Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Best Birthday Messages Compilation, Add Urs For People Who Needs Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best Birthday Messages Compilation, Add Urs For People Who Needs Them (1187 Views)

Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" / Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / Chat Between PulseTV Presenter, Samera & Her Dad Who Needs A Grandchild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Birthday Messages Compilation, Add Urs For People Who Needs Them by Truecelebmedia(f): 2:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Another birthday, so you are growing older gradually. But I find no change in you. You look perfect like before. Happy birthday.
Happy birthday.

May all the best things of the world happen in your life because you are definitely one of the best people too.
It’s your birthday. Now you’ve more grown up. Every year you’re becoming more perfect.

I always wished to be a great friend like you. But there is no way to be a better friend than you in the world. Happy birthday.

Soon you’re going to start a new year of your life and I hope this coming year will bring every success you deserve. Happy birthday.

It’s a wonderful day and I’ve brought a beautiful and delicious cake for you. Now it’s time to celebrate and make this special day more colorful. Happy birthday.

Sister, can you remember all those childhood memories of us? Many more wonderful memories are yet to come. You are the greatest sis in the world. Happy birthday.

You are the only one who helped me a lot, guided me a lot and never given up when even I was not confident. Thanks for being all the way with me. Happy birthday.

It’s an honor for me that the best man in this world is my brother. Happy birthday.

Dad, you have always been a good friend to me and I hope we will remain forever. Happy birthday.

Mom, there is no other person who can take the place of yours in my heart. I’m so lucky that I’ve found the best mother in this world. Happy birthday.

Every morning when I wake up, I always thank you. You are the one who loves me unconditionally. You are always my lovely mom, wishing you a happy birthday.

Take all the best wishes on this special day and become a great man in life. Love you so much, brother.

Thanks for being the perfect companion on the rides of FRIENDSHIP. I always felt out of this globe when we were together. Happy Birthday.
Friends always have a special bond between them and no one can break it. Wishing you a Happy Birthday.

Brother, your presence in my life has made it more elegant. I hope you already know it. Happy Birthday, bro.

Friend, you have brought plenty of happiness in my life. Have a special celebration on your special day.
The guidance I got in all these years was wonderful. I’m very grateful to you, mom. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

Brothers like you are very similar to the best friends. Happy Birthday my dear best friend.

You cannot compare the relation between brothers to anything in the world – especially the millions of memories that you cherish. Happy Birthday.

Friend, we shared so many laughs and thoughts and also boosted each other up when we were down. Have a wonderful birthday.

.................................................................................................................... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wooah! See What This Guy Can Do With His Body / Flavour Spends Quality Time With His Kids From Anna Banner And Sandra Okagbue / After Scoring 320 In JAMB &not Gaining Admission - Frustrated Student Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.