₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,211,421 members, 4,827,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019 at 09:30 PM

DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) (5468 Views)

Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / A Death Match "Superman Vs Hulk" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Holuwaferanmi(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
After considering your points

The Winner

Is



Vision


Five reasons vision will beat superman

1. Vision can phace and can control density

2. Vision can become invulnerable

3. Vision has speed and also fires Laser shots

4. Superman cant stand magic

5 even with super strenght theres 99.9% chance superman cant land a single punch on vision with 00.1% of landing a punch


Coming up in a new thread


Green Arrow vs Hawkeye

Guykhena
Ferab
VictoryofGOD
csamii
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Guykhena(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Holuwaferanmi:
After considering your points

The Winner

Is



Vision


Five reasons vision will beat superman

1. Vision can phace and can control density

2. Vision can become invulnerable

3. Vision has speed and also fires Laser shots

4. Superman cant stand magic

5 even with super strenght theres 99.9% chance superman cant land a single punch on vision with 00.1% of landing a punch


Coming up in a new thread


Green Arrow vs Hawkeye

G.uykhena
Fe.rab
Vic.toryofGOD
csa.mii
grin Marvel-1
DC-0


GA vs hawkeye?
That will be fun,I'll try not to be bias.. cheesy
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by csamii: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Holuwaferanmi:
After considering your points

The Winner

Is



Vision


Five reasons vision will beat superman

1. Vision can phace and can control density

2. Vision can become invulnerable

3. Vision has speed and also fires Laser shots

4. Superman cant stand magic

5 even with super strenght theres 99.9% chance superman cant land a single punch on vision with 00.1% of landing a punch


Coming up in a new thread


Green Arrow vs Hawkeye

Guykhena
Ferab
VictoryofGOD
csamii

Una win.

Green Arrow and don't even debate this one.
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Guykhena(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
csamii:


Una win.

Green Arrow and don't even debate this one.
Green Arrow shocked are you kidding me?
Let me just save my points for when the thread is set up ,be prepared Green Arrow is going down cheesy
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by csamii: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Guykhena:
Green Arrow shocked are you kidding me?
Let me just save my points for when the thread is set up ,be prepared Green Arrow is going down cheesy

Are you serious? Want to compare Green Arrow to that lazy Hawkeye?
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Guykhena(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
csamii:


Are you serious? Want to compare Green Arrow to that lazy Hawkeye?
Don't tell me your knowledge of Hawkeye is just limited to the MCU version.
Hawkeye is someone else.....Something else... smiley
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by csamii: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Guykhena:
Don't tell me your knowledge of Hawkeye is just limited to the MCU version.
Hawkeye is someone else.....Something else... smiley


Something else like what?

Master archer
Martial artist
What else?
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Guykhena(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
csamii:



Something else like what?

Master archer
Martial artist
What else?
Circus Performer grin ,once a Thief/Criminal(Trick shot)....
Don't worry,prepare to be full of surprises when the thread is set up smiley
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by freesinzu(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Holuwaferanmi:
After considering your points

The Winner

Is



Vision


Five reasons vision will beat superman

1. Vision can phace and can control density

2. Vision can become invulnerable

3. Vision has speed and also fires Laser shots

4. Superman cant stand magic

5 even with super strenght theres 99.9% chance superman cant land a single punch on vision with 00.1% of landing a punch


Coming up in a new thread


Green Arrow vs Hawkeye

Guykhena
Ferab
VictoryofGOD
csamii
So no mention abI angry
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by csamii: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Guykhena:
Circus Performer grin ,once a Thief/Criminal(Trick shot)....
Don't worry,prepare to be full of surprises when the thread is set up smiley

Gimme a mention then
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by victoryofGOD(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
well wat i just know is dat hawkeye is a good archer and modernised bow too but he his not that tough in any fight.in any mc films,he his always the firt to be taken down.i don't know much about greenarrow but all i know is dat hawkeye is better dan him
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by scaramenga: 4:38am On Sep 09, 2016
Vision go beat superman He's more similar to martian manhunter and that one fit beat superman
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Jaymaestro(m): 1:20am On Sep 10, 2016
superman
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by ricky8996: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
Is not right comparing Vision with Superman instead compare with Martian Manhunter

2 Likes

Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by MJBOLT(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Are we really arguing this? Supes wins no doubt,but it won't be easy though.

