Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT (19344 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Business Director, Tenebe For Forging State House Letter(photo) / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS / Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by saintfellow(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2016
NIGERIANS embarrasing NIGERIA before her inferiors.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by tdayof(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2016
This name checking thing is getting annoying. The person is Nigerian. Ghanaians don't care if he's Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. The fact remains that he's Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2016
bad reputation all the time.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by MrCounselor: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2016
NCAN....
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by jaybee3(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2016
joseph1832:
There's nothing sad here bro. Doing this take guts and a lot of skill.

I wonder why the FG didn't spot this people and use their skill for deceit to infiltrate those groups causing trouble in the Niger Delta and North East.

These guys would no doubt have come in handy in our intelligence agencies were top notch.

Please list the skills you think might be valuable to the Government ?

You don't need any skill to manipulate a greedy or desperate person

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by joseph1832(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2016
jaybee3:

Please list the skills you think might be valuable to the Government ?

You don't need any skill to manipulate a greedy or desperate person
The skill needed to manipulate any human is just guts.

I believe anybody who have the nerve to do crime, as far as it isn't a misdemeanour, have guts.

And guts is what it normally take for any man to infiltrate and gather information from terrorist cell and crime organisations.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by joseph1832(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Pavore9:

It is sad, a criminal is a criminal. The U.S prison system has thousand of fraudsters in their custody who have swindled millions of dollars and this guy is a learner where they are. You could advise the U.S government to use their skill.
You fail to know the U.S government often times recruit this so called fraudsters through the back door and use them to burst bigger fraudsters.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by aylagos(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2016
tdayof:
This name checking thing is getting annoying. The person is Nigerian. Ghanaians don't care if he's Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. The fact remains that he's Nigerian.
they know them for real have being there and that's the fact even in Benin rep they know them go to Abidjan in Ivory coast they don't want to do biz with Igbo but if you are yoruba they don't mind.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Aroh48(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:
I am double sure many will rush here just to check (name), the region of the culprit, throw insult at the entire tribe, forgetting the fact that outsiders don't know Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, all they know is NIGERIA. I think its time Oga seun look into this matter because thread like is really bringing us down as a country.

For example, when an IGBO man/woman win any international award we all rejoice and claimed Nigeria but if it is other way we shout IGBO people.

In Senator Bruce voice: I JUST WANT TO MAKE COMMON SENSE.

SAY NO TO NAME CHECKING.
Talk truth,no be name you come check?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Pavore9: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2016
joseph1832:
You fail to know the U.S government often times recruit this so called fraudsters through the back door and use them to burst bigger fraudsters.

After they have served their time or there is plea bargain in exchange of high network info. After this guy serves his term in the Ghana Prison, system he can make himself available to be recruited by the Nigerian Government, he must first serve his term for defrauding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2016
I smell banning of flenty flenty fieple
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by imoh070: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:
I am double sure many will rush here just to check (name), the region of the culprit, throw insult at the entire tribe, forgetting the fact that outsiders don't know Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, all they know is NIGERIA. I think its time Oga seun look into this matter because thread like is really bringing us down as a country.

For example, when an IGBO man/woman win any international award we all rejoice and claimed Nigeria but if it is other way we shout IGBO people.

SAY NO TO NAME CHECKING.

I believe if you want it to stop,i begins with you,dont even start with,i just want to make common sense too
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by jaybee3(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2016
joseph1832:
The skill needed to manipulate any human is just guts.

I believe anybody who have the nerve to do crime, as far as it isn't a misdemeanour, have guts.

And guts is what it normally take for any man to infiltrate and gather information from terrorist cell and crime organisations.

Guts or better still courage isn't a skill. It's simply a personal attribute

You need the following skill set to work efficiently as an undercover/Investigative analyst
Ability to analyse qualitative/quatitative data
Ability to process information and arrive at logical conclusion in record time since the field is expected to be dynamic and fluid
Ability to communicate effectively to diverse audience
Extreme Intergity

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by segebase(m): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2016
yumiri peeps neva fails to impress mi
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by segebase(m): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2016
yumiri peeps neva fails to impress miw
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:

SAY NO TO NAME CHECKING.

