Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again (3095 Views)

Bayern Munich VS Barcelona ; 7 - 0(agg. Scores) The End And The Rise Of An Era / Barca Want To Give Messi A Pay Rise / Paul Scholes: Manchester United Have Been Inspired By Manchester City Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by nightrider: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2006
Shevvy might be having a bit of a bad spell, but I believe he'll rise again

When he starts he'll be unstoppable, andd all those who are yabbing him will tuck their skinny ass tails behind their --.
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by Akolawole(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2006
@NightRider

Where have you been boy?

No contact, nothing!

I tire for you o.
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by Jackal(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2006
@ Akolawole,

U are very funny. grin
Why are u asking a question that has an obvious answer?
Its like saying -----------Nightrider, is the grass green? or Does the sun shine?

Most Gooners are in the shadows because of Arsenal's performance in the league.
Nightrider is too pissed to be dropping comments on NL these days so he decides to remain in the shadow.
If Arsenal can conjure up 20 victories on the trot then u will see Bagoma, Priscilla, Nightrider and host of others.
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by nightrider: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2006
kola i dey o

men i'm so busy this days.

Jackal, i agree arsenal hasn't done well this season\

but remember , nigel reo coker just handed chelsea the title
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by mukina2: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2006
nightrider:

but remember , nigel reo coker just handed chelsea the title
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by marlet01(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2006
lmao grin grin
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by Jackal(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2006
@ Nightrider,
We shall see if Nigel Reo-Coker's goal has handed Chelsea the title at week 18 and with 20 more games to play.
Pls remember, 20 more games means 60 available points to FIGHT for.
I'd rather say Aaron Lennon's goal against Chelsea has handed the season to Man United.
Man Utd has been leading the table since the 1st week of the Prem.
I don't think Ferguson will chicken out just like that so i ma keep ma fingers crossed.

@ Muks,
U can laugh all u want but one thang is sure.
ARSENAL can NEVER win the 2006/07 title.

Oooooops, i just touched a sore nerve.
Maybe u should start crying cos it seems y'all wimps are going empty-handed again this season.
What a calamity!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by mukina2: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2006
Jackal:

ARSENAL can NEVER win the 2006/07 title.
will manscum? grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by nightrider: 4:29am On Dec 20, 2006
jackal man u is leading chelsea with two points. Don't forget you'll have to visit stamford bridge for your annual 3-0 spanking.
Then you'll visit the emirates for a recap of what hapenned at "very old trafford".

ensuring you drop points. Face it, if you watched chelsea's come back at everton, you'll know Man u ain't shit this season. Arsenal might be struggling , cause of our new stadium and the brilliance yet still wet behind the ears inconsisitency of our young players.

But at least we ain't pretenders to the throne.
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by Jackal(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2006
@ Nightrider,

Beef Talks.
I know how u feel about ur team.
Arsenal has left a bitter taste in ur mouth this season and u sound very frustrated.
Don't hate Man Utd. U should appreciate what that thin squad has done this season.
Nobody really gave United a chance b4 the Prem kicked-off.

Arsenal got whupped at the Bridge last season but they almost won this season.
Man Utd walloped Arsenal at OT last season but Arsenal got a victory this season.
My point is-------------This season is different from last season.
United can stun Chelsea at the Bridge. The team is capable of doing that this season and everyone knows.
Chelsea would have been 10 points ahead with the team they had last season but the introduction of Sheva and Ballack has really slowed down their progress this season.

Arsenal ain't pretenders to the throne?
How can u be pretenders when u are 15 points below the league leaders.
Even if the FA gives Arsenal 10 extra matches they wont catch the league leaders because of the DRAWTILITIES syndrome that has infected Arsenal.
The Emirates stadium has been used as an excuse time and time again its beginning to bore me.
Arsenal aint used to the stadium they have played over 15 games and Pompey came there to score 2 beautiful goals. shocked
Why can't u just say the truth--------------GUNNERS aint good enough this season, PERIOD.
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by Akolawole(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2006
@Jackal

Can you please remind everyone that this season is a season of no excuse.

Even from Chelsea, i dont want hear story like Sheva is not this or that or its because of Peter Cech.

