Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post (35719 Views)

Nigerians Misinterpreted Me – Bayo Onanuga, NAN MD Reacts To Backlash / Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga / Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by manny4life(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
caprini1:
what I don't understand is that prices of goods and services in neighboring countries like Togo and Benin is still the same,but when you go there with our money ,you will really understand how bad and almost valueless our naira has become.

Thank you!!!!

Imagine the person I quoted telling me it takes time and determination to rebuild not magic, what nonsense. Nigeria is literally on reverse from where GEJ left the economy despite the corruption. Two weeks ago, Buhari went back to "corrupt" GEJ's agriculture agenda, something he scrapped. Since Buhari assumed power, it's just been clueless policies.

12 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by flokii: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
manny4life:

Bright minds? Haha... You? You Buhari supporters failed to see things froma greater perspective. Until the entire economy (Manufaturing, Aviation, Oil & Gas, Banking/Finance & Investments etc are in ruins, and it directly affects you, you would not cal spade a spade. Mr bright mind, please enlighten us on Buhari's economic agenda after

a. Nigeria's main source of FOREX has dipped losing more than 45% of daily output and pricing/demand is down
b. How does your Buhari tend to resuscitate businesses that have packed up according to your theory of "it takes time and determination to rebuild not magic".
c. Please share Buhari's plan on how he intends to take us out of this looming recession.

If you cannot answer these question, then I'll encourage you again, please be quiet.

You don't know d way to Aso rock abi? Or aren't you a citizen too

You can as well go all d way down to otueke and bring your 'Mr Perfect' back to the throne cos. it's his birthright.
I'm done here.. cheers!
Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by Einl(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
atirolu:
So ur daughter didn't tell u most of them are foreign investors going back to the country
And the nigerians der are politicians who looted our money

hahahhhhhaha. your funny.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by cidy123: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Foolish post...
mrvitalis:
Enough of this 18000 minimum wage... Who earns that in the fedral or State services That's level 1 step 1 no body earns that am sure of that.. . Even a ssc holder in government earns over 40k...
That's over 480k per month.. If u foolishly think u can get married to a house wife with this... why should u disturb someone??
With 480k per year anyone will survive.. .

We are just too bad in these country... What's concerns dollar and garri?? Meat?? Even fish that is imported didn't increase much in price Compared to garri....

13 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by caprini1: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
manny4life:

Thank you!!!!

Imagine the person I quoted telling me it takes time and determination to rebuild not magic, what nonsense. Nigeria is literally on reverse from where GEJ left the economy despite the corruption. Two weeks ago, Buhari went back to "corrupt" GEJ's agriculture agenda, something he scrapped. Since Buhari assumed power, it's just been clueless policies.
My small enterprise is temporarily operating from Togo,because its cheaper to buy supplies over there.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by monkytail(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Just three words Sir.....

GO TO HELL.
Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by manny4life(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
flokii:

You don't know d way to Aso rock abi? Or aren't you a citizen too

You can as well go all d way down to otueke and bring your 'Mr Perfect' back to the throne cos. it's his birthright.
I'm done here.. cheers!

You're just as clueless as your master coming from someone who wanted bright minds to speak. No need bringing GEJ back, Buhari is gradually adopting his "failed" policies starting with agriculture. Slowly but surely, Nigerian's are wiser now than they were 16 months ago.

I am done with you as well... Deuces

9 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by Israeljones(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
mrvitalis:
Enough of this 18000 minimum wage... Who earns that in the fedral or State services That's level 1 step 1 no body earns that am sure of that.. . Even a ssc holder in government earns over 40k...
That's over 480k per month.. If u foolishly think u can get married to a house wife with this... why should u disturb someone??

We are just too bad in these country... What's concerns dollar and garri?? Meat?? Even fish that is imported didn't increase much in price Compared to garri....
If you turn out to be my employer tomorrow,, i will repeat exactly samething am about to tell you now.. 'you have gotten zero sense of reasoning'

If you even got a job at all, i wonder how you were able to get it in the 1st place

13 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Abagworo:
Food is cheap in the North. He should visit Rivers State to make unbiased analysis. IMHO the hardship thing is overblown because of politics. The rate of new houses springing up in Owerri and Port Harcourt puts a question mark on the level of hardship. I have a feeling it is felt more by civil servants and traders who depend on foreign exchange.

Mainly politicians and bankers are the ones building those houses you are seeing.

They are hedging their savings against devaluation by investing in real estate.

Infact nah politicians. We in building materials..
Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
50% of this hardship is been felt by people who whant to remain in the city by all means. people in the village are not feeling the impact like that. i bough 25kg mama gold rice today in jalingo with 6k even the market is flooded with tomatoes, pepper, and very cheap yam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
contactwale:

Osagie Christian Aburime
Because you are part of those gaining from this government. If you are bold come to Lagos and say this trash in the streets. You will live to regret.

Boys are no longer smiling grin grin no be small thing oooo

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by Ximonak: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
So people still think that the "price of things being too high is hoax".

Just wanted to keep my mouth busy, collected "coffee chewinggum"(its normal 5pieces inside but now it's slimmer), gave the seller N20. She just laughed and said she see that I am not in nigeria that the price is now N30.
Me: shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
All the fools complaining here are either pdp agents,Igbos,niger delta criminals,minorities from southern kaduna,few from lantang in jos,fanatic catholic and some deeper life members.
What the man said is nothing but the truth,you guys keep wailing,pmb is busy putting ,Nigeria on track,anyone that is not happy should port to either togo or sudan.
Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by Ximonak: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
oyegbe:
50% of this hardship is been felt by people who whant to remain in the city by all means. people in the village are not feeling the impact like that. i bough 25kg mama gold rice today in jalingo with 6k even the market is flooded with tomatoes, pepper, and very cheap yam

Guy what is cheap compared to the prices last year or even at the beginning of the year.
Remember any package product is the same price everywhere and it's usually even costly when buying them outside Lagos / Ogun.
Then please is gas, kerosene or Petroleum cheaper in your location (village).

