Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

5 Boss Lessons You May Have Missed In Beyonce’s ‘formation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Boss Lessons You May Have Missed In Beyonce’s ‘formation (417 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Artist Behind The Yoruba Body Art In Beyonce’s ‘lemonade’ / Oshun Goddess, Chimamanda, Maki Oh In Beyonce's Viral Lemonade Video / Meet The Nigerian Artist Behind The Body Art In Beyonce’s New Album, Lemonade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Boss Lessons You May Have Missed In Beyonce’s ‘formation by datswasup(f): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2016

]’

Okay readers, now let's get in formation.

1. Never Be Afraid To Evolve, But Don’t Forget What Makes You YOU

“Earned all [the] money but they never take the country out me. I got hot sauce in my bag, swag.”

Learn, grow, and evolve, but never forget what makes you YOU. With change comes growth, but never change so much that you forget who you are and what makes you unique.

2. Be unapologetic and proud of your natural beauty –especially in the workplace

“I like my baby hair, with baby hair and afros. I like my negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils.”

In her song, Beyoncé reminds us to be unapologetic and proud of our natural beauty. Be proud of your flaws. That's the only way you can learn self love.

3. Never downplay your greatness. Use your success to inspire others

“Paparazzi, catch my fly, and my cocky fresh. I’m so reckless when I rock my Givenchy dress (stylin’).”

Most times, we try to be modest to make others feel better so we don't come off as cocky. You shouldn't downplay your greatness but instead inspire with your success. Use your success to radiate inspiration in others

4. Never stay stuck in a situation that doesn’t serve you.

“Get what’s mine, take what’s mine. Always stay gracious, best revenge is your paper.”

Do I need to explain further? Size what is yours. After all, It's the year of seizing hence #seizethebae2016.

5. Visualize it, then work hard to get it.

“I see it, I want it. I dream it, I work hard, I grind ‘til I own it.”

So you've seen it and you've wanted it and then buried the thought of ever getting it. Sorry but If you really want it, you should work towards it. Set goals. Don't stop till you get it. Be a boss...

www.datswasupblog..co.ke/2016/09/5-boss-lessons-you-may-have-missed-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Thankful:Tekno Sings to Praise the Almighty God for Grace Upon Nigerians (video) / Liam Hemsworth Sexy Shirtless Body / We Alleviate Poverty and Empower People- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.