Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo (30077 Views)

Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by blazer234: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
great news coming from Edo state, more to come....

simple as ABC, go meet your APC member to give you house to live. its like working in shell and you want cheveron to pay you

You no serious at all. Is it by force to support my landlord's political party?

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Omeokachie: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
So says Tinubu's newspaper.
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Oblang(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
tinubu is a bastard cheesy

E be like say Tinubu dey give u sleepless night. U will come here tomorrow again nw and say Tinubu is not relevant beyond lagos.. .
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Wolfbrother(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

simple as ABC, go meet your APC member to give you house to live. its like working in shell and you want cheveron to pay you

May the same thing happen to you and your family smiley
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by abatisegun: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

. See them. If APC member should do this, u know what u people will be saying. What does belonging to 1 political party has to do with eviction from a house?
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Folzye(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
todayboy:
I smell lies in the article

When will the nation carry news on recession

Lol, you are Right... when GEJ was in administration then The nation no allow am breathe
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Simonagbons(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Qmerit:

And watch how they would own their houses in a short time just for this reason, hope u read that some bags of cement ve been given to them to start their building already! This is a blessing in disguise
yea, some bags of cement to build their houses as if you only need some bags of cement for that... Do they have lands? how about water for building the house? esan land that I know water is very scare...

let's see how it all plays out, inasmuch as I don't support eviction by the landlord, I doubt this charades honestly.
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Ghost447(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
ESan ....is that not Tony Anenin LG?
Esan is a tribe and a local government, there are five local government in Esan land, Chief Tony Anenih is from Esan North East, Uromi
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Qmerit(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
DonCortino:

He asked a good question.

What is this empty brain saying? Do you think every one is coward like you and ur likes?
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by flokii: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Typical wailer.. Always myopic in reasoning

They shld treat d landlord fvckup ASAP.. Cnt they sue him or somtin undecided
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by megareal: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Folks are not smiling at all. Even landlords don tire. grin
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by DonCortino: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Qmerit:

What is this empty brain saying? Do you think every one is coward like you and ur likes?
Where dem wan build d house naa? Leave all this ur mumu talk. Abi ur papa provide land for am?
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by finestbae(f): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by SuperBlack: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Very good. Apc and Buhari should give him a house at a cheap rate.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by beautiful232(f): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
end time landlord
smh

So I won't do what I like cause I'm staying in your compound

na for free I dey stay
hiss
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Greenback: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
I am proudly edo and a pro ipob,but thunda faya that osu,sylvester chukwuemeka!
Power2 da People in Edo. Wa dòmó,wa koyó.. cool

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by riczy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Anoda lie from d stable of APC,eviction jux lyk Dat,den he is to return ur money if it hasn't expired!
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Qmerit(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
DonCortino:

Where dem wan build d house naa? Leave all this ur mumu talk. Abi ur papa provide land for am?

FOOL of a human being take ur illiteracy forward and leave my comment alone! Would you be given cement to build knowing you ve no plot of land?
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by softheart4love(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by kulrunsman79(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Very untrue report! Maybe they don't pay their rent prompt and as when due. How can i be a landlord and a tenant in my house who is card carrying APC owes me rent and begs me to understand with him? Impossible! Let APC provide houses for them. Rubbish!

In fact in my shop, I av instructed my wife to stop selling goods on credit to any identified APC member. They put us in this mess. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by olumide4christ: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
[b]Why would a landlord throw a tenant out Is the tenant staying there for free? Those supporting this landlord here are the same people who will cry foul when they are looking for accommodation in Lagos & the landlords say they want only Yoruba or Muslim tenants. Most Nigerians don't have something concrete they stand for, always flip flopping.

To all those calling for a change in govt in Edo state, I doubt if you are an indigene or have lived in Edo state for quite a while.
My mother is from Irrua, Edo state; as a result, I grew up & lived in Benin for at least 12 years before moving to Lagos. Even after that, I have visited Benin, Ekpoma, Auchi on a number of occasions, up till 2013. I can say with all honesty that the tenure of Lucky Igbinedion, Osunbor combined can never be compared with that of Oshiomhole in terms of achievements, anyday anytime.
During Igbinedion/Osunbor's time, where were the good roads & infrastructure we see in Edo state now? Where were the light green coloured BRT like buses that operate intra-city & inter-city in Edo state now? Where was Airport road, Boundary road, Siluko/Ugbowo roads & others which have been reconstructed? Nowhere to be found. What about the 5 years outstanding pensions which was handed over to Oshiomhole by his predecessor which Oshiomhole has paid for alongside those arising during his tenureWhat was Lucky Igbinedion's excuse? He couldn't do anything worthwhile because of the security vote collected by the so-called godfathers.
Oshiomhole came in & put the godfathers to rest permanently & got to work.

By the way, our people from South South & South East decided to go with PDP simply because they claim the PDP state govt has been good to them all these years, despite the mishaps that had taken place at the federal level. Why would they now want Edo people to vote out an APC govt that has changed the fortunes of the state for good simply because the APC federal govt is not doing well? It beats my understanding. Let every individual state decide its future without interference from people who have no stake in the state.
Let me stop here.
Frankly speaking, anyone who has lived in Edo state upwards of 10 years & above & votes for PDP on Saturday must either be suffering from selective amnesia or was just bribed with money.
Let the Edo people who currently reside there make their choice on Saturday remembering that they will live with it for the next 4 years or more. I don't live there anymore neither do my close relations so people like us will just be observing & wishing them well.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Petroking: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
Are you a clown or a comedian?? How does working in shell and being paid by chevron comes into this... Sometimes I laugh when I see your type they just talk because they want People to know they can talk.

