Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander (1363 Views)

Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander / 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' / New Social Network By Nigerians To Be Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
I have been working on it for the past 4 months(I'm d only team tho).. It has finally launched..
To see,
-what is Tytit about and our mission visit:
[url]tytit.com/about[/url]

-how to use it visit:
[url]tytit.com/help[/url]

If you want an account for,
yourself visit: [url]tytit.com/signup[/url]
your blog, website, brand, company or business: [url]tytit.com/brands[/url]

core features for v1.0:
-Follow and Unfollow Users
-News Feeds
-See following and Followers
-Search for tytlers.. my tytit username is teampregar
-Link formatter(U dnt need to use a markup to post a link, just type the address of the link)
-Hashtag formatter
And More...

P.S:
You should create an account for your blogs so that you can promote your blogs on Tytit..
Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by D34lw4p(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nice one you did bro. One thing I would like to correct is the idea of verifying email before signing up, you're just setting out and needs lots of visitor to make the community very active.
Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
D34lw4p:
Nice one you did bro. One thing I would like to correct is the idea of verifying email before signing up, you're just setting out and needs lots of visitor to make the community very active.
Thanks, what you said it's true tho... I guess i did'nt have dat in mind when i was building, but the email verification can help incase of a hacked account or forgotten password.
Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
teampregar:
I have been working on it for the past 4 months(I'm d only team tho).. It has finally launched..
To see,
-what is Tytit about and our mission visit:
[url]tytit.com/about[/url]

-how to use it visit:
[url]tytit.com/help[/url]

If you want an account for,
yourself visit: [url]tytit.com/signup[/url]
your blog, website, brand, company or business: [url]tytit.com/brands[/url]

core features for v1.0:
-Follow and Unfollow Users
-News Feeds
-See following and Followers
-Search for tytlers.. my tytit username is teampregar
-Link formatter(U dnt need to use a markup to post a link, just type the address of the link)
-Hashtag formatter
And More...

P.S:
You should create an account for your blogs so that you can promote your blogs on Tytit..

I have always been behind you....wink..thought it was friend zone before
Sha I'll create account tonight
Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

I have always been behind you....wink..thought it was friend zone before
Sha I'll create account tonight
Thanks Bro...
Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2016
teampregar:

Thanks Bro...
Bro how long did it took you to learn php and develop tytit
Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by donsheddy1(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2016
Nice one bro, I really appreciate your effort. I have registered to prove i really like what you did. There's still room for improvement. Will join you to make this better.
Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2016
donsheddy1:
Nice one bro, I really appreciate your effort. I have registered to prove i really like what you did. There's still room for improvement. Will join you to make this better.
Thanks,
With time i will add more features to improve the experience of the service, i just hope you can invite mre friends
Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Bro how long did it took you to learn php and develop tytit
I learnt HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT AND PHP IN ONE MONTH AND A WEEK.. Bt i was nt that perfect tho(even nw xef i still dey learn) bt d only thing that helps me is my ability to design nd implement algorithms
Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
teampregar:

I learnt HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT AND PHP IN ONE MONTH AND A WEEK.. Bt i was nt that perfect tho(even nw xef i still dey learn) bt d only thing that helps me is my ability to design nd implement algorithms
Lolz cool lemme dedicate my one month then;
I can do the html and CSS and a little php but Js is still giving me tough time....
Right now one designing sef...I leant css with one video under 2days and am also learning bootstrap...chai the css video is more than 2hrs tho! And very easy because I practice along with the lecture....
Thanks lemme see what ah can do before October..

1 Like

Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by Emmysky(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Lolz cool lemme dedicate my one month then;
I can do the html and CSS and a little php but Js is still giving me tough time....
Right now one designing sef...I leant css with one video under 2days and am also learning bootstrap...chai the css video is more than 2hrs tho! And very easy because I practice along with the lecture....
Thanks lemme see what ah can do before October..
guy pls where can i get that video. i really need to learn css. abeg the download link.
E don tey wey i wan learn all these languages(FYI i no sabi any one)but i no see any tutor but now i wan teach myself. Already started with w3schools.com
Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Emmysky:
guy pls where can i get that video. i really need to learn css. abeg the download link.
E don tey wey i wan learn all these languages(FYI i no sabi any one)but i no see any tutor but now i wan teach myself. Already started with w3schools.com
It's a YouTube video, I have an app on my phone that enables me Download YouTube videos... I'll Recommend www.htmldog.com their lecture is short and easy to learn...after that you can use w3schools..
Lemme see how to give you the video...

1 Like

Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

It's a YouTube video, I have an app on my phone that enables me Download YouTube videos... I'll Recommend www.htmldog.com their lecture is short and easy to learn...after that you can use w3schools..
Lemme see how to give you the video...
KvngPrezo, if u force yourself to learn all of em fast(Thats wat i did) , make sure u continue practicing till, u can write a complete app without looking back at your tutorial book.. Right now me i cant write a full JS app without looking at an ebook oh(JS though Xha)
Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
teampregar:

KvngPrezo, if u force yourself to learn all of em fast(Thats wat i did) , make sure u continue practicing till, u can write a complete app without looking back at your tutorial book.. Right now me i cant write a full JS app without looking at an ebook oh(JS though Xha)
Yeah thanks.
Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2016
teampregar:

What's wrong with Tytit? The site is down.
Re: Check Out Tytit A Social Network By 17 Year Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

What's wrong with Tytit? The site is down.
Yes it is, I have even lost all it's data, but I am working on Tytit 2.0 and I promise it will be better and brand new.

(1) (Reply)

how to create space between nav menu and content in Protostar (photos) / Benefits Of Blogging About Your Passion / The Greatest Help From Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.