Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate (72948 Views)

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by adekayo1234(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
kabrud:

I don't even understand what u are saying. U mean a religion that throws it's weight behind an assault of this nature can describe itself as being peaceful?
I know you won't understand.... Answer my question and show me where I ever supported what the woman did. Don't use diversion tactics

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by acada111(f): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kazrem:
Una see dem now. Later they will say Muslims have started. Can a Muslim supervisor ask a nun/catholic sister to remove her head cover? Even if you must tell the girl to remove the hijab,[/b] not in the presence of everybody[b]. She knows the right thing to do but just wanted to humiliate the innocent girl. God is the best judge.

Oh....really? undecided

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by sarutobie(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
kabrud:

I don't even understand what u are saying. U mean a religion that throws it's weight behind an assault of this nature can describe itself as being peaceful?
don't be a blind hypocrite son... answer the damn question, is what the teacher did enough reason for your religious members here to call for her blood? or you didn't see your members wishing to behead the teacher here? typical Muslim logic.. a female teacher ( whose religious affiliation wasn't even mentioned) removed her wards hijab and therefore killing her is an equal and just action to take abi?

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Orikinla(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
[size=20pt]Aishah(ra) was even the first to unveil herself in public!

"Since the Almighty hath put on me the stamp of beauty, it is my wish that the public should view the beauty and thereby recognized His grace unto them. On no account, therefore, will I veil myself," said Aisha bint Talha

So, don't mind all the ignorant hypocritical Muslims screaming to condemn Jack Straw over his decision for Muslim women coming for official appointments in his office to remove their nikabs.

Unveil Me, My Love - Literature - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/26258/unveil-me-love[/size]

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by VhatAmazingDude: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
NotComplaining:

Here is a classic example of a christians ready to protect their own even when hypocrisy is worded with every sentence they ink down.

No. Rather it is you that is a little off track. The hijab is generally accepted amongst muslims, but the only unity Christians have is that they all use bible. So when you say 'their own', you are using that word wrongly. Chriatianity has many denominations with dissimilar practices. I know him not. I only saw the professional angle.

And for the strangest reason these egotistic dogmatic christians are offended when Muslims rally to the call of their brothers and sisters?
Perhaps you may be right in some sense here. Also see the reality in mine that when muslim rally in this manner, violence is just a twitch of an eyelid away. That is what we have come to note in this country.

My questions to these sycophants, in your (spiritual) dreams do you see Muslims intellectually enferior? Unable to discern insult from concern? Usually some form of reality perpetuates 'good' dreams, maybe yours are far out of touch.
Before any inferior/superior talk, you must have comparison in mind. Now, the teachings and ways of our religions are different, so personality comparisona is out of question. However, rules and regulations, laws of the land, human rights, e.t.c. are common grounds where the rightness or wrongness of our actions can be weighed out.

And usually it is the christians that find mediums to claim their foul play by the Muslims, when blood has spilt. Think carefully before using your hands to spew incitement; it might not be in your favor.

I am aware you have reasons for engaging the 'incitements'. However, religion cannot be the jugde here. And thatvis where I think you are missing the point. Our beliefs are different, same goes for our individual perceptions. And only the laws of the land hold firm. If the laws say 'Guilty', religion ceases to matter. That much is the reality for the societally enlightened.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by emorse(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
tintingz:
I'm a Muslim and the way MURIC construct their letter looks like a Muslim and Christian war thing which I will not support.

There are rules for everything, if WAEC doesn't allow hijab in exam hall all candidate should abide to it but if vice versa is the case then the WAEC official is a religious bigot.
Thank you sir. I thought I was the only one who noticed this. No where in the report was the identity of the supervisor revealed and MURIC has rushed to conclude that she was a Christian.

I do not support the "forceful" removal of the hijab. I think it is totally wrong and condemnable neither do I support MURIC's stand. It is equally condemnable and no where in history has two wrongs made a right.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by VhatAmazingDude: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ghost447:
They need the identity of the supervisor so that they can behead her.

