Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) (44620 Views)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by otokx(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
it is always advisable for a woman to work and then live within the means of her salary married or not.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by FynBabe(f): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Too bad.
This is one of the reasons why I don't subscribe to being a house wife.
Any thing can happen at any time and the woman will be the one to suffer.
Even women with children have been treated like this by some families after the demise of the husband.
creepsyme:
she didnt have children with the late pastor, a close family friend told me she was very saucy dunnoo hw true.

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by thecardinal(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
tobesticality:
Our ndigbo brothers, I hail you
I have never insulted anybody on Nairaland, but I'll make an exception with you. If you weren't semi literate you'd have known that the Enenches are Idomas from Benue state.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by phr0n3: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Saao:
I'm an idoma man. Tradition demands that she spend 3months mourning his husband Cuz of this modern age at least 14 days in the village. The man was buried last week and she's now in Abuja why? Again she didn't have children? This kind of act is not common with our people maybe something happen. We need to hear from the family before insulting everyone. Finally Dr. Enenche is the first son of the family and his house and church closer to lugbe I expect her to approach him before living the house. There are more to it

stupid tradition.. so if a woman works in a bank where the management will not give her 14days, she should resign and face hardship because of tradition ??
Tradition should not be followed to the letter okay?
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Teniolasmart: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
wickedworld:

Idiot
have u gone to book your sessions in yabaleft

cos it seems u are getting out of hand

mods should nt ban me oooo cos he started it
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Decryptor(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
tobesticality:

So Benue is Nidigbo?

No wonder you are still writing JAMB for over 12 years!
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Decryptor(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
tobesticality:

So Benue is Ndigbo?

No wonder you are still writing JAMB for over 12 years!
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Epiczi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pastor Paul of dunamis church should said something. I know dis family very well.no family members can do this without pastor Paul consent. Do any family members knew how odiba( sammoses) started his ministry. U guys should stop insulting IDOMA people. Period.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Came: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
She no born any pikin or pikins for the man? Why dem pursue am go strong oooooo!!!!Hummmmm!!
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by ocheche247: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Please I want to learn all I can about Idoma customs and traditions because I'm currently engaged to one. Thanks.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by DrMuzoic: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
thecardinal:
I have never insulted anybody on Nairaland, but I'll make an exception with you. If you weren't semi literate you'd have known that the Enenches are Idomas from Benue state.

Was really expecting to see mega insult. Anyway let him manage this one grin grin grin grin
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by DrMuzoic: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmmmmmnm.........
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by folks4luv(f): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
jaymejate:
Ladies read this very well

Do not let any man acquire you like a property. If he dies, the family will send you away cos you'll be a useless property. Be an help meet not gold digger.

Strictly for those that want good marriage.

Back to the topic. Ask the woman if he hustle with the man. It would be NO, that's why she was sent away like that. And she should also have been an independent woman.
this kinda mentality kinda shock me beyond words, sorry to say, ur comment is shallow n myopic. hia! there are many women who hustled with their husband but we're thrown out after d death of d man. where were d family members when d man was hustling? even if that woman sold her last wrapper to support d man, was she supposed to announce to d family? like 'see o, I dey hustle with my husband now o, no come chase me when he die'. right?

2 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
georgee:
Stupid useless elders in the village. i no kuku ma get village grin grin grin grin grin

So you noh get village?Abi you be alien?
If dem discover oil for that village u dey deny so and e kon be your family land.u go open your mouth sey you noh get village abi.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by misscall247: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
agarawu23:
The family did something silly by trowing her out of her husbands house.

BUT

I will like to hear from the family as well cos the step is confusing.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by nyabinghi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
All I can say is that christianityisshit
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by bennyrazz: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
gidjah:
You just spoke my mind brother, I sure trust uncle Dunamis will do something about it else ...I honestly believe he won't allow such to even happen .it can't be true, he knows the implications na.But the woman too spoke too hastily, haba just few days after burial and you are already into scandals! !!!!
they too shouldn't have thrown her out few days after burial. Both parties are guilty of the same crime but the woman blew it out of proportion by granting interview to press.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by thecardinal(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
DrMuzoic:

Was really expecting to see mega insult. Anyway let him manage this one grin grin grin grin
I tempered justice with mercy. Make we pity am grin
DrMuzoic:

I tempered justice with mercy. Make we pity am
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by mickool(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Is Pastor sammoses eneche related to Dr pastor Paul Eneche, the founder of Dunamins church?if yes, Am interested in what Dr pastor Paul eneche, said or handled the issue.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Ken24(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
God! This man don die b dat..mehn rip o,d church is situated ryt in from my house Abuja... Even dia church bin no dey function... Op I go knw u b dat ooo

HW far?
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Ken24(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
jaymejate:
Ladies read this very well

Do not let any man acquire you like a property. If he dies, the family will send you away cos you'll be a useless property. Be an help meet not gold digger.

