Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) (33626 Views)

President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by ceo247frolic(m): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday paid a courtesy visit to the Palace of the Oba of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa, shortly after his arrival in Edo state for the All Progressives Congress (APC) mega rally.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/photos-president-buhari-visits-oba-of.html

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by onnenka: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Die Buhari!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by bokohalal(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Eheneden Erediuwa is not yet the Oba of Benin. He is the Crown Prince of Benin Kingdom. His official title is EDAIKEN N'USELU.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oshiomhole will collapse after the results of the election has been announced.
To whom brain is given, sense is expected
My PVC is ready, and here is my candidate.

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by EdCure: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
September 10 will hit the final nail on the PDP coffin.
Edo people cannot go back to the retrogressive era of the igbinedions and their cleptomaniac allies. We are too wise and advanced for that.

In this period of PDP-induced economic recession, the last thing we need as governor is a politician who knows nothing than how to service the deep pockets of igbinedion, Anenih and a host of brigands with the meager resources of our beloved state.

A vote for Godwin Obaseki is a vote against Thiefs (Lucky) Igbinedion and Tony Anenih.
emeijeh:

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
emeijeh:

You remind me of GEJ till 2019...

I say you guys will cry blood on Saturday.. grin

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
I wished Igbinedion was never a PDP member...

I called most of my friends in Edo, sincerely the Igbenedion's and Anenih's name is giving Iyamu some hitches in the forth coming election...

Well, the best candidate should emerge victorious cool

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by EdCure: 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I wished Igbinedion was never a PDP member...
I called most of my friends in Edo, sincerely the Igbenedion's and Anenih's name is giving Iyamu some hitches in the forth coming election...
Well, the best candidate should emerge victorious cool
They are his chief backers, godfathers and sponsors.
Ize-iyamu has been with the igbinedions for years. They brought him up with the stealing, thuggery legacy.

Edo people can never make the mistake of having another igbinedion, anenih or their stooge at Osadebey Avenue.

Obaseki is the right man for Edo State. He is not a politician. He's an experienced wealth creator and finance manager--just what we need at this moment.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2016
EdCure:

A vote for Godwin Obaseki is a vote against Thiefs (Lucky) Igbinedion and Tony Anenih.

Hey! Quiet there!
As if a vote for Obaseki is not an extension or third term for Oshiomhole.
APC is planning hard to rig this election cos they know they have lost the trust of the people.

I don't think you reside in Benin city.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by EdCure: 12:25am On Sep 07, 2016
emeijeh:

Hey! Quiet there!
As if a vote for Obaseki is not an extension or third term for Oshiomhole.
APC is planning hard to rig this election cos they know they have lost the trust of the people.
I don't think you reside in Benin city.
I'm in Benin. That puts me in a position to authoritatively assert that the worst Oshiomhole is far better than the best Igbinedion.

I am in no doubt that you share this same view with me, though secretly. Same way you're going to secretly vote for Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki this Saturday after enjoying the PDP mobilization money.
Who doesn't love good governance? wink cheesy

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 07, 2016
angry
Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Samtob90(m): 2:56am On Sep 07, 2016
onnenka:
Die Buhari!
You don't wish a fellow man death.

27 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by onnenka: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2016
Samtob90:

You don't wish a fellow man death.
Buhari is not a man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by manutdrichie(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2016
Old man exercising in futility grin
Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2016
Just confused on who to vote for. Edo is surrounded by two criminals

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2016
Franchise21:
Just confused on who to vote for. Edo is surrounded by two criminals

Godwin is the lesser criminal.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
PUSH1:

Godwin is the lesser criminal.
He's Oshiomole's stooge grin

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by skimmy005: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
emeijeh:
mumu why do u wanna vote for criminal.. vote APC.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
skimmy005:
mumu why do u wanna vote for criminal.. vote APC.

You must be an !diot for saying that.
Did you watch the debate?
Your candidate was saying things he didn't know about government.

He is just an untrained protégé to oshiomh-ole

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Franchise21:
He's Oshiomole's stooge grin

While ize-iyamu is the igbinedion's and others stooge.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
PUSH1:

While ize-iyamu is the igbinedion's and others stooge.
That's why I said Edo is surrounded by two criminals... Let the least criminal win

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by sukkot: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
ukwakpolopolopolopolopolopolo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
emeijeh:
I dont know how a man who participated in the unbridled pillage of Edo state with the Igbinedions would call himself a pastor.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by crisycent: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Them never give this ehenden orientation? Why him dey allow people see him teeth?
Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Mopolchi: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Okay but na pdp go win.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by kinzmen: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Is me and ladyf again.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Seuncoded(f): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ejeka Fogo foluwa OoooO
Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by mmsen: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
EdCure:

I'm in Benin. That puts me in a position to authoritatively assert that the worst Oshiomhole is far better than the best Igbinedion.

I am in no doubt that you share this same view with me, though secretly. Same way you're going to secretly vote for Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki this Saturday after enjoying the PDP mobilization money.
Who doesn't love good governance? wink cheesy

Lucky was terrible for Edo state but I fear that people will chose erroneously again.

Unless there is a debate in which each candidate is forced to discuss issues and present solutions then no one can vote with an informed opinion.

I've heard of people saying that they will vote for one candidate or another because he is a pastor or because they just want 'change' which is the same foolish mistake that was made at a national level and see what has happened...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Tokt: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Beautiful. As against when the curse was governing us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Nairadays: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Great Men
Re: Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by etibaba(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
crisycent:
Them never give this ehenden orientation? Why him dey allow people see him teeth?
Why not give him the orientation, since you know better than the chiefs who schooled him?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign / Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack / The Socioeconomic Impact Of The Lagos Okada Ban, One Week After - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.