Sad but that is what comes to mind about these people. It ia so unfair to the rights of others that this religion has come to be known for violence undecided

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by adekayo1234(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
hamzeiy:
all this noise for nairaland no be him...the only mistake hear is the fact yhat the woman left with her head...she for still go house oh..but not with the head...i would have preferred chrisyain invigilator beheaded for depriving a muslim girl her right of wearing a hijab....then we would have come to nairaland to analyse..but this one is a painful nd annoying heading...naso dm go look fr trouble..if the trouble come dem go day shout..
we are muslims not monks or budhist..if you touch us knowinly..we would react for every act fairly and justly..we are not cowards and we will not become animals as some human animals want us to be.....we are proud of who we are...go ahead call us the names as usual ,terrorist,fanatics,extremist or even anarchist...we care less for we have the truth by our side...ISLAM is destined to overcome all..and so shall it be even if it enemies hate it..
You mean the truth you are trying to force on the whole world?
One striking attribute of truth is that it doesn't force itself on others, it will naturally manifest itself. A forced truth is a lie and btw, you need psychiatrist evaluation asap if you actually meant what you typed

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by MrSmith007: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
i'm very sure this is not how it happened. this report is highly one sided and doesnt add up. she might have caught the girl cheating or hiding sumtin in her hijab . anyways something must have transpired. that attack couldnt have happened as narrated

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by gidjah(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Religion Religion Religion !!!how many times i call you??the trouble you will cause in this nation Nigeria, you won't be able to solve the trouble your sef! !Just imagine on this matter, 8 pages and still counting ...some jobless religious individuals making an is shh out of this nonsense
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Deepfreezer(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
That girl uses human for expo.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Sman37(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=20pt]Which one is "Hijabite"? grin
You are just a religious bigot.
The hijab has been existing before Islam.
And Prophet Muhammad knew Almighty God JEHOVAH first through Christian Jews before he decided to rewrite the Old Testament and called it Koran for his fellow Arabs.
Hijab has been the head dress of women centuries before Islam.
Wearing hijab does not make any Muslim woman better or holier than the woman who does not wear hijab.[/size]
keep ur pin number open leave ur food uncovered show all ur atm if u can what u said is true bt if u cant u ar a devil and d best liar
check out jeremaya 8vs 8
and mathew 26 vs39 den u cant see and follow who are prayn lik jesus today??
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
adekayo1234:
I know you won't understand.... Answer my question and show me where I ever supported what the woman did. Don't use diversion tactics
Nobody is calling for the head of the woman, that is why I said I don't understand what u are saying. All those posts that appear as if such call was made were actually from ur brethrens making jest of the muslims on the basis of what they imagined would have been her fate if this were to be in the north. Bro, try reading between the lines, it makes a lot of sense. cool
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Mightyraw(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sanchez01:

Wait, if it's not a piece of cloth then what is it I see a potential bomber in you. It fell from heaven too just like the Koran angry
Ur ladies can decide to go naked whatsoever,
Dat doesn't go down with our's, they aiint juss ordinary, they are ladies of virtue

U are as foolish as ur forefathers dat got carried away by illussion
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by lahrcool4slam(f): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
In my opinion, he should have asked her to choose between the examination and wearing an attire that interferes with smooth running of the examination, just to give her a chance. In his shoes though, I don't think I will allow that. Garments that can conceal suspicious materials are not encouraged. We witnessed even tertiary institutions take examinations in singlets and underwears and aside from general murmurs, no special attention was sought. Does that mean the religion of those affected encourage Nudity?

Religion and Western Education ought not to conflict.

Why do they even need the identity of the supervisor sef? These people keep making themselves suspicious.
why will she choose between writing her exams and her hijab, the only right the supervisor as is to ask a female co-invigilator to search her in a private corner. We should all be reasonable in our comments and try to respect of people's beliefs no matter what.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Sman37(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Many are fools and stupid where or when is stated that Hijab should not be put on into any Exam hall mostly Islam Enamies eg u Christians mind u we have full right from Nigerian constitution to wear hijab to exam hall cause it say free religion so when u christians abuse Islam u go against constitution den muslim will deal with u too out of constitution{ISLAM LAW}....!! expo ar don with all type of dressing? including d human skinn and d class wall and ceilin. wen u insult a soldier what wil happn to u? same to what muslims will do to u!!
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Sman37(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Many are fools and stupid where or when is stated that Hijab should not be put on into any Exam hall mostly Islam Enamies eg u Christians mind u we have full right from Nigerian constitution to wear hijab to exam hall cause it say free religion so when u christians abuse Islam u go against constitution den muslim will deal with u too out of constitution{ISLAM LAW}....!! expo ar don with all type of dressing? including d human skinn and d class wall and ceilin. wen u insult a soldier what wil happn to u? same to what muslims will do to u!!
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by VhatAmazingDude: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
zaicon1:

