Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) (18920 Views)

LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) / Huge Snake Killed In Alagbole, Ogun State (Video) / Stampede On Ketu Overhead Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by horladmejy(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2016
undecided IMAGINE!!! A boy/dude carry a full grown man
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by buchilino(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2016
2 CALL D GOVERNOR AMUSU, IT MAY SOUND DISRESPECTFUL, BUT HONESTLY BY DESTROYING DAT ROAD ALL IN D NAME OF BUILDING A BRIDGE, HIS NOW ACTING LIKE AN AMOSU.
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by Tjohnnay: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2016
grin
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by Jay542(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2016
buchilino:
2 CALL D GOVERNOR AMUSU, IT MAY SOUND DISRESPECTFUL, BUT HONESTLY BY DESTROYING DAT ROAD ALL IN D NAME OF BUILDING A BRIDGE, HIS NOW ACTING LIKE AN AMOSU.
Lmao. Very Epic and sad. angry
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by zicol2015: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4204994_img20160906092637_jpeg4e7be4cfdf1847905d2aa83e25a87ac0

See Enjoyment..... In the name of helpinq.....

This Guy's back ehn...
mtcheeww!!! what is d enjoyment in this? he will even be finding it difficult to breath.. Guy grow up please

.. kids behind wheels

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by Funjosh(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2016
ichommy:

grin grin grin You go fear backing, See old Papa o.

On a Normal day the Weird guy no fit back the Bae o.

Funjosh, Make we do Canoe Business nah wink Bros Obontami go join us.

Lolz......... Baba I no sabi swim o. Make flood no go move me and the canoe grin
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by kunleakinsola(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2016
May God help us in naija
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by babysophie(f): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Pipul who live in dese flooded areas will also claim to b living in cities. Na wa o.
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by crestedguy(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=chrisabiola247 post=49137598]The French people says "c'est dans le malheur qu'on connait des vrais amis' wink literal meaning (a friend in need is a friend indeed) while mot-a-mot translation is (its in bad situation that you know your real friends).

Initially, if i was told not to go to work today, i would not accept. Flood became avenue of making money, it was said in Yoruba 'owo lowo, eyin ni le' meaning 'money at hand, be at the back' for those they carry at back, some decided to cross with canoe all because we want to get to work, forgetting the what could be in the water or the disease that could be contacted via the flood. What an unforgettable experience. see photos below...

When you have a government that is not concern about the common man on the street,the road has been left alone going to 2 years now,apart from flooding during the raining season,it is also a dark spot where people are rob of their belongings, so many soul has been lost on that road alagbole end of the road to yakoyo,because of the uncompleted project,i wonder why the chinko people left the site,it is not only on that axis alone,we have at akute bustop,agbado crossing etc,pls Ogun state government should take note,another area common with flooding is estate bustop,if not for the owner of the hotel who did the little he can do to prevent massive lost of life's in that area,God help akute people

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by shagaman: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2016
The Governor of Ogun state and his team has done a real wicked act by abandoning this road,the contractors are gone,the road is in a bad state,i dont know what is wrong with ogun state and bad roads ,same thing coming from Abeokuta to lagos via the express is very bad,if you cannot complete a project don't start and abandon it,The Governor has been building this bridge for over 4 years now ,a bridge of less than 1 km,some leaders need to be stoned.
This Alagbole bridge has caused so many accidents,loss of lives and damage to cars,even a palliative measure to alleviate the suffering of the people was not done,the same way the bridge at Akute was abandoned .
Let the Governor learn from the Lagos state Governor Ambode,little projects but touching lives and on time completion...very very sad.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2016
steppin:

No be small. See touching bodi things.

Hahaha
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by ichommy(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Funjosh:

Lolz......... Baba I no sabi swim o. Make flood no go move me and the canoe grin
I get life jackets no worry. grin
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by timunstopable: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Amosun is a monumental failure

He started this bridge before elections. They used an uncompleted bridge to campaign

Abandoned it after elections

This has nothing to do with drainage

That is a river it had a narrow bridge on it before that has been removed to pave way for a new bridge which Amosun has abandoned

so people ve no choice but to cross the river under the bridge or go and pass obawole or fagba road which is longer
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by sportman117: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Noted, Naijabet man say so
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by Josmila(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
holluwai:
Too bad ogun state government has decided to shut its eyes towards that area. They should've just left the road the way it was before. Too bad.

The ogun state government is the most useless government ever existeth. From alagbole to the ogun state part of berger to kara to opic to mowe, ibafo, the list goes on... NO government presence at all in these places, it's pathetic!
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by no1madman(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
sick country! mental vegetables!
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
I saw a post today about an erosion in abia state I was surprised when Yoruba people where just commenting rubbish as if the erosion only happens in the east.
See flood now in the south west and no Igbo person has made a comment.

See we all experience same shit round Nigeria so stop fooling yourself.
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by coldtegs: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
This nation is infected with o many useless governors
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by coldtegs: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
This nation is infected with so many useless governors

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by oolalekan1560(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
I was there

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by obontami: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
ichommy:

grin grin grin You go fear backing, See old Papa o.

On a Normal day the Weird guy no fit back the Bae o.

Funjo sh, Make we do Canoe Business nah wink Bros Obon tami go join us.

Baba forget canoe joor, back tins sure pass
If I back girl for this place from there I fit collect her number make we go arrange fccck. Things abi u no underatand ??
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by ichommy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
obontami:

Baba forget canoe joor, back tins sure pass
If I back girl for this place from there I fit collect her number make we go arrange fccck. Things abi u no underatand ??
OVER Soji no go kill U grin
HOW U DEY BROS?
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by obontami: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
ichommy:
OVER Soji no go kill U grin HOW U DEY BROS?
Baba na you I take am resemble na grin
I gentle Ooo any okpo for me ?? grin
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by ichommy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
obontami:

Baba na you I take am resemble na grin

I gentle Ooo any okpo for me ?? grin

Abeg no let madam read say you resemble me. Haba embarassed

Carry your Kaya go!!!

*Run out of thread*
Re: A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) by obontami: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
ichommy:

Abeg no let madam read say you resemble me. Haba embarassed
Carry your Kaya go!!!

*Run out of thread*
Haha grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! / Fatal Truck Accident In Ibadan, Woman Killed, Two Others Injured / Talking Drum Alujo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.