Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit (3947 Views)

Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by CSTR2: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by CSTR2: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
''The US have by far the greatest offensive and defensive cyber capabilities in the world today, but we as a nation are not looking for an escalation like we have had in other arms races in the past'' - President Barack Obama(POTUS)
Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by redcliff: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
CSTR2:
''The US have by far the greatest offensive and defensive cyber capabilities in the world today, but we as a nation are not looking for an escalation like we have had in other arms races in the past'' - President Barack Obama(POTUS)

US is learning work when it comes to Chinese and Russian offensive and defensive cyber capabilities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by ojnnaco(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
redcliff:

US is learning work when it comes to Chinese and Russian offensive and defensive cyber capabilities.

4 Likes

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by CSTR2: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
redcliff:

This is a truly ignorant statement even the most ardent anti- US fanatic will not utter.
China and Russia are merely developing countries trying to catch up. The US created the internet and have the biggest software and hard ware firms in the world and the best IT minds too.
70% of the advancement in Cyber technology in this world was made on US soil or in collaboration with america.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by redcliff: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
CSTR2:
This is a truly ignorant statement even the most ardent anti- US fanatic will not utter.
China and Russia are merely developing countries trying to catch up. The US created the internet and have the biggest software and hard ware firms in the world and the best IT minds too.
70% of the advancement in Cyber technology in this world was made on US soil or in collaboration with america.

Lol. But a ranking site proves otherwise. China discovered pingpong doesnt mean noone can beat them at the game.

5 Likes

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Appleyard(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2016
CSTR2:

That the US created the internet therefore mean they are the king of cyber warfare, right? You even called Russia and China as merely developing countries to show your level of ignorance.. Do you even know how long this nations have been in the game? Stop being ignorant. Just go and read up the confession of top US military brass on Russia's EWs, particularly as it relate to the Ukraine.
That should be an eye opener.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by CSTR2: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2016
redcliff:

Lol. But a ranking site proves otherwise. China discovered pingpong doesnt mean noone can beat them at the game.
What ranking site?
Who do you objectively believe have more Cyber technology than the US? Which country in this world has Cyber giants with the best possible brains from every part of the world like hp, Cisco, Dell, google, Microsoft, apple and co, and all these coys work for the US govt somehow.
HP alone has the second largest internet after the regular internet, and the US Has the capability to shut down the gobal internet if she wants to. When 70% Of advancement in cyber tech is made on US soil, which chance does other nation have ?
This is not as simple as a Ping-Pong analogy.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by welzyj2(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2016
CSTR2:

US created internet with the help of Chinese brains. China today is technologically stronger if compared to US.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Adminisher: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
CSTR2:

Who invented hacking?. The US NSA budget alone is more than Russian defence budget. There are orders of magnitude difference between the capabilities of the US and the rest of the world when it comes to cyber intelligence

1 Like

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Adminisher: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
welzyj2:

US created internet with the help of Chinese brains. China today is technologically stronger if compared to US.

I beg your pardon?. The Internet is a British man's creation expanded, deepened and standardised by the US. There is no other country in the world that comes close to the US. Ordinary Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, Apple and other private entities data centers alone is unbelievable capacity to spy on the whole world. The NSA is an amazingly rich and powerful cyber intelligence organization.

All the noise about Russian hacking of Hillary's email is plot within plot of intelligence agencies. The Russian government itself did not hack but a group of Russian young wiz kids maintained by FSB (KGB). The hacking was known immediately and the report kept away from the public, why?. Maybe because hackers can be hacked and that was going on secretly.

I rate capabilities like this out of 100. US - 50, China - 25, Russia 10, Europe - 10, Others -5 .

1 Like

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Lucasbalo(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Adminisher:

I beg your pardon?. The Internet is a British man's creation expanded, deepened and standardised by the US. There is no other country in the world that comes close to the US. Ordinary Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, Apple and other private entities data centers alone is unbelievable capacity to spy on the whole world. The NSA is an amazingly rich and powerful cyber intelligence organization.

All the noise about Russian hacking of Hillary's email is plot within plot of intelligence agencies. The Russian government itself did not hack but a group of Russian young wiz kids maintained by FSB (KGB). The hacking was known immediately and the report kept away from the public, why?. Maybe because hackers can be hacked and that was going on secretly.

I rate capabilities like this out of 100. US - 50, China - 25, Russia 10, Europe - 10, Others -5 .

