Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Buhari Visits The Crown Prince Of Benin City HRH Edaiken N'Uselu(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits The Crown Prince Of Benin City HRH Edaiken N'Uselu(photos) (1611 Views)

President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Kano: Buhari Visits Oil And Rice Mills, The Biggest In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Visits The Crown Prince Of Benin City HRH Edaiken N'Uselu(photos) by broseme: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
President Buhari who is currently in Edo state for APC Gubernatorial Grand Finale Campaign Rally in Benin City paid homage to the Crown Prince of Benin City HRH Edaiken N'Uselu.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/president-buhari-visits-crown-prince-of.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits The Crown Prince Of Benin City HRH Edaiken N'Uselu(photos) by limeta(f): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Buhari if you like visit ikpoba river nothing for you here

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Crown Prince Of Benin City HRH Edaiken N'Uselu(photos) by MDsambo: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ok sad

Re: Buhari Visits The Crown Prince Of Benin City HRH Edaiken N'Uselu(photos) by Osehnetworld(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
d
Re: Buhari Visits The Crown Prince Of Benin City HRH Edaiken N'Uselu(photos) by muheewa(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
The more I see Buhari the more I get provoke,so I spent my time campaigning for tis failure..............

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits The Crown Prince Of Benin City HRH Edaiken N'Uselu(photos) by Oblang(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
muheewa:
The more I see Buhari the more I get provoke,so I spent my time campaigning for tis failure..............

Why u come open the thread..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits The Crown Prince Of Benin City HRH Edaiken N'Uselu(photos) by Zellie: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Distributing bad luck upandan angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits The Crown Prince Of Benin City HRH Edaiken N'Uselu(photos) by Eboski(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
what those him want to tell the Prince about his change agendas? what as he done for Nigerians that will enable us vote for APC come Saturday 10th September?
what has Edo state benefited from his govt for over two years now?
so many questions to ask the APC change agents.
Edo state will change the changer come Saturday 10th September.

let us do online voting here to test Saturday election.
click like for PDP and Share for APC.....
Re: Buhari Visits The Crown Prince Of Benin City HRH Edaiken N'Uselu(photos) by bokohalal(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Eboski:
what those him want to tell the Prince about his change agendas? what as he done for Nigerians that will enable us vote for APC come Saturday 10th September?
what has Edo state benefited from his govt for over two years now?
so many questions to ask the APC change agents.
Edo state will change the changer come Saturday 10th September.

let us do online voting here to test Saturday election.
click like for PDP and Share for APC.....

There will be wailing by the wailers on Saturday outside Edo state. The Edos, like Eboski, know that they are supporting a thief and a failure. The gnashing of teeth will require new dentures by the PDPians.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Ambode Celebrates Sallah With Tinubu And Osinbajo / L-A-M-E-N-T-A-T-I-O-N! Finally A Northerner Has Come Out To Say The Truth / Governor Willie Obiano In Blackmailing Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.