican. But Muslims claim to have the same doctrine right? So why is it that the rich kids don't wear hijab, only the poor hungry ones? All my Muslims friends that are rich have never for once wore hijab. Hijab is for the poor and oppressed.
Hear is another picture of Buhari daughter Hanan celebrating her birthday with other Muslim girls, none of them is wearing hijab. HIJAB IS FOR POOR MUSLIM GIRLS.

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Achor1111(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Rubbish post

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by uruego(f): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Ishaq or what do you call yourself? must she write waec? let her go n marry an alhaji n continue serving him shikena! ;DIshaq or what do you call yourself? must she write waec? let her go n marry an alhaji n continue serving him shikena!
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by snowblaq(f): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Sanchez01:
MURIC again The supervisor might have been wrong by forcefully asking her to take off the hijab. She could have asked her to take off her hijab in private if she really wanted to search her. Overtime, that has been the practice with searching females during exams.

Muric, on the other hand should go and sleep. It is only a piece on cloth and nothing special. While I condemn the act, MURIC has shown that it is clearly an arm of a devilish tool. Where were they when Christians were killed in the North over blasphemy? Where were they when Islamic extremists were on rampage, in the name of Muhammed Screaming blue murder over a small issue as this, and judging by that press release is only an indication that Muslims are very much conscious that they want an Islamic utopia within Nigeria.
.....dont mind them....shouting for nothing...besides how do they even know the woman in question is a christian......just generalizing everything...
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Lovisious(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2016
If it is in the North nd a Christian she would have been lynched by religious sycophants....atleast it was only her hijab that was removed
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by lexyclasy: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2016
CzarRex:
for what we know,she might have been using the hijab as a cover for cheating in exams..if I may ask why only her,when there are other girls on hijab in the exam hall

I refuse to believe this story until I hear the supervisor's side of the story
Did the report told you that there were other people with Hijab in the hall? or did you care to find out that others were not complied with the directives of the supervisor apart from one stubborn mini terrorist....please spare us the Hijab preaching.....which is the next tool for civil unrest
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by CzarRex: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2016
lexyclasy:
Did the report told you that there were other people with Hijab in the hall? or did you care to find out that others were not complied with the directives of the supervisor apart from one stubborn mini terrorist....please spare us the Hijab preaching.....which is the next tool for civil unrest
goan read the article again, understand it,digest it, then u can comeback to talk

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by BARAJ92(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2016
tintingz:
I'm a Muslim and the way MURIC construct their letter looks like a Muslim and Christian war thing which I will not support.

There are rules for everything, if WAEC doesn't allow hijab in exam hall all candidate should abide to it but if vice versa is the case then the WAEC official is a religious bigot.
You are one of the hypocrite referred to in the holy Quran, Is there any standing rule that ban the use of Hijab in examination? I find all the hate comment annoying for the fact that their response was only attacking Islam. Have you guys ever ask yourself while the old generation church still where scarf while praying in the church? when did the use of Hijab contradict the Exams ethnic. At least WAEC also conduct Exams in the North, where most of their female students wear Hijab to the Examination hall. The woman that assault, embarrass, humiliate and infringe on her freedom of Expression and association must be bought to book.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Feanah:
A million likes
#GBAM...my head is thr niyen ooo...oriii mi wuu gan!!!
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Trina0936:

Oh! Thank God you know you are very stupid cos I was about saying it! Mumu

Ode, u sha wan dy relevant. Ewu aka akuya!!!
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by BARAJ92(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2016
dragonking3:
This is a very wrong assertion. The doctrine in deeper life is different from the on in Anglican. But Muslims claim to have the same doctrine right? So why is it that the rich kids don't wear hijab, only the poor hungry ones? All my Muslims friends that are rich have never for once wore hijab. Hijab is for the poor and oppressed.
Hear is another picture of Buhari daughter Hanan celebrating her birthday with other Muslim girls, none of them is wearing hijab. HIJAB IS FOR POOR MUSLIM GIRLS.
You are absolutely wrong, have you ever seen Buhari wife not on her Hijab, There are many rich people using the Hijab, is Saudi Arabia a poor country. Mind you the use of Hijab is not a voluntary act but a compulsory one
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by tintingz(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2016
BARAJ92:

You are one of the hypocrite referred to in the holy Quran, Is there any standing rule that ban the use of Hijab in examination? I find all the hate comment annoying for the fact that their response was only attacking Islam. Have you guys ever ask yourself while the old generation church still where scarf while praying in the church? when did the use of Hijab contradict the Exams ethnic. At least WAEC also conduct Exams in the North, where most of their female students wear Hijab to the Examination hall. The woman that assault, embarrass, humiliate and infringe on her freedom of Expression and association must be bought to book.
Lol, thank you for calling me hypocrite.

Firstly, did I said the girl shouldn't wear her hijab? I only talk about rules engaged in WAEC examination hall.

Secondly, must everything be religious attack/war? Can't you see how MURIC published their letter as if a religious war is about to start and how do they came to conclusion that the said WAEC supervisor is a Christian.

Lastly, I said in my post that if the supervisor forced her to remove it and WAEC allows hijab in exam hall then she's a religious bigot.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Ode, u sha wan dy relevant. Ewu aka akuya!!!
Useless piece of trash
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:

Is today your first time of hearing the word"murderers" ?dont you know of worse words you can use?
Cold- blooded killers! That should be better! I hope you die shamelessly like the people you kill,Amen!
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:

And talking about talking sef no be you get your mouth
Shut d Bleep up! If na to kill na una go do am fast!
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
kabrud:

Which nonsense? Even Kano, the prostitutes u will see there are just all these Christians prostitutes walking around with dry poo in their anus who cannot even wash their smelly punna. grin
Why am I surprised?? Even with the five wives you married,u still patronise harlots! undecided Uncircumcised baboons!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by smart024(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SEE AS UNA CARRY DIS ISSUE FOR HEAS LIKE AGEGE BREAD MARKET...

The supervisor don do her own pass...
The girl don cry all day pass...
The girl even no write the exam again pass...
MURIC don demour pass...
WAEC no talk e don pass...

WETIN...?
WETIN... ...?
I SAY WETIN...?

angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by MENELIK1: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
tintingz:
Lol, thank you for calling me hypocrite.

Firstly, did I said the girl shouldn't wear her hijab? I only talk about rules engaged in WAEC examination hall.

Secondly, must everything be religious attack/war? Can't you see how MURIC published their letter as if a religious war is about to start and how do they came to conclusion that the said WAEC supervisor is a Christian.

Lastly, I said in my post that if the supervisor forced her to remove it and WAEC allows hijab in exam hall then she's a religious bigot.
Oga you want to change the rule now right, if a xtian is attacked in the north will you ask if the culprit(s) is/are muslim(s) before concluding? Please stop the hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by tintingz(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
MENELIK1:

Oga you want to change the rule now right, if a xtian is attacked in the north will you ask if the culprit(s) is/are muslim(s) before concluding? Please stop the hypocrisy
in case you don't know I'm a MUSLIM and I like to balance things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.