Some of the guys here on Nairaland are so unbelievable. Most of the nonsense this guys are posting comes from their hatred for US. Imagine someone saying China is more internet savy or technologically advanced than US. It makes one wonder why hatred has eaten so much into their souls. How come the most technologically advanced companies and most of the richest companies and people are domiciled in US ?. They will never admit to that. Recent olympic in Rio was dominated medal wise by Americans. The most Nobel Prize winners are Americans. They are Numero uno in sports and entertainment . Can go on forever. Chicagoland alone have more Millionaires and Billionaires than Nigeria. What does that tell you.I guess they hate a country they wish their country could be.

1 Like

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by welzyj2(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Some of the guys here on Nairaland are so unbelievable. Most of the nonsense this guys are posting comes from their hatred for US. Imagine someone saying China is more internet savy or technologically advanced than US. It makes one wonder why hatred has eaten so much into their souls. How come the most technologically advanced companies and most of the richest companies and people are domiciled in US ?. They will never admit to that. Recent olympic in Rio was dominated medal wise by Americans. The most Nobel Prize winners are Americans. They are Numero uno in sports and entertainment . Can go on forever. Chicagoland alone have more Millionaires and Billionaires than Nigeria. What does that tell you.I guess they hate a country they wish their country could be.

When i say something i can stand by it. When it comes to possession of IBM'S I will want you to tell me which nation own is deeply feared and more destructive. Am deeply sorib4 ur knowledge of Asian nations
Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by welzyj2(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Adminisher:

I stand to be more enlightened bro but US is known for track 2 works/diplomacy. And internet was spearheaded by dem but actually not b brain work of an american
Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Lucasbalo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
welzyj2:

When i say something i can stand by it. When it comes to possession of IBM'S I will want you to tell me which nation own is deeply feared and more destructive. Am deeply sorib4 ur knowledge of Asian nations
What about IBM ?. What makes you think America IBM are not effective. No country in the world is as good as America when you talk of technology. I don't even want to argue about that with you. The Richest country and the most Billionaires and the most productive and richest companies in the World. Compare your Russia or other countries to what I just wrote.
Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by welzyj2(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
What about IBM ?. What makes you think America IBM are not effective. No country in the world is as good as America when you talk of technology. I don't even want to argue about that with you. The Richest country and the most Billionaires and the most productive and richest companies in the World. Compare your Russia or other countries to what I just wrote.

I don't think i know. Thou america are always 1st to av tinz but their IBM's currently cant even match that of north Korea which can wipe half of america to dust. If we talk about riches which u brought up d world richest man in not an american but a Spanish man. Prove me wrong pls.
Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Missy89(f): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Appleyard:

That the US created the internet therefore mean they are the king of cyber warfare, right? You even called Russia and China as merely developing countries to show your level of ignorance.. Do you even know how long this nations have been in the game? Stop being ignorant. Just go and read up the confession of top US military brass on Russia's EWs, particularly as it relate to the Ukraine.
That should be an eye opener.

Russia and china are developing countries. That is fact

Sup?
Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Lucasbalo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
welzyj2:

I don't think i know. Thou america are always 1st to av tinz but their IBM's currently cant even match that of north Korea which can wipe half of america to dust. If we talk about riches which u brought up d world richest man in not an american but a Spanish man. Prove me wrong pls.
What you just posted shows how much you know. Google US and North Korea Military might and get your answer. About richest man, have you ever hear about Bill Gates?. Google that too. You still have a lot to learn with all due respect.
Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:

No country in the world is as good as America when you talk of technology.

Lucas, you're such an incorrigible dickhead. grin I was actually enjoying reading the comments until I came across this gibberish you wrote up there.

Perhaps, I should remind you of how, in 2011, an Amerikan drone (RQ-170 Sentinel) was commandeered in-flight by Iran with an awesome technology and also how the overrated floating bathtub - “USS Theodore Roosevelt” was detected on a course towards the Russian Northern Fleet; disabled by that same technology & sent scampering for safety off the UK coast. grin

Maybe you should read Mehran Keshe's open letter addressed to Barack O'bomber one more time grin cheesy grin

“Your Excellency President Obama,

We offer you a path towards real world peace through the development of this new technology for the whole human race.

I invite you to a direct presentation of our technology to you and your cabinet, to be given on neutral ground where the president of Iran could also be present and where no one betrays anyone else, so that we can all understand the fundamental change that is about to be brought to mankind. Then let us talk about genuine world peace.

