Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Insurance Awareness Amongst Nigerians - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Insurance Awareness Amongst Nigerians (597 Views)

Clean Full Opt. Honda Accord 2006(europe).With Tracker And Insurance For A Year. / Does Motor Insurance Work In Nigeria / Car Insurance In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insurance Awareness Amongst Nigerians by eobaro(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
I saw an incident at apongbon, tail end of eko bridge. a range rover sport SUV had been rammed from behind by a truck. the entire back of the SUV had been destroyed like beyond repair. i saw the owner at the edge of the bridge crying like a new born baby. my colleague walked to him to console him that all he needed to do was to call his insurance coy. it suprised us all that a man could put 14million naira on the road with no cover to any risk that may come to it.

Hence my quest to know to what level you think Nigerians understand the essence of insurance.

Expecting your comments.

(1) (Reply)

Customs Licenced Clearing Agent Work Only @ Tin -can Island. / Need A Naija Used 94/95/96 Toyota Camry / Hi, I'm New Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.