Strictly for those that want good marriage.

Back to the topic. Ask the woman if he hustle with the man. It would be NO, that's why she was sent away like that. And she should also have been an independent woman.
NO.. She is pompous woman bros, God forgiv me, she behave like "she is d jesu glory" of dat church..
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
On sunday naw u will still c zombies going to their church. .....I like myself sha...fellowship in my house
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by saintneo(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
FynBabe:
Why exactly did she return to Abuja so quick?
According to custom and tradition, she should still remain in the village for at least 14 days.
Could it be because of her children's school?

Honestly, I am confused.
All those village elders ehn, God dey sha.
It is well o!
All these customs and traditions are the reasons we fail to move forward. Why must someone be forced to remain in the village after burial? The dead is gone already, staying in the village to mourn should be by choice.
Assuming, a person resides outside Nigeria , will the person stay back in the village and abandon his/her life/work/business?
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Coldfeet(f): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
FynBabe:
I have heard so much about them too from my mum's colleague as she's married to one.
Their customs are weird.
Let your sister be ready to submit her monthly salary against her wish all the time (the man can decide whether or not to give her from it),there are particular parts of a chicken she must keep for her husband if not, she will fall sick and die.
She MUST not cheat (this is easy to adhere to), if she does, she must confess else she risks loosing her male children and husband to unknown ailment.
Looking at my mum's colleague back then, you would never believe she went to school. She used to wear bathroom slippers to work, was trekking a very long distance and the dressing was zero all because she would have submitted her salary and the man was left with the decision of whether to give or not.
She said the husband wasn't giving her anything and she couldn't complain.
My mum said fellow women adviced her to be keeping part of the money for herself but she said the punishment for doing that was death.
My dear, these are the ones I can remember now because it was a very long time ago.
this is serious! Thanks I appreciate.

Ogwucheveekee I dey wait o! His name too is Ogwuche undecided
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by ibrokola(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Is she an illiterate? Doesn't she know the way to police station? When will widow start receiving sense to that until the late husband's will is read, they are the custodians of the deceased's property and not any brother or relatives? People perish due to ignorance sha!

2 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by restored2016(m): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2016
Pst Paul Eneche should quickly look into this matter, becos he is a pastor and not watch his brothers family turn apart for selfish reasons.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by restored2016(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2016
mickool:
Is Pastor sammoses eneche related to Dr pastor Paul Eneche, the founder of Dunamins church?if yes, Am interested in what Dr pastor Paul eneche, said or handled the issue.
YES!
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by restored2016(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2016
bennyrazz:
they too shouldn't have thrown her out few days after burial. Both parties are guilty of the same crime but the woman blew it out of proportion by granting interview to press.
do you blame her that's her own security! Few days may turn out to be few years if she keeps quiet.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by izzieman: 2:12am On Sep 07, 2016
FynBabe:
Why exactly did she return to Abuja so quick?
According to custom and tradition, she should still remain in the village for at least 14 days.
Could it be because of her children's school?

Honestly, I am confused.
All those village elders ehn, God dey sha.
It is well o!

Could she spend 14 days with people who stood and watched after her sister-in-law slapped her for mourning her husband? Greed is the motivation here. She will eventually triumph over people who want to reap where they did not sow.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Saao(m): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2016
phr0n3:

stupid tradition.. so if a woman works in a bank where the management will not give her 14days, she should resign and face hardship because of tradition ??
Tradition should not be followed to the letter okay?
so u can't mourn ur lovely husband for at least 14 days? What part of Nigeria are u from?
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Rainmaker69(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2016
Still something fishy about this story. A person on her level suppose don call lawyer or police and not idoma voice.
The true story will probably be quite interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.