Ask them to visit here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-22617.0.html
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by Jackal(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2006
@ Akola,

Don't mind those gooners.
They are always in one's face and spilling dirty excuses about being young, new pitch and Vieira's loss.
What tha heck is that?
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by loyika(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2006
Jackal and Kola shocked shocked

You both have officially just been put on "Excuses watch". cool

The NL Police will put an APB on any of you that even hint at an excuse if ever your team lose a game, or fail to lift any particular piece of silverware!! WE ARE WATCHING!!! grin And ain't no "bail" in our system

Remember any hint of an excuse, meaning statements like "freak results", "If only Cech was around", even the tried and tested "the manager messed up his selection" are out of bounds (ok i guess i will give you that one, can't be too harsh can i!? wink)

No more excuses from all and sundry (excluding Gooners grin)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by hustler(m): 1:12am On Dec 23, 2006
thought the thread was bout Sheva's form,

i prolly made a mistake.
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by kitaun(m): 1:44am On Dec 23, 2006
Runaway Milano!! No be una jazz am up?? Lol
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by hustler(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2006
As a Rossoneri i still place Sheva high above other strikers in the premeir ship cuz of his achievements.It's obvious to me that the league still appears strange to him compared to the tactical nature of the serie A.

But note this, if he should ever come back to Italy, he'll be back to his best. U only need to see what "Chelsea Flops" Crespo and Mutu are doin now in their respective clubs to know what i'm talking bout.

Mutu especially.They are more comfortable playing there and the goals are just flowing.

And when u think bout the kind of form Veron diplayed when he left Chelsea for Inter, u'll start to notice the problem is that of adaptability and not skill.

It's good to see that a lot of people have softened their stance on Oba now that the goals are flooding in.But i dont think an african with his kind of speed and aggression would have problems settlin quickly in the EPL.

We miss Sheva tho.

Forza Milan.
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by kitaun(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2006
Very well-mouthed, maybe he needs the whole season to adapt?? Lets not start comparisons pls as i know it will get ugly in here doing such!
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by salehm(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2006
Please Back to the topic of discussion afterall this thread was not for arsenal it was 4 Shevy wink lipsrsealed angry
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by DaJunta(m): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2007
Shevy bounced back yesterday shocked

It might be d begining of d goalsssssssssssss grin grin

Kudos 2 Shevy, smiley
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by slimnike(m): 1:34am On Feb 23, 2007
Sheve is not trying to help Him self at all. If you want to know ask Me why.
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by Uche2nna(m): 1:35am On Feb 23, 2007
Y ? undecided
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by kitaun(m): 1:36am On Feb 23, 2007
Who cares?
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by vikiviko(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2007
Shevy will bounce back b4 the end of the season.If He can score 10 premier league goals, 6 in Europe, 5 fa Cup , and already 3 in Carling Cup. Total 21 Goals . By all standard it is okay.He is technically good only the goals have refused to come in torrence
Blues for live
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by harpo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2007
Hey guys Chevy is definately a striker and does not have to prove to anyone that he can score goooooaals, he will score at list double figures in the league b4 it is over this season, yeah i no i said soooo,
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by candylips(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2007
he is too old
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by software(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2007
Andriy Shevchenko, will definately Rise again. his ascension would definately be a suprise to Every Body. He is Coming up already. I wish him all the best!
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2007
He's already risen!
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by software(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2007
babaearly:

He's already risen!

I feel u jare my brother, He has risen, but i still think he has a llot of work to do, so as to show for the whole money invested on him.
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by olawa20(m): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2007
candylips:

he is too old

that's crazy. He still has lots to contribute.
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by shens2006(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2007
Hmmn! ure right
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by DaJunta(m): 2:45am On Feb 24, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Will Rise Again by Sean25(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2007
He was not bad today and he could have gotten a goal but he was unfortunate as he struck the cross-bar.Nice move tho

WHO CARES ?!!?

CHELSEA WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UP CHELSEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SKY IS BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swansea City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On Saturday 19th November 2011 / FA Cup: Arsenal Vs Leyton Orient [5 - 0] 2nd March 2011 / Manchester United Fans Forum (bbm Group)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.