Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Wow This Baby Or 10 Million Naira. Very Tough Choice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wow This Baby Or 10 Million Naira. Very Tough Choice (1737 Views)

Report From Apc Primaries: A Tough Battle Between Two People In Anambra. / This Baby Miraculously Survive Sierra Leone Flood Disaster / Obaseki And His Knack For Tough Decisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow This Baby Or 10 Million Naira. Very Tough Choice by khaymillers: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2016
Assuming you were asked to choose between this baby as yours and carter for her or you can have 10 million naira instead which would you go for. This baby is the most beautiful I have ever seen

Re: Wow This Baby Or 10 Million Naira. Very Tough Choice by ifex370(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Take the 10 million naira and adopt her...impregnate her mother to repeat the process...

hu baby EPP sef

2 Likes

Re: Wow This Baby Or 10 Million Naira. Very Tough Choice by galadima77(m): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2016
why compare a baby to 10million naira werher fine or not?

where's your moral conscience
Re: Wow This Baby Or 10 Million Naira. Very Tough Choice by delishpot: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Some main kwesion sef ehn!
Re: Wow This Baby Or 10 Million Naira. Very Tough Choice by ajasbaba(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2016
for this kind economy,

you dey ask this question,if nah my daughter and you give me some cool cash i go give her to you.

after all even after donkey years she is still my daughter
Re: Wow This Baby Or 10 Million Naira. Very Tough Choice by khaymillers: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2016
galadima77:
why compare a baby to 10million naira werher fine or not?

where's your moral conscience
mtcheww who said am Comparing her to money. Stop acting serious and learn to have a sense of humour. Does the baby look poor to you or is it a real life situation. Did I tell you the baby is looking for someone To adopt her in reality. I just Said if you were told to keep this baby with all her beauty or asked to take 10 million which would You take, you are acting serious already. What has this little thing got to do with moral conscience. Nigerians sha always putting matter to were there is no matter. If you will keep the baby comment that simple!
Re: Wow This Baby Or 10 Million Naira. Very Tough Choice by khaymillers: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2016
ifex370:
Take the 10 million naira and adopt her...impregnate her mother to repeat the process...

hu baby EPP sef
lol you can't give birth to exactly the same baby again even the man that first gave birth to the child can't do it again talk less of you
Re: Wow This Baby Or 10 Million Naira. Very Tough Choice by beycity(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2016
Nah which kind question be this? Abeg Wey this remote make I change this channel abeg.
Re: Wow This Baby Or 10 Million Naira. Very Tough Choice by khaymillers: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2016
ajasbaba:
for this kind economy,

you dey ask this question,if nah my daughter and you give me some cool cash i go give her to you.

after all even after donkey years she is still my daughter
lol :d thief you bad
Re: Wow This Baby Or 10 Million Naira. Very Tough Choice by ministeriallist: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2016
You're asking this kind of question in a country where some people are exchanging their children for food.
Re: Wow This Baby Or 10 Million Naira. Very Tough Choice by ifex370(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2016
khaymillers:
lol you can't give birth to exactly the same baby again even the man that first gave birth to the child can't do it again talk less of you

bros nothing like that oo.. if he can do it before.. he can do it again..

(1) (Reply)

The List Of States That Refuses To Develop / Dssc Airforce 2017 / Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Is A Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.