Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,539 members, 7,865,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo (2509 Views)

Anita Joseph Flaunts Butt In US: "Trump Is Coming For You" - Fans React / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix / Anita Joseph Flaunts Bare Belly In Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by celebrityvoic: 3:28am On Sep 07, 2016
She has one of the baddest curves in the game… See another photo below

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/09/actress-anita-joseph-flaunts-her-killer.html

Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by HungerBAD: 3:36am On Sep 07, 2016
Not bad.

I mean not bad at all.

To the writer below me, i thought with a female Moniker you will know what and how a camel toe looks like?where is the Camel toe?too much men pretending to be women here.

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by makydebbie(f): 3:52am On Sep 07, 2016
killer curve?undecided

i only noticed the camel toelipsrsealed
Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Pleaseee I will take mercy Johnson any day.
Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by datopaper(m): 4:06am On Sep 07, 2016
She is okay but not perfect curvy I have them plenty for my area
Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by paschal47(m): 4:15am On Sep 07, 2016
Not that it is a killer curve, but she can be managed.

Truly bressed grin
Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by nikkyejike: 4:47am On Sep 07, 2016
she keep flaunting.
Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by nikkyejike: 4:48am On Sep 07, 2016
she keeps flaunting. may God have mercy on her
Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by Dabigbroda(m): 4:57am On Sep 07, 2016
ok
Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by Xclusivegrin007(m): 5:12am On Sep 07, 2016
What's killing here?? Abeg

1 Like

Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by saintfellow(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2016
HMM the curve dont move me. when she strip naked and her brests are still firm then i will be move.
Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by Ozavize88(f): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2016
It will soon reach fp!
Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by veekid(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Some OPs deserve serious beating; how this one take be killer curve?
Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by yungryce: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2016
dayum. team Vaseline crew
Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Some women are just created for fvck. Whenever you see them, they look so raunchy and dirty. They look like they are saying "come and fvck me". It is always an open invitation to all men . They don't and can't belong to one man. They can't get married either cos men know, they belong to everyone and to no one.

Anita Joseph is one such lady....
Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by chrisbaby24(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2016
The guy above me...u na minister of women affairs...see as u summarize her life finish..!!!grin
Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by Arielle: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Some women are just created for fvck. Whenever you see them, they look so raunchy and dirty. They look like they are saying "come and fvck me". It is always an open invitation to all men . They don't and can't belong to one man. They can't get married either cos men know, they belong to everyone and to no one.

Anita Joseph is one such lady....

Bet you would have said the same about Mercy Johnson a while ago. But look at her now. However, I do agree about Anita. Not saying she's promiscuous but she does have this really raunchy aura about her. Mercy is sexy. Anita is raw.
Re: OMG! Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Killer Heavy Curve In New Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Arielle:

Bet you would have said the same about Mercy Johnson a while ago. But look at her now. However, I do agree about Anita. Not saying she's promiscuous but she does have this really raunchy aura about her. Mercy is sexy. Anita is raw.

Need I say more? You have answered and correct ted yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Accuses Sylvia Nduka Of Sleeping With Her Ex Hubby Prince Sunny A. / IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Shade Caroline Danjuma Over Side Chic Comments. / Black Girl Magic! Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Sexy Body In Orange Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.