1 Like

Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by seunot: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
MJBOLT:
Are we really arguing this? Supes wins no doubt,but it won't be easy though.


LMAO...ROTF

I just had to coment....someone is thinking faster than light, even bending spacetime...

Hahahaaaa, I bet his brain and body isn't made up of any matter...OK, his an embodiment of dark energy and matter...Nah even those won't cut it.

Thee only answer my brain can come up with is he's omniscient...he created the universe and relish in his grandeur

WTF did I write...LMFAO
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by kryptonian1987(m): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
I wonder how guys of these days trying to ridicule Superman!
even comparing Almighty Thor to Superman would still be (slightly) ridiculous how much common Vision!... Abeg bro, don't go there

Superman is the embodiment of what superhero should be! he's the first, and the first will still remain the best....

forget the kryptonite weakness thing! Superman was created without limit. He can accomplished the most unthinkable feats-no others (including Thor, Vision and the rest) could think of! He's not just called Superman for nothing...

The guy is designed to mother and father all other superheroes, whether in strengths or feats!

Note:
Vision was created by earthly humans capabilities, Superman was never, so there's know amount of knowledge possessed by Vision that will outstripped Superman's.

it was even stated (in one of Superman's early edition) that a 9yr old kryptonian knowledge (mostly mathematically) is well smarter and vast 10times the knowledge/brain of earth best professor.

1 Like

Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Peppul(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
am surprised on how u guys look down on supes,
first of all which superman r we talking about cos we have different version of supes.... u should point that out first before we start arguing. well anyway its ur opinion. bt vision is no where near him.

1 Like

Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by spikedawson: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Superman is simply overrated, there are over 20 members of Justice league that would defeat superman. He is just an alien with superpowers due to earth's sun
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Guykhena:
It should be an easy win for Vision.
Vision is basically omnipotent,I think if the battle is set up it just boils down to how fast supes can get a hold on him before Vision Phases,of cus that won't be possible cus Vision's gonna see it coming anyway.

I mean he's an highly intelligent being he could predict all the generic moves superman could even think of taking.
He has mind control something Superman is susceptible to.
Density control,Intangibility,Shapeshifting,Mass control,Projection of solar energy beams e.t.c including possessing superman known attributes of Strength,Speed,Flight and having non of Supes weaknesses,not even having one of his own.

To be sincere,its gonna be one-sided,that's if all morality is shoved aside when the battle ensues..
Wow i think in all comparisons u have always supported a marvel character, wow just wow.
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Guykhena(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Wow i think in all comparisons u have always supported a marvel character, wow just wow.
*sighs* ,why are y'all like this?
This is a match-up based on fictional characters on who you think will win,like I told someone earlier its just been unfortunate in the match-ups so far the odds are in the favour of the Marvel characters compared to the DC characters presented.

Except y'all expect me to go against my own thought of the match-ups just for the sake of "balance" and that can't happen,I mean that goes against the essence of it anyway.

If a character deserves to win I go for the character(irrespective of the brand,that was why I told the op it was a bad idea putting the Marvel vs DC thing at the Topic,its gonna make people confuse it as a brand battle thing.
I think that's why you used the statement of me always supporting the Marvel characters )..

I stand to be corrected though..
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Jokerman(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
No superhero can defeat Superman, well except maybe professor x who can lock and control his mind. ..

Its like you guys kip reducing his abilities maybe after watch Ben affleck's Batman. ..

1 Like

Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by MJBOLT(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jokerman:
No superhero can defeat Superman, well except maybe professor x who can lock and control his mind. ..

