Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

OAU BOOC Lecture Room. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU BOOC Lecture Room. (782 Views)

Twelve UNIOSUN Students Collapse Inside Lecture Room.. / See Seven (7) Types Of People You'll Find In A Nigerian Lecture Room / Eleven Types Of Student You Will Meet In Lecture Room... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAU BOOC Lecture Room. by OscarAndy07: 2:07am On Sep 07, 2016
I was in the lecture room at BOOC yesterday for my class.During the course of the lecture the rain started pouring down so heavily and we were all trying to make ourselves comfortable so we could seat well and at the same time hear what the lecturer has to disseminate to the class.My people you can't imagine what i saw,i saw students who sat not at the extreme close to the window but at the very centre of the lecture room brought out umbrellas to shield themselves from the down pour and i said this must be shown to the general public to see the level at which things keeps falling apart at this citadel of learning.The question now is,for crying out loud for heaven sake,where is the "FAT PAY" going?What do we get in return for the "FAT PAY" from our parents and guidance respectively?I looked and i concluded within me;'the labour of our heroes has crumbled a long time ago'.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Update: Fed. Uni Wukari Merit Admission List Is Out / The Reason Why Church-owned Schools Can't Be Cheap? / Operation Research Gurus Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.