As I said in my Sunday interview in Los Angeles, let us convert the military factories of the US to provide resources for a US space organization, so that the tools of war become the craft of universal peace.

The aircraft carriers of the US will become nothing but floating bathtubs if our Magrav’s technology is used effectively, and the runways full of F16s and 18s and so on will be nothing but runway museums of iron birds, as these craft will not be able to fly if their electronic systems are once touched by Magrav’s space technology. These crafts and battleships would have to be rewired from A to Z before they could ever operate again.

President Obama, we invite you to understand this change and to let us show you the technology that is bringing it about. Then we invite you to the table of world peace.

Please sign a decree for genuine peace and not a gagging order for science and technology, which your people understand fully what we have developed as they try to protect the pride of your nation.

This is not a question of the pride of one group or country, but pride for all of us in the advancement of the human race to new levels of understanding of the universal order of creation, in which we each have our place.

Your Ambassador and Consul in Belgium have direct access to me from our previous talks and correspondence with them and would pass on any communication.

With kindest regards from a peace-loving man who has developed this powerful technology for the good of mankind.”

Now, if Magrav isn't a definition of a cutting-edge technology, then tell me what is. grin

Missy89 - My mind has been preoccupied & saturated with your thoughts lately. Come on, let's get jiggy with it grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Appleyard(m): 1:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Missy89:

Russia and china are developing countries. That is fact

Sup?
Nay! I won't say Russia is a developing country, neither is it altogether a developed one in all ramifications, as some would argue. It can better be said to be in between. A world of its own. Again, it is trite that the designation and classification of nations as developed and developing, varies from place to place, and from one organization to the other, depending on the criteria adopted. There are those who based their designations on the country's level of industrialization, technological advancement/innovations, level of economy by GDP and GNP, HDI, High income earning, and so on. There are no hard and fast rules for classification.

For instance, the UN criteria for evaluating the degree of economic development are gross domestic product (GDP), gross national product (GNP), the per capita income, level of industrialization, amount of widespread infrastructure and general standard of living. Some organizations include HDI also as one of the indices.

The UN's list of 10 largest advanced economies.

In 2014, the ten largest advanced economies by GDP in both nominal and PPP terms were:
Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States. All of these are considered to be 'developed'.

World Bank classifies economies and there is a category of "high-income economies". Russia is present in that list.

Further facts on the Economic data of Russia from IMF:
GDP (PPP) = About $3.5t (6th position)
GDP (PPP) per capita = About $24100 (53rd position)
GDP (nominal) = About $1.18 t (15th position)
GDP (nominal) per capita = $8,184 (74th position)
HDI = 0.778 (High. 57th position)

Even if we are to go by PPP, Russia (not to mention China) would still be there. On strict economic bases like in GDP and GNP, Russia can be said to be 'developing'. Which ever angle one looks at it, Russia can't be said to be a developing country in toto.

Am cool... long time...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Lucasbalo(m): 1:49am On Sep 08, 2016
Zoharariel:

Lucas, you're such an incorrigible dickhead. grin I was actually enjoying reading the comments until I came across this gibberish you wrote up there.

Perhaps, I should remind you of how, in 2011, an Amerikan drone (RQ-170 Sentinel) was commandeered in-flight by Iran with an awesome technology and also how the overrated floating bathtub - “USS Theodore Roosevelt” was detected on a course towards the Russian Northern Fleet; disabled by that same technology & sent scampering for safety off the UK coast. grin

Maybe you should read Mehran Keshe's open letter addressed to Barack O'bomber one more time grin cheesy grin

“Your Excellency President Obama,

We offer you a path towards real world peace through the development of this new technology for the whole human race.

I invite you to a direct presentation of our technology to you and your cabinet, to be given on neutral ground where the president of Iran could also be present and where no one betrays anyone else, so that we can all understand the fundamental change that is about to be brought to mankind. Then let us talk about genuine world peace.

As I said in my Sunday interview in Los Angeles, let us convert the military factories of the US to provide resources for a US space organization, so that the tools of war become the craft of universal peace.

The aircraft carriers of the US will become nothing but floating bathtubs if our Magrav’s technology is used effectively, and the runways full of F16s and 18s and so on will be nothing but runway museums of iron birds, as these craft will not be able to fly if their electronic systems are once touched by Magrav’s space technology. These crafts and battleships would have to be rewired from A to Z before they could ever operate again.