Its like you guys kip reducing his abilities maybe after watch Ben affleck's Batman. ..
batman,aquaman,superboy have beaten superman before.
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Jokerman(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
MJBOLT:
batman,aquaman,superboy have beaten superman before.

That's because Superman abilities are toned down...
Although Batman is my best superhero, he is miles away from withstanding superman...

1 Like

Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Superman abeg grin

1 Like

Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Just reading some comments about vision to beat superman lol grin Comparing vision to superman is an insult. A normal Krypton go finish vision
If supes hol am, e go tear vision into two. A punch from supes go scatter all the screw and knot wey hold im body grin

2 Likes

Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
spikedawson:
Superman is simply overrated, there are over 20 members of Justice league that would defeat superman. He is just an alien with superpowers due to earth's sun

Pls name dem. Most of them are just made to have a fair fight
Like BvS. If not for a fair fight, supes will always beat batman a billion times.
Supes will kill bat in less than 5seconds, A simple head twist from supes will turn batman head to the back.

4 Likes

Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Way too late but I only just came across the post.

Vision beating Supes? Laughable!

Lemme clearly state that Superman can't be mind controlled(well, except with red kryptonite) Yeah? Watch Superman V the Elite or read Supes' abilities.

Supes can think in the speed of light, travel across multiverse within seconds(Superman Prime), and has a punch more than twice the weight of Earth, in fact is dumbbell was physics-engineered to weigh the same as Earth. With low energy and no access to the sun, he carried the same weigh for a day straight and stopped when he had to.

Vision can't phase with the speed of light but Supes' heat vision can. Vision doesn't have punch strength compared to Supes. Phasing? Supes can.. ... .
Read all about Superman Prime.


Supes to Darkseid: "I've always seen this world(Earth) as a cardboard. Afraid not to get loose. But you can handle it, can't u.. Big guy?" (not accurate) as he launches a supersonic punch (still, not even close to his max punch)

1 Like

Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by vince001: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dr. Manhattan vs Superman would be a better comparison.
Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Ellimist(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Superman bench-pressed 5 times the weight of the Earth for 5 days...without access to the sun's rays.
5 days straight.


Superman has burnt Martian Manhunter with his heat vision when he was phased inside WonderWoman. So Vision's phasing is comical at best.

Superman has ripped Doomsday in two. After a moral dilemma about holding back he got into a fight and...wait for it...tore Doomsday into two halves with his bare hands.
Vision? Say wah?

Superman cannot be mind-controlled just like that. Ask Martian Manhunter.

Superman can basically fly Vision to the Sun and bash the Mind Stone out of his face.

And btw the Mind Stone isn't magic...to those of you saying Superman is affected by magic. Blah blah blah.

OP before you make a verdict please wait for authorities to comment.

1 Like

Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Posman(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2016
Holuwaferanmi:
After considering your points

The Winner

Is



Vision


Five reasons vision will beat superman

1. Vision can phace and can control density

2. Vision can become invulnerable

3. Vision has speed and also fires Laser shots

4. Superman cant stand magic

5 even with super strenght theres 99.9% chance superman cant land a single punch on vision with 00.1% of landing a punch


Coming up in a new thread


Green Arrow vs Hawkeye

Guykhena
Ferab
VictoryofGOD
csamii

this is the dumbest verdict ever
there are marvel characters stronger than superman that has been established to beat superman and vision dint come close
and your reason for vision winning is Phasing out, speed and laser shots this is a joke
superman beats Man hunter, a master hypnotist and he also phases out too
superman has beaten flash, and vision's speed (hahahahaha) is nothing compared
or are we going to compare Darkseid's omega lasers to Vision's?
and Vision is more of an Android, nothing magical about him.
some pple just come here and download BS fact and u reached a conclusion? the topic hasnt even got a second page.
oga park well.
vision can't even lace Martial Manhunter's boot

1 Like

Re: DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) by Jokerman(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2016
How dare you compare Vision to Superman.... what nonsense is this??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Carreteras Secundarias 1997 Aka Backroads 1997 English Subtitles / Zee World Series Fan Thread / Where To Download Spartacus Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.