Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,686 members, 7,854,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Evils Of Hatchery Operators - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Evils Of Hatchery Operators (972 Views)

Poultry 4 Sale At Apata Area Close To Obasanjo Hatchery And Akala Express / The Evils Of Hatchery Operators / Poultry Hatchery Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evils Of Hatchery Operators by Technocracy: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
These broiler birds were bought day old from CHI through a vet at the cost of 250naira in a chi branded cartons sealed, they will be 7weeks by friday 9th september yet dont look it. I feed very well and the enviroment is very conducive all I see is a slow growth in some stunted growth in others I visited the vet doctor and he was apologising claiming everyone that bought CHI then is complaining of slow and stunted growth what do I do.
Re: The Evils Of Hatchery Operators by Turks: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
He dint buy from CHI.. grin grin Try our birds and see the difference. You don't need a bloody vet to get good birds sir.
Re: The Evils Of Hatchery Operators by Technocracy: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
I bought it in a branded and sealed CHI cartons I know what im saying
Re: The Evils Of Hatchery Operators by Turks: 4:58am On Sep 10, 2016
Oga forget..Cartons full ibadan..Ask your vet to tell you the truth
Technocracy:
I bought it in a branded and sealed CHI cartons I know what im saying
Re: The Evils Of Hatchery Operators by Nicogen4us(f): 5:27am On Sep 10, 2016
Technocracy:
These broiler birds were bought day old from CHI through a vet at the cost of 250naira in a chi branded cartons sealed, they will be 7weeks by friday 9th september yet dont look it. I feed very well and the enviroment is very conducive all I see is a slow growth in some stunted growth in others I visited the vet doctor and he was apologising claiming everyone that bought CHI then is complaining of slow and stunted growth what do I do.
What I will say just say is that be it CHI or no CHI you have do your booking from a practising Agro allied person not certified person because many people run into Agro allied now just because of the economy and to find ends meal. If the person is not practising and just doing the business that is one of the problems they do encounter even if that problem is not his or her fault but due to the fact is not professional in in by experience.You can get chick from many cry and have a good result regardless of being CHI or not what you need is the knowledgeThe pics you see bellow is from a coy not known with name and that is where I do purchase for myself andy client for the past 8years with greater result. Those you see are just 3weeks old. Anyone doing poultry business should know that there is no insurance coverage regardless of your professionalism or knowledge and with that you need to be a knowledgeable one interms of where, when to purchase from any cost with some internal assistance to guide you. So to those one you have just sell them off and have whatever you get from it not to lose the whole money and try to get another stock to start with. it is an experience that will push up in your next journey of poultry business don't be discouraged.thanks

Re: The Evils Of Hatchery Operators by Turks: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2016
And you should know not to breed turks and chickens in the same pen

1 Like

Re: The Evils Of Hatchery Operators by Nicogen4us(f): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Turks:
And you should know not to breed turks and chickens in the same pen
that is to the level of what you know about them and their vaccinations requirement.it has nothing to do under brooding.it is after brooding you need those conditions
Re: The Evils Of Hatchery Operators by Turks: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Loooool...You think it has anything to do with Vaccinations? Goodluck fam..You'll need it smiley
Nicogen4us:
that is to the level of what you know about them and their vaccinations requirement.it has nothing to do under brooding.it is after brooding you need those conditions
Re: The Evils Of Hatchery Operators by Nicogen4us(f): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
Turks:
Loooool...You think it has anything to do with Vaccinations? Goodluck fam..You'll need it smiley
what have been doing for the past 8years. Go and do more research work practically she.
Re: The Evils Of Hatchery Operators by Turks: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Looool...I don't he to brag on here..My people know me
Nicogen4us:
what have been doing for the past 8years. Go and do more research work practically she.

(1) (Reply)

BUY MAX OF 2O BIRDS / #2500 / Fish Meal Available In Large Quantity. / A Litre Is Equvalent To Six Bags Of NPK And Urea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.