Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Photo: Meet 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still V!rgins N03 Will Shock U - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Meet 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still V!rgins N03 Will Shock U (2127 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Meet 6 Year Old Ryan Who Makes $11m Yearly On Youtube Reviewing Toys / 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Meet 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still V!rgins N03 Will Shock U by sidetalk1: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Here are top six Nigerian celebrities who are v!rgins and very proud of their virgin status, they don’t hesitate to tell anyone who cares to listen that they are still virgins. See the list below

1. ADOKIYE
Nigerian singer, Adokiye has always maintained that she is still a vir-gin and a proud one at that. She made headlines when she offered her virgin-ity to Boko Haram in exchange of the Chibok abducted girls.
The Beautiful and provocative singer, Adokiye Kyrian,who only turned 23 few months ago, in a recent interview opened up about her virgin-ity.
Talking about love, singer Adokiye, who is also UN ambassador of Peace, tried to explain why she doesn’t believe in love.Adokiye said: “I really don’t like love. I’m a career person, what I have for everyone including guys, is Agape love.

Love is wicked and there is no real love, I’m young and living the life. Until I see one, I’m happy like this.” When the singer was asked about being cheated by love, she said: “Frankly, no.” But she continued that she has seen enough of fake love around her to be cautious to whom she gives her heart.
She stated that she is in a relationship with her career, that architecture is her husband and music/movie her boyfriend. The rising star confessed that she does not understand why a young girl would need s*x, also adding that she is still a virg-in.
The Love You Better and Kulumo crooner further said that “any man that buys her mum the private jet wins her heart.”

2. CHIDINMA

The Nigerian Singer had reacted to her alleged compromising Video scandal by maintaining that it wasn’t her that people saw at the compromising Video that went viral and as a matter of fact, that she’s still a virg-in.

Her words below: “I didn’t make any Compromising Video o, I have no idea where that tape is from and I am still a virg-in o!”

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/09/photo-meet-6-female-nigerian.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Photo: Meet 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still V!rgins N03 Will Shock U by Airforce1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Virgin what??

Lmaaoo
. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Photo: Meet 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still V!rgins N03 Will Shock U by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Why would I be shocked?
Whether they're Virgins or not;it's none of my beeswax.
I wonder why people think Virgins are endangered species.
Re: Photo: Meet 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still V!rgins N03 Will Shock U by Princejebs(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Opp you need prayer

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still V!rgins N03 Will Shock U by Ozavize88(f): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Photo: Meet 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still V!rgins N03 Will Shock U by olaleks007(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
did u test them.

op u can lie for africa o
Re: Photo: Meet 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still V!rgins N03 Will Shock U by Gistexpo: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Op what about that Virgin marry who said she is a Virgin @40

Hope u have confirmed them before opening this thread
Re: Photo: Meet 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still V!rgins N03 Will Shock U by yorhmienerd(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmm...

Re: Photo: Meet 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still V!rgins N03 Will Shock U by Smellymouth: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Virgins?

Re: Photo: Meet 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still V!rgins N03 Will Shock U by Izyyblaze(f): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Virgin shocked. It's sha possible.
@sidetalk1, come and complete this list oh.
Re: Photo: Meet 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still V!rgins N03 Will Shock U by nikkypearl(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Virgin of what pls sad

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Vacations In New York, Lodges At Waldorf Astoria (photos) / Top 5 Most Expensive Things Olamide Own 2017 / Davido Bought For His Dad Bentley Car Worth $300,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.