Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) (1721 Views)

Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) / Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) by dre11(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
A dramatic footage showing a wife and her husband’s mistress, joined by the husband fighting, has emerged, when they met during a visit to the their man in the hospital.

This exemplified an old saying that ‘wives and mistresses, may they never meet.’

Both wife and her husband’s mistress met and the outcome of this visit left people in the hospital shocked as they could only stand and watch this wrestling session.

The footage which appears to have been taken by a nurse and uploaded to YouTube shows the trio slugging it out in the middle of a ward.

The two-minute clip, as reported by Mail Online, starts as the trio are huddled together on the floor, with one woman holding fistful of the other’s hair as the husband tries to separate them.

The group eventually make their way to standing, but despite the husband’s efforts to get one woman to let go of the other’s hair, she refuses.

Eventually the pair is separated, before one of the women goes to pick up an item and throw it at the other, reconsidering at the last minute.

Meanwhile a man assumed to be the husband, wearing what appears to be a hospital gown and shorts, tries to de-escalate the situation.

Little else is known about the video, such as where it was filmed, or who the people are. It was uploaded on Sunday, and amassed several thousand views within hours.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/watch-video-shocking-moment-wife-mistress-fight-dirty-hospital-visit-husband/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXZ5E-BthUw

lalasticlala

Re: Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) by Kowor(f): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
-wife X -mistress = Sexy Nurse. When will some women learn?
Re: Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) by Khd95(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Make i drop my kaya here,before i watch d videocheesy
Re: Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) by blessedvisky(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lalasticlala go show up. Just wait and see
Re: Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
What if the mistress beat the wife blue black.

wives take risk all the time
Re: Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) by midolian(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Women grin

One of the things I love to watch most is women fighting over men. It thrills me. grin grin

Only God knows the number of men dying over this mistress outside there.
Re: Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
midolian:
Women grin
Please can you tell us one reason why you are laughing
Re: Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) by midolian(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Please can you tell us one reason why you are laughing
grin grin grin

Women are funny creatures. They can comfortably share bras, pants and if possible the same head....but one thing they hate to share most is a man.

During my IJMB days, I was unfortunate to know these ladies called julian and lolu. Babes with like minds..They shared everything (belts, bras, pants, trousers name it)..until the day Julian got to know she was sharing same man with lolu...This day, the whole world knew Julian owned most of the things they wear as they stopped being friends.
Re: Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) by Flexherbal(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
What a shameful act!
No matter how good the man is in bed, you can always get a better man. All you need to do as a woman, is to give your man the complete dosage of our herbal tea for men and he will always make you smile.
Re: Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
midolian:
grin grin grin

Women are funny creatures. They can comfortably share bras, pants and if possible one head....but one thing they hate to share most is a man.

During my IJMB days, I was unfortunate to know these ladies named julian and lolu. Babes with like minds..They shared everything (belt, bra, pants, trousers name it)..until the day Julian got to know she was sharing same man with lolu...This day, the whole world knew Julian owned most of the things they wear.
that's women for you. But as they said, What Is Good For Boniface Is Also Good For Boninyash, we men are trying our best to carry everybody along & its not our fault.

#servicetohumanity
Re: Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) by midolian(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
that's women for you. But as they said, What Is Good For Boniface Is Also Good For Boninyash, we men are trying our best to carry everybody along & its not our fault.

#servicetohumanity
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) by drmikeadams(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin the man don fucck two big nyANSH SO TEY E NO GET STRENGHT TO SEPERATE FIGHT/..

(1) (Reply)

Quality Wallpapers / Versace Designers Home Décor / What If Your Family's Photo Looked Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.