President Obama, we invite you to understand this change and to let us show you the technology that is bringing it about. Then we invite you to the table of world peace.

Please sign a decree for genuine peace and not a gagging order for science and technology, which your people understand fully what we have developed as they try to protect the pride of your nation.

This is not a question of the pride of one group or country, but pride for all of us in the advancement of the human race to new levels of understanding of the universal order of creation, in which we each have our place.

Your Ambassador and Consul in Belgium have direct access to me from our previous talks and correspondence with them and would pass on any communication.

With kindest regards from a peace-loving man who has developed this powerful technology for the good of mankind.”

Now, if Magrav isn't a definition of a cutting-edge technology, then tell me what is. grin

Missy89 - My mind has been preoccupied & saturated with your thoughts lately. Come on, let's get jiggy with it grin cheesy grin

All this gibberish and garbage coming from you is no surprise. Your internet is from your village not America.Google you love so much is from Iran not US. Facebook , Watsapp, Instangram, Apple and many , many others are Russian inventions. You are going to meet your maker with America's hatred in your soul. Keep swallowing third world garbage to make yourself happy in your little village.
Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by welzyj2(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
What you just posted shows how much you know. Google US and North Korea Military might and get your answer. About richest man, have you ever hear about Bill Gates?. Google that too. You still have a lot to learn with all due respect.

Google that and check Forbes not 9ja site and pls prove me wrong

Some pple no go just gree. Oga ooooooooo #smh

Its obvious u don't care to learn but u jus care to win as a learned peson wen u hear new tinz wat u do is research b4 ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by welzyj2(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2016
Wen we talk about developed and developing countries their are certain key attributes we should note wen comparing them not restricted to these alone but the key attributes- * Population
* Geographical location
* Economic viability
* Leadership
* Military capability.

1 Like

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Missy89(f): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
[s]
Appleyard:
Nay! I won't say Russia is a developing country, neither is it altogether a developed one in all ramifications, as some would argue. It can better be said to be in between. A world of its own. Again, it is trite that the designation and classification of nations as developed and developing, varies from place to place, and from one organization to the other, depending on the criteria adopted. There are those who based their designations on the country's level of industrialization, technological advancement/innovations, level of economy by GDP and GNP, HDI, High income earning, and so on. There are no hard and fast rules for classification.

For instance, the UN criteria for evaluating the degree of economic development are gross domestic product (GDP), gross national product (GNP), the per capita income, level of industrialization, amount of widespread infrastructure and general standard of living. Some organizations include HDI also as one of the indices.

The UN's list of 10 largest advanced economies.

In 2014, the ten largest advanced economies by GDP in both nominal and PPP terms were:
Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States. All of these are considered to be 'developed'.

World Bank classifies economies and there is a category of "high-income economies". Russia is present in that list.

Further facts on the Economic data of Russia from IMF:
GDP (PPP) = About $3.5t (6th position)
GDP (PPP) per capita = About $24100 (53rd position)
GDP (nominal) = About $1.18 t (15th position)
GDP (nominal) per capita = $8,184 (74th position)
HDI = 0.778 (High. 57th position)

Even if we are to go by PPP, Russia (not to mention China) would still be there. On strict economic bases like in GDP and GNP, Russia can be said to be 'developing'. Which ever angle one looks at it, Russia can't be said to be a developing country in toto.

Am cool... long time...

[/s]

Russia has a lot of natural resources hence her GDP will be very high but the economy itself is not really dynamic. Even the Soviet union was not regarded as a developed country. Give it a rest. You should visit Russia and see for yourself. Once you cross the Ural mountains, The rest is shite. If you study the history of the country, you will know why it is almost impossible for it to be as developed as the west no matter how hard the leaders try. I remember talking about this before
Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Missy89(f): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
welzyj2:
Wen we talk about developed and developing countries their are certain key attributes we should note wen comparing them not restricted to these alone but the key attributes-
* Population
* Geographical location
* Economic viability
* Leadership
* Military capability.

Military capability is NOT a key attribute. Norway, Switzerland and Canada have no strong military but they are developed countries. Location is not really that important either. Australia is an example and neither is population or leadership. There are less people in Belgium than India or Nigeria and I haven't heard about anything Norway is interested in leading.

