Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) (58617 Views)

Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Adorable Family Picture Of Cute Kids; 6 Boys, 1 Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by omoikea(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
the kids,herself and the husband makes a complete football team
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by twheeny(f): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Adonbilivit cool cool cool
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
dunno if i should applaud or abuse her. The kids are looking healthy and clean tho. I'm sure she has up to 4men who gave her all these baby.
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
dasparrow:

Please everything is not about tribe. I don't know what is wrong with some of you Nigerians.

The lady in question is a BLACK AMERICAN. Wetin concern her with Nigerians and their tribalism matter?
Pls tell dem dis after dey come online with dia bashing in d nxt similar thread. And after all wetin concern u with my post.
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by dasparrow: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Benbisco:
Hmmm! I find this hard to believe.

Why do you and some others on this thread find it hard to believe? She has 1 set of triplets so 3 children, 1 set of twins so 2 children. Altogether, that makes 5 children and then 4 more children individually making it a total of 9 kids.

In America, it is not uncommon to see black american teenagers getting pregnant as early as 13 years old. If this lady started having her kids at 15 - and yes, many of them get pregnant at that age - and she does not space them out by more than a year or so, and she is also having multiple babies per pregnancy, it is possible to accumulate that number of kids by age 25. Many of these black american women are not married. They have their kids by multiple men and keep it moving. If they can't cope, the welfare system helps them out with food stamps including section 8 that provides them with free or very cheap housing or accommodation.

America is years ahead of Nigeria that's for sure because the government assists those who are not able to financially provide for themselves. Some people however abuse the welfare system and that is not right.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
carammel:
Try this in Nigeria as a woman and have yourself to blame.
my formal landlord daughter has up to 8 children from different fathers and she and most of the children still stays with her father till date. In this nigeria.
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by segebase(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
this one worse pass pig
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Baby Factory, she gives birth for a living. cheesy
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by shuggah(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
BabaAlabi:
No 6 sign of a wh0re- Prominent tattoos.
No 1 sign of a girl with no brains- Many children, No father.
I know many people will think the pictures are cute but sensible people will see a brainless girl. How is she going to take care of the children? Are they going to attend good schools? She will likely be on welfare thereby wasting other tax payers money. The girls will grow up with daddy issues and the guys will grow up without a good father-figure. Black people sha angry
u are a cursed fellow. how many great Americans were from very rich families or from a home wt only four children, if she had aborted All of them you would have seen her as a decent person with one or two kids, if this is how people are sensible then let me be called stupid.

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
fuckpro:
... She can't be nigerian 'change' dosen't allow for such conjugal harvest

hahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrainingCEOs:
what!!!!
quote me no more dumb sir tongue
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by SuperBlack: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Bornita:
didirin, am just 17.tongue
Lolz, Go give ya mum the phone. Stop pressing it..
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Chrysz(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
vevogist:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-EXq62KUjH0E/V87_g13ix_I/AAAAAAAAIW0/RBZZIxEEpsgOZpGu6hGeXD9Zu3bQ_tfFQCLcB/s1600/kids%2B5.PNG[/img]
Meet this very young mother who has 9 kids at 25! She has 1 set of triplets, 1 set of twins and 4 individual births.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-MgzZo3Yd9r4/V87_B6of-aI/AAAAAAAAIWo/9rPCLZPjn68o467yPiTF7DVOVjurB4JxACLcB/s1600/kids%2B2.PNG[/img]

On her IG page all her kids are so cute, healthy looking and dress so lovely. Don't really know if she is married, but I salute her for holding on to them and being a great mom. Check them out after the cut...

She also said

"Folks be so busy making fake pages tryna bash me for having 9 kids but don't gotta take care of none of them. It's love knowing that your greatness goes unnoticed by complete strangers... Yes it get hard,yes they work my nerves but I got my kids..."I see lawyers, doctors & athletes"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/wow-check-out-this-25-year-old-mother.html
Triplet and a set of twins wasn't enuf you, nawa oo.
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
Amazingly she still looks very hot after 9.
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by simplex2: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Silly brat.

