Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court (52149 Views)

Mohammed Babangida: IBB Didn't Authorize "Buhari Don't Run In 2019" Statement / Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce / Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court by thorpido(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
mukhtara446:
firstly if a woman accused of adultery she dont have to provide witness those that accused her are the one's to provide and failure to do that have their punishment and all most witnesses require are three. woman said she didn't commit zina and no one has proved, that's between her and her creator. but if she is pregnant that means she had sexual intercourse, she is the one to be asked if she is accused whether its sensually or not and those that accused her most provide witnesses to proved her wrong hope you understand my writing
what if four people show up as witnesses and their words agree,it means she stands accused,isn't it?
Re: Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court by mukhtara446(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
thorpido:
what if four people show up as witnesses and their words agree,it means she stands accused,isn't it?
let me tell you something, i once had in islam even if its rape someone rape you are at first you fight it tgen you star to enjoy it you have committed a zina ypu have to fight it from tge beginning to end to stand as rape but Allah knows best
Re: Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court by thorpido(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
mukhtara446:
let me tell you something, i once had in islam even if its rape someone rape you are at first you fight it tgen you star to enjoy it you have committed a zina ypu have to fight it from tge beginning to end to stand as rape but Allah knows best
Yea,Allah knows best.
The problem is this burden of proof.If these four witnesses come forward,then it's their word against the woman's word.It's obvious from the sharia law,whose position is favoured more.

Like you say,Allah knows best.
Re: Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court by limeta(f): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
SURYSuri:
is it hate for Islam that made you make such an ignorant comment? please go read about child custody in Islam and come back to tell who the law favours more.

Na you sabi
No intention of reading nothing i ve seen enough.
Re: Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court by bolayei: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
I am not a Muslim but i ve read the quaran to the point where it gives guidance to divorce n women right and i can tell u most of the things most Muslim does is not based on the holy book but on culture. Sharia law is not man made law so it can't be partial, the court will not grant him his wish as per normal except naija factor.
Islamic laws on seperation n divorce is same as uk/us laws, as if them copy n paste. And for the record in Islam the man and the woman/women are equal except the fact that the man is the chosen head of the family but equal to the woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.