Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

BREAKING: Olorogun Michael Ibru Is Dead - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING: Olorogun Michael Ibru Is Dead (1223 Views)

Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos / Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Olorogun Michael Ibru Is Dead by textjames: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
By Dipo Olowookere

Reports reaching Business Post indicate that foremost businessman, Olorogun Michael Christopher Onajirhevbe Ibru (OFR) is dead.

The deceased, who is the Patriarch of the Ibru family as well as the Otota of Agbarha-Otor Kingdom, Delta State, was said to have died in the early hours of Tuesday, September 6, 2016.

His death was confirmed by Guardian newspaper on Tuesday afternoon.

Details shortly.

http://www.businesspost.ng/2016/09/06/breaking-olorogun-michael-ibru-dead/

Re: BREAKING: Olorogun Michael Ibru Is Dead by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
And at the end, we all become part of history. May Allah provide shifah to the family.

Re: BREAKING: Olorogun Michael Ibru Is Dead by cktheluckyman: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
RIP Sir,I think he has been ill for quite a very long time
Re: BREAKING: Olorogun Michael Ibru Is Dead by ClitRaider: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
He was an Igbobian, i'ma old boy too!
RIP Baba.
UP I.C!
Re: BREAKING: Olorogun Michael Ibru Is Dead by trapQ: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
R.I.P
Re: BREAKING: Olorogun Michael Ibru Is Dead by wealthpin: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
textjames:
By Dipo Olowookere

Reports reaching Business Post indicate that foremost businessman, Olorogun Michael Christopher Onajirhevbe Ibru (OFR) is dead.

The deceased, who is the Patriarch of the Ibru family as well as the Otota of Agbarha-Otor Kingdom, Delta State, was said to have died in the early hours of Tuesday, September 6, 2016.

His death was confirmed by Guardian newspaper on Tuesday afternoon.

Details shortly.

http://www.businesspost.ng/2016/09/06/breaking-olorogun-michael-ibru-dead/
He has finished his own race here on earth.
May his soul rest in peace...
Re: BREAKING: Olorogun Michael Ibru Is Dead by omogidi234(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Condolence to the family if it has been confirmed.

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Need To See This Drawing Mnd Blowing / Water Dispenser Issues / Local Purchase Order Financing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.