Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,469 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

M - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / M (1685 Views)

Raw Cashew Needed For Export On Cif To Lokata Port India / Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by forgiveness: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
W
Re: M by PassingShot(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: M by mrvitalis(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Canned Nigerian foods

We have millions or Nigerians abroad who will do anything to have home made food at a cheap price...

1 Like

Re: M by forgiveness: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
M
Re: M by forgiveness: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
L
Re: M by MadamExcellency: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Export of Starch (crude or modified) and high quality improved cassava flour

These commodities have a chain reaction to improve industrialisation and is also the sure bet to liberalization of farmers and rural women.

Starch is a raw material for many industrial products across board.
Re: M by forgiveness: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
L
Re: M by Ximonak: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hides (leather from animals)
If a enforced ban of sales of it for consumption can b implemented.
Then it will generate lots of revenue and act as a template for our future animal husbandry gains.

Kpomo don't give any nutritional value, it not even fibre
Re: M by MadamExcellency: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
forgiveness:

Thanks madam. But are they produced on a grand scale in Nigeria as at now?

Please, indicate location. Thanks

Nigeria is the highest producer of cassava in the world today. It only needs chikeny investment to get rolling.
Re: M by forgiveness: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
T
Re: M by forgiveness: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ximonak:
Hides (leather from animals)
If a enforced ban of sales of it for consumption can b implemented.
Then it will generate lots of revenue and act as a template for our future animal husbandry gains.

Kpomo don't give any nutritional value, it not even fibre

Do we have the skills of making that into a finished product?
Re: M by dav8id(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
what about kolikoli?

a well packaged koli koli ..

in one of the local government area in Nasarawa state and I saw j5 buses about 20 loading koli Koli

when I make enquiry and I was told they will go and package it and then export it...
Re: M by Ximonak: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
forgiveness:

Do we have the skills of making that into a finished product?
Yes, it can be improved and updated into large scale production if given the enabling environment an policies
Re: M by forgiveness: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
T
Re: M by Ximonak: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Nigeria is the highest producer of cassava in the world today. It only needs chikeny investment to get rolling.
So true, example Edo State (Esan land where I stayed a bit) don't do ridges but you will see vast land wasted cassava farms an empty forgotten lands because no workers to harvest all immediately, or the owner receive western transfer so no need to harvest all.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Pls Help Me Beg Skyebank To Refund Me My Money. / List Of Richest Nigerian Billionaires Without A University Degree / Who Has An Idea Of Cost Of Painting 8flats Of 3bedroom - 3 Storey Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.