And yes the religion and education should not conflict. Why will a mode of dressing conflict with education. Is the Hijab a source to receive divine manna for exams.?
I cannot connect to what you mean by 'divine manna' in relation to the Hijab but In the example I gave about tertiary institutions, how do you think their clothes aid malpractice?

I find this comment as a cheap derogatory one. How on earth can hijab help aid malpractice without the actions of the doer? . Even if I put on a singlet and boxer, it doesn't stop me from practicing malpractices.
I never expected uniform reactions to my opinion. However, the premiss behind suspending attires that may undermine the credibility of the exams is the sole right of the examination authorities. Grieviances should be directed to the authorities in an appropriate inquiry, not enforcement.

It is your kind that will ask St Theresa of calllcuta and Virgin Mary to put away their virtue and behave like the rest while you celebrate them after death.

#Hypocrite of the highest order

If those mentioned above took WAEC exams, perhaps there may be something substantial to say about them. But then, not all Christians recognize them. Factually, of over 10,000 kinds of Churches in the world, only one denomination recognizes the women you mentioned above
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by hyuga(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Which waec abeg? All this Lielie story sef

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
adekayo1234:

You mean the truth you are trying to force on the whole world?
One striking attribute of truth is that it doesn't force itself on others, it will naturally manifest itself. A forced truth is a lie and btw, you need psychiatrist evaluation asap if you actually meant what you typed

See how you automatically went against yourself by saying the truth doesnt force itself on others.
So why not leave the girl for the truth to prevail bt instead you people are too scared of the truth.BUT surely WE SHALL OVERCOME ANY CHALLENGE,BARRIER OR DISTURBANCE even if u keep bothering US!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by smart024(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
I stopped reading this trash where muric started pointing their fingers at "CHRISTIAN FANATICS" instead of an individual's act...

But come to think of it, "is the hijab part of that particular school's uniform...?"

There won't be a smoke without a fire o...
Maybe the supervisor saw her hiding some missiles under the hijab...

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by nyabinghi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Christians are very tolerant my foot. From their posts you will know they are tolerant indeed . A student that has been writing papers not 1, 2 nor 3 was assaulted by a bastard supervisor,yet you christ like fools are still insulting her and her religion. Ogun loma pa gbogbo yin loruko jesu.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by HajimeSaito(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
NotComplaining:

Haha so you think in a fully secular society pastors liie those in Nigeria would be allowed to get fat on tithes from the congregtation; buying planes and sh!t? A church would be seen like any other private instutution without discrimination and taxed premiums. But because faith precedes secular laws, there are exemptions.

Thats why the church is the worlds biggest tax haven; a loophole for tax dodgers and money launderers.

Your argument is flawed because even in secular states religious bodies are exempt from taxation.
Tithes are considered to be in the same category as donations or charitable contributions. They are not the income earned through commercial enterprise and thus they are exempt from taxation.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by VhatAmazingDude: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

What the hell are you saying? Is hijab illegal?

A person can wear dark glasses and tell you he has an eye problem. You are ordinarily allowed to let him be. But if I feel that glasses will conceal his eyes so I can't really know if he is copying, I reserve the right as an examiner to refuse him his request. Not going violent as in the OP's illustration, but will give the student an option

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by gbaskiboy: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
HateU2:
who are you undecided
Ayam that Ayam. gbaskiboy The most meekest and gentle of all people you have ever met
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by VhatAmazingDude: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
hyuga:
Which waec abeg? All this Lielie story sef

That should be WAEC GCE.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Orikinla(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
[size=20pt]What makes a true Muslim woman is not the hijab or burqa, but her faithfulness to the Word of God.

