Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread (3685 Views)

Finally! My Phantom 6 Plus Upgraded To Android 7.1.1 Nougat And HIOS 2.2 / Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread / An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by Encrypted: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Brace your pockets people!!

TECNO'S Next smartphone (Phantom 6) will launch before the end of this month.

Right now , details are scanty and no one seems to know the full gist of what's coming. But this site has the biggest leak so far , and they seem accurate.

Here are the rumored specs of Phantom 6 Plus :

SIM Type: Dual SIM
4GLTE : YES
Display: 5.95 IPS Full HD Touchscreen
Build: Metal body that is 7.7 mm slim
Colours: Champagne Gold
Weight : N/A
Processor Type: 2.1Ghz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio x20 Chipset (saves 30% more battery life)
RAM: 4GB
Internal Storage: 64GB
External Storage: Yes , up to 128GB
Back Camera : 21-megapixel dual camera (two camera) with auto focus & LED
Front Camera : Yet to be confirmed
Battery: 4050mAh (Non-removable)
Security : Fingerprint Reader & Iris Scanner
Argumented Reality (AR) : Yes
USB TYPE-C : YES

http://specspricenigeria.com/tecno-phantom-6-plus/

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by Encrypted: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
With this kind of specs , the device will likely cost over #100,000

Can you spend so much on a TECNO phone?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by Norman4real(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
I'm immediately going to dismiss those pics coz that back is clearly of a c9. That fist pic is too much of a concept phone that lacks the feel of a tecno.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by Lusola15: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
for this recession, them still dey carry new phone come naija . banks are cutting salary op they will cut price.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by Encrypted: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lusola15:
for this recession, them still dey carry new phone come naija . banks are cutting salary op they will cut price.

Lol forget ooo. This recession na just dictionary grammer.

The thing no near some people at all. grin
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by tikkykay: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Encrypted:

God forbid...
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by bluemorg72: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
have spotted the phantom 6 with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage

http://www.naijainformation.com/2016/09/leak-tecno-phantom-6-comes-with-4gb-ram.html
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by tafat: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Please which other android phone comes with a 4gb ram
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by techlesson: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
Obgeni! This is it grin 4gb is massive.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by zzzzy: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
tafat:
Please which other android phone comes with a 4gb ram
many
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by investigator007: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
zzzzy:
many

You sure about that?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by tafat: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
zzzzy:
many

Hmmmm, abeg tell me more biko.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by Gptech(m): 12:44am On Sep 08, 2016
investigator007:

You sure about that?
We even get 6 gig ram sef in phones like One Plus 3, LEeco and others. But we should not be deceived by just ram size. Big ram plus weak processors equals nonsense. 2 gig ram with very good processors is far better!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by cyber999: 2:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Big battery without fast charge is frustrating and useless. The should learn from infinix
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by ddjay: 3:17am On Sep 08, 2016
dem for kukuma put android N
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by Worksunlimited: 3:46am On Sep 08, 2016
Encrypted:

I would rather go for a Xiaomi red note 4...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by Worksunlimited: 3:52am On Sep 08, 2016
cyber999:
Big battery without fast charge is frustrating and useless. The should learn from infinix

Flash charging is over rated really.. Discovered that one can bypass all that by simply getting an ORIGINAL charger head with a very good output like 1.8-3A.... Though the tym taking to charge varies.. It should really be within the flash charge time frame..

Using a non-infinix charger to charge my infinix at the moment and I am loving it.. Cos my phone no dey run down as fast as when I been dey use infinix follow come charger to charge my hot note.

P.S-An original charger goes for around 2k..

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by Encrypted: 5:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Flash charging is over rated really.. Discovered that one can bypass all that by simply getting an ORIGINAL charger head with a very good output like 1.8-3A.... Though the tym taking to charge varies.. It should really be within the flash charge time frame..

Using a non-infinix charger to charge my infinix at the moment and I am loving it.. Cos my phone no dey run down as fast as when I been dey use infinix follow come charger to charge my hot note.

P.S-An original charger goes for around 2k..

You're right. There was a time the charger of my Gionee M5 mini got spoilt and I had to get another charger.

I got the New age charger (2.5k) and all I can say is

"That charger dey fly!!!"