4 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by AceRoyal: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

Once again you have proven to be very myopic in your disposition.
I'm sure you are still leaving with your parents.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by DeKen: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
freemanbubble:
okok
you just come on line to type nonsense. you are not educated at all. i work with uniben and uniben is fedral. am at bursary department. we prepare the payslip of workers. level 3 step 2 salary is 23000 naira. since buhari assumed office there is nothing like employment in uniben. level 7 usually take home 97000 during past administration but this present administration. level 7 take home 86000. people are leaving federal job. the only benefit about federal job is that the salary never stops. jonathan do pay on the 22 of everymonth and buhari own comes on 26. please i just hate you for this comment. did you post this comment out of ignorance or just stupidity. God help your soul
And the guy is even an applicant o. Look at his thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3282735/please-real-fake

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by IJOBA2: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
[size=25pt]NA IPOD YOOT SEF DEY REPLY AM[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

You are just angry with yourself and ended up saying nothing.

How will N40,000 cater for a family ?

I spent N21,000 yesterday and today buying provision and fuelling my car. Sometimes i wonder how people reason.

One cigarrette cup of dry pepper used to be N100, now its N200. One cup of rice used to be N50, now its N90. One cup of beans used to be N40, now its N70. One litre palm oil increased from N200 to N350.

. How can you say N40,000 can feed a man, his wife and children in today's Nigeria ? Wont kids goto school ? Wont the family wear clothes ?

9 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
manny4life:

Thank you!!!!

coming from ipob/ijaw man,iam not supprise,can you tell us where jonathan stop?
Nigeria as a nation was on reverse gear before the timid looking brother of yours was kicked out of office by pmb.
Do you remember that some days to election everything in this country was on standstill?

If you are not happy with our president,port to republic of biafra in kuje.
Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by tommykiwi(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
OP,

THANK GOD YOU CALLED THE WRITERS ABOVE "ANGRY NIGERIANS"

THEY SHOULD ALL KEEP CALM NIGERIA IS ON THE PATH OF RECOVERY

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS OUR PMB

GOD BLESS THE APC
Who U help with dis ur non sense comment?

7 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by abdeiz(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
so much hate so much anger everywhere

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by Cubeet: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
There is God o

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by Markachi666(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
freemanbubble:
okok
you just come on line to type nonsense. you are not educated at all. i work with uniben and uniben is fedral. am at bursary department. we prepare the payslip of workers. level 3 step 2 salary is 23000 naira. since buhari assumed office there is nothing like employment in uniben. level 7 usually take home 97000 during past administration but this present administration. level 7 take home 86000. people are leaving federal job. the only benefit about federal job is that the salary never stops. jonathan do pay on the 22 of everymonth and buhari own comes on 26. please i just hate you for this comment. did you post this comment out of ignorance or just stupidity. God help your soul
That dude you quoted hopes to get the attention of lie mohammed's propaganda machinery with his yeye email address

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by sammhi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bayo
Typical of Nigerians . Once they are ok , they care less and start to speak jargon
Wel, the indices of how an economy is performing are :
Unemployment figures
Inflation rate
Real GDP
Bayo had invented his own . Na wa
Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by quinndez(f): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
OP,

THANK GOD YOU CALLED THE WRITERS ABOVE "ANGRY NIGERIANS"

THEY SHOULD ALL KEEP CALM NIGERIA IS ON THE PATH OF RECOVERY

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS OUR PMB

GOD BLESS THE APC

God punish you and all zombies like you. Idiat. Mallam oshi.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by MissingBudget: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
An Afonja never disappoints. This is really sad.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by SWG1: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
freemanbubble:
okok
you just come on line to type nonsense. you are not educated at all. i work with uniben and uniben is fedral. am at bursary department. we prepare the payslip of workers. level 3 step 2 salary is 23000 naira. since buhari assumed office there is nothing like employment in uniben. level 7 usually take home 97000 during past administration but this present administration. level 7 take home 86000. people are leaving federal job. the only benefit about federal job is that no body threatens you with sack letter especially when your appointment have been regularized, you get promoted easily and the salary never stops. jonathan do pay on the 22 of everymonth and buhari own comes on 26. please i just hate you for this comment. did you post this comment out of ignorance or just stupidity. God help your soul

Don't mind him, when level 9 health worker they collect 90k as basic plus call duty in state hospital here. So the person will use 40k for feeding and transport, no rent, no investment, no responsibility to family. well I guess he is made.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ah na yeruba man nah....Mtcheew what do you expect,is there way of life.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by Fedayeen02: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
The only thing that got my attention is SECTIONS OF THE COUNTRY this is to tell you that APC still believe that its only the SS/SE that are complaining

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by kazyhm(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Abagworo:
Food is cheap in the North. He should visit Rivers State to make unbiased analysis. IMHO the hardship thing is overblown because of politics. The rate of new houses springing up in Owerri and Port Harcourt puts a question mark on the level of hardship. I have a feeling it is felt more by civil servants and traders who depend on foreign exchange.

you're so not different from the onanuga
yes houses are springing up and that is because everybody now think real estate will save their ass rather than allow bubu to make them lose their hard earned money to the sinking economy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post by kazyhm(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Abagworo:

you're so not different from the oga onanuga
yes houses are springing up and that is because everybody now think real estate will save their ass rather than allowing bubu to make them lose their hard earned money to this sinking economy and history Is about to repeat itself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.