Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Dermatologists In The House Please I Need Help ASAP - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dermatologists In The House Please I Need Help ASAP (485 Views)

Help!!!!!!dermatologists In D House / Dermatologists And Cosmeticians Please HELP! / Dermatologists In House, Need Urgent Help Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dermatologists In The House Please I Need Help ASAP by hknballer: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2016
For like 3 months now my skin has been really itchy... I dunno what else to do when it seems like it's going... It ontinues again in another area of my skin... When I scratch it it swells up and later leave black spots on the affected area.. Please someone should help me in the name of God
The doctor gave me loramax tablets when I went to complain in the hospital. It reduced the itching but after I completed the dosage it started again
Dear nairalanders I write this amidst uncontrollable itching please help me
Re: Dermatologists In The House Please I Need Help ASAP by PrinceFromDilli(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2016
I'm a Microbiologist: Visit a good lab for a test If you're a female tell them to conduct a "vaginal swab" and analyse it for you as a number of Enteric and Vaginalitis diseases has same pus as their symptoms. Why I said if your a female is because I've treated a number of female diseases like that. Yeast and fungi disease are terrible. visit a lab
Re: Dermatologists In The House Please I Need Help ASAP by sammysunny88: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2016
hknballer:
For like 3 months now my skin has been really itchy... I dunno what else to do when it seems like it's going... It ontinues again in another area of my skin... When I scratch it it swells up and later leave black spots on the affected area.. Please someone should help me in the name of God
The doctor gave me loramax tablets when I went to complain in the hospital. It reduced the itching but after I completed the dosage it started again
Dear nairalanders I write this amidst uncontrollable itching please help me
There is natural pure herbal product that cure any kind of dermatitis (skin problems, rashes and itching) permanently. This herbal are very effective because it cure completely from internal to external. The efficacy of this product are 100% guarantee because they are pure herbs and I have used it to treat complicated dermatitis for many especially ladies and ever since many ladies have chose the soap as their permanent bathing soap because of it efficacy. Quote me and drop your contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with details of this herbal.
Re: Dermatologists In The House Please I Need Help ASAP by hknballer: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
I'm a Microbiologist: Visit a good lab for a test If you're a female tell them to conduct a "vaginal swab" and analyse it for you as a number of Enteric and Vaginalitis diseases has same pus as their symptoms. Why I said if your a female is because I've treated a number of female diseases like that. Yeast and fungi disease are terrible. visit a lab

I'm a guy.. And someone told me to get nizoral tablets
Any thoughts?

(1) (Reply)

Solution For A Prolonged Private Organ Itching And Weak Attention / "Prevention" The Key To Sustainable Development. / #*#Fruits Good For Preventing Cancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.