If their house rent has not expired and they were forcefully ejected out of the house, they would see the landlord.

Now for a real example.
Why did the landlord not write laws and regulation of his house, so that when anyone wants to rent his house.. If you are not PDP I won't give u my house blah blah

Or won't you like that when you want to cook fried rice, your landlord comes and say I don't allow anyone to cook fried rice in my house, if u want to cook fried rice pack out.. It's silly.

The landlord is not a kid. His only concern is his rent,security and maintenance of the house.

If the landlord loves PDP a lots, let him give his house to people who claim to be PDP members for free to stay in. He will surely be a good patriot.. my fellow NL what do you think??

TANTUMERGO007:

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Onogiede(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Am yet to hear from northern elites concerning this unbearable recesion,.and for the landlord evicting his hypocrate set of tenants is so inconsequential because APC has long be expire in Edo state if n't all Nigeria
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Ejanla07: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
olumide4christ:
[b]Why would a landlord throw a tenant out Is the tenant staying there for free? Those supporting this landlord here are the same people who will cry foul when they are looking for accommodation in Lagos & the landlords say they want only Yoruba or Muslim tenants. Most Nigerians don't have something concrete they stand for, always flip flopping.

To all those calling for a change in govt in Edo state, I doubt if you are an indigene or have lived in Edo state for quite a while.
My mother is from Irrua, Edo state; as a result, I grew up & lived in Benin for at least 12 years before moving to Lagos. Even after that, I have visited Benin, Ekpoma, Auchi on a number of occasions, up till 2013. I can say with all honesty that the tenure of Lucky Igbinedion, Osunbor combined can never be compared with that of Oshiomhole in terms of achievements, anyday anytime.
During Igbinedion/Osunbor's time, where were the good roads & infrastructure we see in Edo state now? Where were the light green coloured BRT like buses that operate intra-city & inter-city in Edo state now? Where was Airport road, Boundary road, Siluko/Ugbowo roads & others which have been reconstructed? Nowhere to be found. What about the 5 years outstanding pensions which was handed over to Oshiomhole by his predecessor which Oshiomhole has paid for alongside those arising during his tenureWhat was Lucky Igbinedion's excuse? He couldn't do anything worthwhile because of the security vote collected by the so-called godfathers.

By the way, our people from South South & South East decided to go with PDP simply because they claim the PDP state govt has been good to them all these years, despite the mishaps that had taken place at the federal level. Why would they now want Edo people to vote out an APC govt that has changed the fortunes of the state for good simply because the APC federal govt is not doing well? It beats my understanding. Let every individual state decide its future without interference from people who have no stake in the state.
Let me stop here.
Frankly speaking, anyone who has lived in Edo state upwards of 10 years & above & votes for PDP on Saturday must either be suffering from selective amnesia or was just bribed with money.
Let the Edo people who currently reside there make their choice on Saturday remembering that they will live with it for the next 4 years or more. I don't live there anymore neither do my close relations so people like us will just be observing & wishing them well.[/b]

How many yoruba still be landlord for lagos

Actually people hate to take yoruba tenant as dey owe and mess up the compound
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by ehissi(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
That is a confirmed Esan man!!

Whether na #50 Change or #100 change (2 #50) or #200 or #500 change, we must change the change.

But that Landlord dey vex sha, e just evict that APC tenant sharp sharp before PVC begin lost for yard......... cheesy
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Chukwuemeka called on relevant authority to come to their aid just as the Acting Executive Chairman of Edo State Internal Revenue Service, Barr. Emmanuel Usoh has given the evicted tenants some bags of cement and money to build their own houses.

Efforts to get comments from the said landlord proved abortive, as family members at his residence said he traveled, but however confirmed that the evicted persons were previous tenants in the house.

See lie...
1. They were given cement and money to build their own house. Where do they want to build it? Is it only cement that they use to build a house? Big lie

2. Now the tenants suddenly turned to previous tenants not present tenants.

APC... Stop all these yeye dirty games.

Who noticed that Obaseki looks like Mr. Ibu ?
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Onogiede(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
olumide4christ:

Let me stop here.
shut up & seek for opionion if no any in ur skull,..we are in democracy therefore the People decide their choice of candidate
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by olumide4christ: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ejanla07:

How many yoruba still be landlord for lagos

Actually people hate to take yoruba tenant as dey owe and mess up the compound

Sorry Bros, your comment shows you are not in tune with what is going on currently in Lagos & is so funny to me.
Get informed Bro! Call any estate agent around you in Lagos & find out. The only area in Lagos where Yoruba landlords might be few are Amuwo Odofin & perhaps Ago Palace way, Okota!
Get your facts right before speaking here. Don't rely only on what people say on Nairaland. I have my facts; the real estate industry is my core competency.
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Leez(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
The nation and lies....
Someone should Pls help with the Zuma meme..

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by DonCortino: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Qmerit:

FOOL of a human being take ur illiteracy forward and leave my comment alone! Would you be given cement to build knowing you ve no plot of land?
Hihihihihihihi grin grin grin grin grin

Ewu zambia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project / Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman / PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Sells 2 Bedroom Houses For N2.7 Million In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.