How many times have you seen beautiful Zahra Buhari in hijab?

As we say in the monastery, "the hood does not make the monk: the monk makes the hood".[/size].

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
theophorus:
..Why wear a clothing which makes it difficult for others to identify you...

#JustThinkingAloud.

...That's how someone will carry sometins that is illegal into the hall or impersonate.

No, she for come naked like ur people do na. So dem go quick identify her!?!....ur thinking LOW gan! Is hijab illegal?
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Willybos(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
yes its is good if you know the kind expo they carry all in the name of hijab. Let them remove it.

Anything that can cause cheating should not be allowed.

We should not be blinded by religion so much so that we allow means that will lead to cheating

Muslims be like

To make the issue worse, the hijab is a real definition of bulletproof!
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by HajimeSaito(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
kabrud:

Hehehe. Is it all this one that a 30 yr old woman will wear a skirt meant for a 4yr old and begin to walk like tolotolo that u call clothing? Ur stupidity is so much that when u spew out farts of a donkey through ur gutter, u think everyone must agree it is not off track. With the way some of u idiot reason, I'm gradually getting convinced that evolution is gradually being reversed otherwise, how will a human being even be thinking clothedness is inferior to nudity? Anyway, I'm not surprised cos the monkey is by far better than majority of u.

I lowered myself to your sewer level to parlay with you. My apologies. Now go and play with the other sewer rats like yourself. You have more in common in common with them.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by VhatAmazingDude: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hassan080196:

You're so dump that I couldn't understand am iota of what you're saying.

Let me put this to you. What has hijab has to do with what is upstairs? You people are just too myopic for my likings. There are some Muslim female students out there, their body,well covered and still rule over some departments in our higher institutions.

You're always ready to go against anything Islamic but eager to wave away anything in favour of Islam.
Why?

Later on, you'll hear them say Muslims are not tolerant when you're even the one pushing us to the wall.

Whatever man. You shouldn't expect a dumb person to understand you in the first place undecided
You are this.. You are that.. Where have we met before? You seem to know so much about me.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by adekayo1234(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
kabrud:

Nobody is calling for the head of the woman, that is why I said I don't understand what u are saying. All those posts that appear as if such call was made were actually from ur brethrens making jest of the muslims on the basis of what they imagined would have been her fate if this were to be in the north. Bro, try reading between the lines, it makes a lot of sense. cool

hanity:
why the hatred?its not everybody that feels unclothedness is civilization,& moreso she could have just carried out a personal or private search on the girl instead of doing that.Christian have always given Muslims no other choice than to retaliate in different cases and situations.Now,they will start saying they are killing them.

akinz4:
IF AM CHANCED TO SEE THAT MAN, I WILL KILL HIM. THAT IS HOW HIS BLOOD WOULD BE WASTED SOON! SO SHALL IT BE!

Sman37:
Many are fools and stupid
where or when is stated that Hijab
should not be put on into any Exam
hall
mostly Islam Enamies eg u Christians
mind u we have full right from
Nigerian constitution to wear hijab to
exam hall
cause it say free religion
so when u christians abuse Islam u go against constitution den muslim will deal with u too out of constitution....!!

hamzeiy:
all this noise for nairaland no be him...the only mistake hear is the fact yhat the woman left with her head...she for still go house oh..but not with the head...i would have preferred chrisyain invigilator beheaded for depriving a muslim girl her right of wearing a hijab....then we would have come to nairaland to analyse..but this one is a painful nd annoying heading...naso dm go look fr trouble..if the trouble come dem go day shout..
we are muslims not monks or budhist..if you touch us knowinly..we would react for every act fairly and justly..we are not cowards and we will not become animals as some human animals want us to be.....we are proud of who we are...go ahead call us the names as usual ,terrorist,fanatics,extremist or even anarchist...we care less for we have the truth by our side...ISLAM is destined to overcome all..and so shall it be even if it enemies hate it..

I hope you are satisfied now @kabrud

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.