Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obaseki (607 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud / Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obaseki by engrfaruq(m): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2016
The picture was snapped at the final APC campaign rally on Tuesday, 6th September in Edo.

1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obaseki by youngest85(m): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2016
Selfie stick
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obaseki by agwom(m): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2016
change is coming...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obaseki by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:29am On Sep 07, 2016
"look at them, they are my agents of failures"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obaseki by Abeymills(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2016
Bunch of loosers corrupt clueles men
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obaseki by blithe2nice(m): 6:37am On Sep 07, 2016
See all this mumu people,upon the pepper wen I dey put for their eyes,them still dey follow us...I will have to add more pepper and you too, make sure you show them pepper wen u becom governor too ooooooooo.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obaseki by Smellymouth: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obaseki by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Buhari be like : my pwend you see that short and ugly man ba, don't let his weyrey enter your head o, ayam your godpada, kinji ko?

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Edo State Governorship Aspirant / The True Meaning Of Recession By Reuben Abati / Anambra Focus 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.