#notonamechecking#
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by jaybee3(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2016
joseph1832:

You can't be employed as a secret agent if your integrity is questionable besides felons usually find it almost impossible to get jobs after serving time.

Forget about frank abergnale or whatever character leonado di caprio played.
Yes they learn from the crimes in order to safeguard from future attacks but they don't employ them to sensitive posts because they can be compromised

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by onatisi(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2016
This guy just messed up his life,ghanians no dey pity Nigerians when it comes to issues like this. The least sentence this guy wil get will be 25-30 years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by lucidlex: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2016
Lai Moh'd: Blame d past administration fr this
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by onatisi(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:

From the IPOB Studios, I have this to say.

He f*ck up angry. He allowed himself get caught in the illegal act of making it. For this reason, his aku will not ruole ulo and we will not mataa onye kpatara ya angry

Punish him heavily so that others may learn to be careful undecided

He may not want to return home because more derision awaits him. We don't encourage loose morals.

But don't forget #GetRichOrDieTrying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by joseph1832(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2016
jaybee3:

Guts or better still courage isn't a skill. It's simply a personal attribute

You need the following skill set to work efficiently as an undercover/Investigative analyst
Ability to analyse qualitative/quatitative data
Ability to process information and arrive at logical conclusion in record time since the field is expected to be dynamic and fluid
Ability to communicate effectively to diverse audience
Extreme Intergity
I'd say guts or as you put it, courage is a skill cos it's something everybody doesn't have, some skills are learned, some are cultivated, while some are in born.

The skill set you listed are those needed for high risking espionage activities. One that usually involve drug and terrorist syndicate.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by eleko1: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2016
We nor go gree make IPob yoots ruined dis great country name.We will not take it make Ipob /tripod yoots dey disgrace us everywhere.Let the World see /read dat we dnt support criminal.
madridguy:

SAY NO TO NAME CHECKING.
Their customer joko Widodo can differentiate between Ipob yoots and others cos he knw dey are hardworking developing pipu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by joseph1832(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2016
jaybee3:

You can't be employed as a secret agent if your integrity is questionable besides felons usually find it almost impossible to get jobs after serving time.
I'm not talking about employing them as secret agents. I'm sure you've heard of moles, sometimes even companies plant moves in rival organisations to get sensitive info from them.

Forget about frank abergnale or whatever character leonado di caprio played.
Yes they learn from the crimes in order to safeguard from future attacks but they don't employ them to sensitive posts because they can be compromised
I never advocated employment, just get them to expose other crooks.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2016
Not disappointed. Na them again. Developers.

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by VhatAmazingDude: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=49143587][/quote]

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Kaybaba5(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2016
We are just painting Nigeria bad colour.....
And i belief we are not bad anyway..
All these acts need to stop
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by tuna4servi(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2016
By dere fruit we shall know them, i'm not bothered
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by photoshoot(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2016
joseph1832:
There's nothing sad here bro. Doing this take guts and a lot of skill.

I wonder why the FG didn't spot this people and
use their skill for deceit to infiltrate those groups causing trouble in the Niger Delta and North East.

These guys would no doubt have come in handy in our intelligence agencies were top notch.

Honestly, I always thought you were more intelligent.(well, glad I only thought you were) Was a big fan since miss Nairaland. But right here, I guess I must have been wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by photoshoot(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2016
Pavore9:

It is sad, a criminal is a criminal. The U.S prison system has thousands of fraudsters in their custody who have swindled millions of dollars and this guy is a learner where they are. You could advise the U.S government to use their skill.

That man you quoted, must be on soft drugs. I am sure he said that because of too much foreign movies
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by fairheven: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2016
aylagos:
I don't know why these people are like this, may be its poor upbringing or they lack morals. When you see them in those countries you will they human not knowing many of them are animals and criminals Repm of benin complain of them , ivory coast also even Togo now Ghana, shame on you people from the East your parents had failed. They should just kill them or jail them life

why not just condem evil and move on, Oluyole in Lagos island is the home of certificate scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Two Gay Men Caught While Having Sex In Edo State (photos) / Five Suspected Kidnappers Terrorising Oyo Arrested (photo) / Herdsmen Kill Farmer In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.