I'v never seen any charger as fast as it
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by KuliMart: 6:37am On Sep 08, 2016
You can always get something better and affordable from our store.

smiley
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by tafat: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2016
tikkykay:

God forbid...
SEE as you shout God forbid. No be your mates go buy am?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by Worksunlimited: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2016
Encrypted:

You're right. There was a time the charger of my Gionee M5 mini got spoilt and I had to get another charger.

I got the New age charger (2.5k) and all I can say is

"That charger dey fly!!!"

I'v never seen any charger as fast as it

Lolz.. I am sure u go also notice say the battery go dey last longer than when u dey charge using their follow come charger head..

Its just funny the lies they feed us concerning flash charge like nothing else can charge as fast as it can...

I made a discovery some days bak as regards memory cards... I got to know that original sandisk and advance sd cards are very rare in the market and I was advised to patronise our very own sd cards which cost as much as the advance and the sandisk versions..

I was skeptical but since the guy wey dey sell the card give me offer me assurance as per say if the thing no work I should return it to him. I said alryt..

So I tried one called blessingplus.. 32gb version.. I tried it on my phone.. Copied some files into it and checked same on my device.. The memory card first dey display some kind nonsense like that.. Couldn't view some my images like that.. Formatted it and tried again.. Same thing buh this tym the thing almost crash my phone..

I quickly alerted the guy and true to his word, he asked me to return it to him.. That since he was going to the market that day he would go get a far more trusted sd card for me.. I said alryt

The new sd card he brought this tym was made by chupex... I did the same thing I did with the first one.. It performed awesomely even better than the first one.. It copied files quickly... My laptop even overlike the sd card pass me ma sef...

Tym for the ultimate test.. I put am for my phone to view my images.. Everything show, the quality of my images wan even try hoodwink me.. But I refuse.

Then I placed heavier load on it.. I did swap filing using ram manager pro.. The sd card stand gallant.. Even as I swap files up to 4gb.. The thing still stood ever ready for more work.

So far it is performing to my satisfaction.. At least my 3k no waste for this buhari economy..

P.S - I am not saying there are no fake versions in town, hence I advise u purchase ur sd cards from trusted dealers.. And remember always ask for class 10 versions of whatever memory cards you are interested in buying...

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by tikkykay: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
tafat:
SEE as you shout God forbid. No be your mates go buy am?

Ogbeni...no go dey talk dt 1...sme pple fit buy am o,i guess it's by choice.d question wasn't can ur mates buy,it was can you?...so abeg go yarn ur talk 4 Walter carrington.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by missslimzy(f): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Waiting for the phone like a timed bomb.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by omoalajah(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Relax dear.... Abi this recession no reach your side?
missslimzy:
Waiting for the phone like a timed bomb.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by datyorubaboy: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
She is a girl now... Her Bobo is an alhaji ... LOL ,.. Na jokes oo grin grin cheesy Include it in your bobos budget jare. At least no be iPhone 7 na
omoalajah:
Relax dear.... Abi this recession no reach your side?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by investigator007: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
tikkykay:

Ogbeni...no go dey talk dt 1...sme pple fit buy am o,i guess it's by choice.d question wasn't can ur mates buy,it was can you?...so abeg go yarn ur talk 4 Walter carrington.

Honestly, let the phone come out so we know the price
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by Fgollado: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
Name some
zzzzy:
many
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by zzzzy: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
Fgollado:
Name some
it seems you aren't current in the tech world (hope that wasn't offensive, it wasn't intended to be) just Google your way out.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by techlesson: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
tikkykay:

God forbid...
which one b God forbid,food wey sweet na better money kill m
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by tikkykay: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2016
techlesson:
which one b God forbid,food wey sweet na better money kill m
Its nt about spending the money.its abt preference.God forbid....I cnt spend DT money on DT kind of a phone.its a personal question.u pple should stop quoting me.I answered the question Cos the person say can I?and we r different.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by chigozie391(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Pls where can I get the phantom 6 charger... Mine just spoilt
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread by Norman4real(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2017
chigozie391:
Pls where can I get the phantom 6 charger... Mine just spoilt
go back to tecno dealers, they have them. or just try looking around town, type c cables are so common these days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Deal!!! Swap Hot 4 With My New One Month Infinix Hot S / Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New / Pics Of My Oppo Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.