Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

See What Really Happens If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Really Happens If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane (777 Views)

The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Really Happens If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane by osamapinlatin(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
I am very certain more than 90% of us have always
wondered if a phone’s signal can really take down a
plane. Well, not exactly…
The radiation from a phone signal cannot interfere
with the plane’s operating system to the extent that it
will cause the whole thing to spontaneously combust.
So even if lots of terrorists kept their phones on and
watched data zapping YouTube videos, it will not take
down a plane.
The reason flight attendants insist you have your
phone off or in flight mode is to prevent the pilot
getting distracted by interference noises being emitted
from your phones.
You may have heard the ‘bzzt bzzt bzzt’ crackling
noises from a radio when a phone is nearby. You
must agree it is one of the most annoying sounds
ever. Now imagine the headache the pilot gets from
hearing that continuously.
To conclude, DO always adhere to instructions from
flight attendants as they are there to ensure your
safety and mine.

Source: http://rockstargist..is/2016/09/see-what-really-happens-if-you-dont-put.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See What Really Happens If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane by omogidi234(m): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Great. Noted & thanks.
Re: See What Really Happens If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2016
omogidi234:
Great. Noted & thanks.

Bros good morning. Please I need some pieces of information from you. How can I contact you. It's about registering for Ltd company
Re: See What Really Happens If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane by omogidi234(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2016
tobimillar:

Bros good morning. Please I need some pieces of information from you. How can I contact you. It's about registering for Ltd company

Morning please, thanks. Kindly send mail to my Nairaland connected Yahoo. Kleandenation . at. yahoo.ca. Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In New York? / Gig Motors' Heavyweight Flop / Traveling To Chicago Tomorrow On A Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.