No be because you dey collect free food stamp na why you dey compete with rabbits for breeding.
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by carammel(f): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
my formal landlord daughter has up to 8 children from different fathers and she and most of the children still stays with her father till date. In this nigeria.
That is the issue,how can she take care of the 8children,no matter the help people extend to her,she can't have a balanced life.
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by jackie35(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
vevogist:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-EXq62KUjH0E/V87_g13ix_I/AAAAAAAAIW0/RBZZIxEEpsgOZpGu6hGeXD9Zu3bQ_tfFQCLcB/s1600/kids%2B5.PNG[/img]
Meet this very young mother who has 9 kids at 25! She has 1 set of triplets, 1 set of twins and 4 individual births.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-MgzZo3Yd9r4/V87_B6of-aI/AAAAAAAAIWo/9rPCLZPjn68o467yPiTF7DVOVjurB4JxACLcB/s1600/kids%2B2.PNG[/img]

On her IG page all her kids are so cute, healthy looking and dress so lovely. Don't really know if she is married, but I salute her for holding on to them and being a great mom. Check them out after the cut...

She also said

"Folks be so busy making fake pages tryna bash me for having 9 kids but don't gotta take care of none of them. It's love knowing that your greatness goes unnoticed by complete strangers... Yes it get hard,yes they work my nerves but I got my kids..."I see lawyers, doctors & athletes"

hmm?
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by juman(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Absolute nonsense.

Nine children at 25.

Hiss.

How would she take care of them.
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Aleora(f): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
Whatam speechless
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by abatisegun: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
vevogist:

She also said

. If it is a Muslim female that gave birth to 9 children, people will start calling her different names and also bashing her. May God save us from all those that will not mind their own businesses

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
Congrats to her.

This is lovely, so cute and lovely
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by ajaophobia(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
fuckpro:
... She can't be nigerian 'change' dosen't allow for such conjugal harvest

YOU FUNNY...LOL
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by RichnLovely(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=fuckpro post=49138123]... She can't be nigerian 'change' dosen't allow for such conjugal harvest,

Honestly on point!
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Bimpe29: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
God is great. Her productivity is efficient and effective. What a conjugal harvest!
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by ahahnow: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Good day sweetie, it is time to close your legs now. angry angry angry
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by iamord(m): 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
BLOGY:
FEED ME MORE
she has been taken to suplex city one too many times but still gotten her game up
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
iamord:
she has been taken to suplex city one too many times but still gotten her game up
you follow wrestlingsmiley
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Cyroskijah(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
[s][/s]
BabaAlabi:
I know many people will think the pictures are cute but sensible people will see a brainless girl. How is she going to take care of the children? Are they going to attend good schools? She will likely be on welfare thereby wasting other tax payers money. The girls will grow up with daddy issues and the guys will grow up without a good father-figure. Black people sha angry
BabaAlabi:
BabaAlabi:

wait oo... Do any of d kids luk malnurished or sick to u?

Come...be serious!

Every creative writer, In the words of T.S. Elliot, "wrestle with words and meaning" (2).
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Danhumprey: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
AnodaIT:
If she has a sister, let me know
I trust you. grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by henryford11(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
baby factry
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by MrOlai: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dpharisee:
Overused Pvssy embarassed
Some women have made it a habit to do invitro fertilization and have multiple births, many of them in the US are on welfare and unmarried but keep churning out babies.
There was a national outcry recently in US when an unemployed and unmarried woman Nadya Suleiman had a set of Octuplets (8 kids) after 6 other children via IVF, the celebration of the births turned to public anger by many tax payers were angry that they will bear the burden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadya_Suleman
This olosho cant try this in Nigeria as there is no welfare package for anybody.
There is nothing to celebrate here!
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by amanikondo: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Stupid girl. All babies and no work. This is the reason democratic is garnishing all our money for their social care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.