Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) (34831 Views)

Youths Burn Their Red Caps As Kwankwaso Is Set To Visit Kano State. Photos / APC Members In Akwa Ibom Burn Brooms As They Decamp To PDP (photos) / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by Incrizz(f): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2016
discusant:

A bag of rice under PDP was N11,000. Under APC it is N22,000.

So what is TRULY guiding your conscience?
You needed to have visited Edo state in the 8 years of Igbinedion Lucky's rule. You will not wish PDP on your worst enemy.
Right madridguy?

#IStandForTruth!

Tonye Barcanista Berem and all Nairaland Political critics should all come together form a new party.
They will win. They have my vote already. Just remember to adopt Seun as godfather.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by madridguy(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2016
PDP e-war supporters will not agree with you.

Incrizz:

You needed to have visited Edo state in the 8 years of Igbinedion Lucky's rule. You will not wish PDP on your worst enemy.
Right madridguy?

Tonye Barcanista Berem and all Nairaland Political critics should all come together form a new party.
They will win. They have my vote already. Just remember to adopt Seun as godfather.
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by obinnashady(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:
Transfer of aggression, since wind don scattered their useless umbrella. grin grin grin

PDP, leave EDO state for us, na our birthright.

APC

CHANGE.
where did u keep ur senses?

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by Taryur3(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:
Transfer of aggression, since wind don scattered their useless umbrella. grin grin grin

APC

CHANGE.
You most be kidding if you intentionally wrote this.
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by donvat1(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2016
all this broom wey them dey use sweep blessings commot. make una burn wella, even the ash make una bury am. APC=CURSE APC=backwardness
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by madridguy(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2016
Inside your pocket.

obinnashady:
where did u keep ur senses?
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by GameGod(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2016
SenatePresdo:

APC will lose come saturday ok? Just be getting ready weep in Albino style.
Continue dreaming.
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by shuggah(m): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:

APC

CHANGE.
scattered rip English.
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by kudos4u(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Are you actually burning brooms or your money idiot
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by ClitRaider: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:
Why?
I neither have the time nor crayons to explain it to you. Go ask your parents.
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by madridguy(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Cc: Mynd44

ClitRaider:

I neither have the time nor crayons to explain it to you.
Go ask your parents.
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by ClitRaider: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:
Cc: Mynd44
smh.
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by CornelG(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
thesicilian:

Lol. In as much we no longer have much hope in the effectiveness of the broom, we'll still prefer an attempt at sweeping clean the nation, than covering up all the dirty deeds that has kept the nation under chains for aeons.

Lol. Witches use umbrellas also o
Yes ooo bro am even tired with the politics of Nigeria because all politicians are the same whether PDP or APC ooo. This has even make some of us the young to lost interest in participating in active politics in the later future as a result of their lies and dirty game. Their is nothing worthy of emulation they can show us the young ones to emulate from them apart from their professionalism in lies and their renowned selfishness as the number one agenda in going into politics. My last wish for this country is for God to wipe away all our politicians both the good and the bad from the surface of the earth entirely like the days of Noah! So help me God! Amen!
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:

APC

CHANGE.
so una still get mouth dey shout change?but I thought the slogan has been change to PROGRESS.
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
auntysimbiat:
EDOdecides : PDP and APC Supporters In A Serious Debate At The Centre Of Benin City

WATCH THEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvMtyPxe0ks

WATCH DIRECTLY ON YOUTUBE HERE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvMtyPxe0ks

cc lalasticlala seun

NgeneUkwenu post

After Watching this Video and hearng from the Voters themselves, only a brainless IPob Yogurts will say that Fake Pastor has any Chance on Saturday.. grin grin

Summary Of Video:

Two Young guys are argueing for and against APC and PDP..(an Old man walks in) He tried to calm them, yet they didnt want to listen...Hence the following ensued:

APCman to PDPman: Show ME the footprint of pdp after 8 years In Edo.....

PDPman: There are everywhere....

The Old Man ( now gets angry): Let me say this Prayer: let God recreate Me and my Family the way Oshiomole Recreated EDo State Amen...( Now turns to the PDD guy) May God turn around your life the way Igbinedion and PDP turned Edo State after 8 years....oya say amen....

PDPman: Noooooooo its not like that...wait..

Everybody burst into laughter.. grin grin grin grin

The old man walks away! cheesy
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by haqun: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Waste of money and resources.
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by Naijageak(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
time to burn my house broom in warri and upload here
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by bukky204: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
We shall see....

Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by firstking01(m): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:

APC

CHANGE.
You dey fvck upundecided…so, with present state of this country, youths are still vying for APC huhundecided, smh.
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by gbeseun(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
With what edoites passes through during the inglorious,igninedion and co government I do t expect any sanr esoites to vote for PDP.ask me which PDP are they voting for,and what are their manifesto,
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:

APC

CHANGE.
oboi shatap!!
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by fareed69(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
This are Hungry Boys
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by madridguy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Chai, tongue

VajanahDischaj:
oboi shatap!!
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
APC
CHANGE CONTINUA
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by Vwonaco(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Edo people Says No to Third Term by proxy. Obaseki can Go and Die.

Edo is for Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by bashydemy1: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
SenatePresdo:

APC will lose come saturday ok?
Just be getting ready weep in Albino style.
And if not what should happen to you.
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by bashydemy1: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2016
Lol who them dey do? APC will win Edo in landslide victory even wey PMB fly there to campaign? sorry PDP Nigeria detest PDP.
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by Typewriter(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2016
Well i can see that PDP need the APC broom simple to keep warm and what other way but a burn fire!!

the question is
"what can any 1 do with torn umbrella" ? it's useless for rainy days as well as sunny days.

APC all the way!
Re: Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) by Thobiy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
but why this naw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau / Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan / Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.