Economy, Rule of law and strong government,infrastructure,quality of life are key however. What you listed are only useful if you want to measure geopolitical power. Two different things

2 Likes

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by welzyj2(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2016
Missy89:

Military capability is NOT a key attribute. Norway, Switzerland and Canada have no strong military but they are developed countries. Location is not really that important either. Australia is an example and neither is population or leadership. There are less people in Belgium than India or Nigeria and I haven't heard about anything Norway is interested in leading.

Economy, Rule of law and strong government,infrastructure,quality of life are key however. What you listed are only useful if you want to measure geopolitical power. Two different things

Shey Norway and belgium are developed countries?
Switzerland is a free state they don't operate as a nation.
Babe the location of Australia if u don't know is one of the key to the nation strength. Australia is an island located on the far south eastern end of the world.
Babe wen i wrote leadership it encompasses ur rule of law and strong govt. Ur quality of life and infastructure is unda economy.

1 Like

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Appleyard(m): 12:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Missy89:
[s][/s]

Russia has a lot of natural resources hence her GDP will be very high but the economy itself is not really dynamic. Even the Soviet union was not regarded as a developed country. Give it a rest. You should visit Russia and see for yourself. Once you cross the Ural mountains, The rest is shite. If you study the history of the country, you will know why it is almost impossible for it to be as developed as the west no matter how hard the leaders try. I remember talking about this before

Go back and read the history regarding when the terms "developed and developing nations" came into being. It was coined during the cold war era wherein the US and its allies were in strives with the USSR and its allies. The terms when used gives the US a warped sense of belief that some of their allies with communist tendencies and ideologies, are still developing: while on the other hand, it enabled the USSR to tag some of it allies that practice free market theories, as still developing, even when going against communist doctrines.
Again, it gave the US led west the yardstick to see the USSR led east as "2nd tier world", while they regarded themselves as " the first tier world." The rest of the planet are then known as "3rd world nations." It was just a matter of economic and political ideology.

But the whole truth is, the USSR and today's Russia was a developed nation way back from the old. What the west today see as developed, is strictly out of the same ideological perspective that was operating during the cold war era.

Have you ever wondered why today the World Bank decided to do away with the term " developing? The reason is: there is no much difference anymore between so-called developed and developing nations of the world today. And that's exactly why it has stopped using that term. And they are very correct.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Appleyard(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Missy89:

I think you're contradicting yourself via the bolded with what Welzyj2 said.

Economy encompasses infrastructures and quality of life. Rule of Law is imbedded under a strong government. Aside the recent economic downturn in Russia oweing to the negative oil prices, the above mentioned factors are readily fairly visible in modern Russia.

The criteria that's most appropriate for measuring the development of a particular country, are subject to debate. Even the UN made this very clear. And there are a whole lot of such criteria that rightly put Russia as a developed nation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Missy89(f): 4:40am On Sep 11, 2016
Appleyard:
I think you're contradicting yourself via the bolded with what Welzyj2 said.

Economy encompasses infrastructures and quality of life. Rule of Law is imbedded under a strong government. Aside the recent economic downturn in Russia oweing to the negative oil prices, the above mentioned factors are readily fairly visible in modern Russia.

The criteria that's most appropriate for measuring the development of a particular country, are subject to debate. Even the UN made this very clear. And there are a whole lot of such criteria that rightly put Russia as a developed nation.

Nigeria has a bigger economy than Denmark and Finland. Which country has a better infrastructure and quality of life?. I like how you use the word "readily fairly visible". You need to get out of wherever you are and visit the place you claim to know a lot about from the internet
Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by welzyj2(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
Missy89:

Nigeria has a bigger economy than Denmark and Finland. Which country has a better infrastructure and quality of life?. I like how you use the word "readily fairly visible". You need to get out of wherever you are and visit the place you claim to know a lot about from the internet

Nigeria bigger economy dan Denmark?? Define economy?
Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by Appleyard(m): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Missy89:

Must I visit Russia before I can talk about glaring facts? Missy, this whole develop jargon of a thing is just an ideological perception, and is very subjective. Everybody knows that.
Re: Obama Confronts Putin On Cyber Hacking at China G-20 summit by publicenemy(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2016
Missy89:
[s][/s]

Pls where did you talk about it? Give me the link.

(1) (Reply)

Longest Sniper Kill Ever, Canadian Soldier Kill ISIS Fighter From 2.1mile Away / President Elect Obama’s Victory In Pictures / France Presidential Election: Hollande Defeats Sarkozy In First Round Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.