Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) (39339 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures / Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by chie8: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4206510_egoboyoformernollywoodactress_jpega59306f280a1f96ff02a4c26a2670d6a

Former actress, Ego Boyo was a year older on Tuesday, September 6 and she got various bouquets of flowers from friends and family. She had shoots with them and shared on Instagram. Continue to see more photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/ego-boyo-receives-flower-gifts-on.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4206596_egoboyo1_jpegeb503b4e4b50a295089ef00e27adc2e0

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKBzKsLhlbH/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by Meta4element(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
The nigga up..Meehn u network is crazy like shit...Denied me that spot though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Abeg anybody know the current price of bag of rice
Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by JoanJohnson(f): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nice, I remember the days of her acting. Happy Birthday ma'am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
awwww

1 Like

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by NaLaugh: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
Damn, that's some throwback character.

She's looking great too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
I don't remember seeing her face in any movie.

Happy Birthday Ma. God Bless Your New Age! kiss

PS: I'm not indomie generation angry

3 Likes

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Was like yesterday that i first watched Ego Boyo (nee) Nnamani on a Thursday evening on NTA's checkmate, alongside Bob-Mauel Udokwu & late Francis Agu.

HBD gracious lady.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
beautiful
Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
OP grin

5 Likes

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by aninexzy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Na evrything go make front page for here

1 Like

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by dominique(f): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ann Harthrope and Segun Kadri...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by changingtimes(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
congrat ma
Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
i remember her tho!
Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Former Veteran?

1 Like

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by abike12(f): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Gorgeous woman. Happy birthday!!
Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

You are not an lndomie generation and you didnt watch checkmates in the early 90s?

Then you must live abroad then..or not in Southern states..

Checkmates was a major soap opera and Ego Nnamani now Ego Boyo was the principal character. That is the drama that brought actors like Bob Manuel Odokwu, late Francis Agu, Kunle Bamtefa, late Toun Oni, John Njamah to lime light...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Checkmate ahhhhh one of my favorite soap opra those days.
Ego boyo the sister of bob Manuel in checkmate.
Happy birthday ego boyo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by Benjom(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
If you've not seen/watched "Checkmate" before then you ain't gonna understand what RMD was talking about. So, shuuu...

Happy birthday Ego.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by emperorchedda(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sometimes you wonder why the talented people stopped acting.

I remember her vividly for her wearing of male shirts on Violated. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Meta4element:
The nigga up..Meehn u network is crazy like shit...Denied me that spot though
....... grin grin grin
Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by Goke7: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
waiting for those indomie generation fellows who will come and say 'who is ego buoyo'

Happy birthday Ego buoyo and thanks for gracing our tv screens way back

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

U go be one of those chewing-gum children wey dem born in the 2000s. No doubt.

7 Likes

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
dominique:
Ann Harthrope and Segun Kadri...
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by snthesis(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
chie8:

Former veteran actress, Ego Boyo was a year older on Tuesday, September 6 and she got various bouquets of flowers from friends and family./

which one be former veteran,

1 Like

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by Organs(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
How old is she?? Naija and palava with "age" If na oyinbo people, them go talk the age join the news but naija, happy birthday full stop and carry go.........

1 Like

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by Rubyventures: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
How can I forget Ego Boyo?

My role model. Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by DICKtator: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
luvinhubby:
Was like yesterday that i first watched Ego Boyo (nee) Nnamani on a Thursday evening on NTA's checkmate, alongside Bob-Mauel Udokwu & late Francis Agu.

HBD gracious lady.

Wooow!!

Never knew Francis Agu was dead!!!!

R.I.P.

The days of J.T. Tom West, Sandra Achums, Victoria Iyama and Reginia "Ask her"

grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

See as u cast yourself cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) by ddippset(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
That is Ann Hatrope. If that name doesn't ring a bell, then you belong with the indomie generation.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.