Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Blog Secretes, Adsense Hacks, Making Money Online Etc enter here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Secretes, Adsense Hacks, Making Money Online Etc enter here (465 Views)

The Secretes To Driving Massuve Traffic To Your Young Site / 12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic / Need Writers (blog, Magazines, Journal Etc) »enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Secretes, Adsense Hacks, Making Money Online Etc enter here by GodswillAJudins(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
if you already have a blog which you intend to make better, or you want to start a blog, and get it hosted on a reliable domain without going through someone who are in most cases scammers.
are you getting low traffic to you blog, and want the genuine way or the in genuine way to bumper up you traffic and get more clicks on your Adsense. or u want to know the secretes getting a Nigerian or foreign hosted and non hosted Adsense account within few Few days without spending a dime.
how to create or modify blogger or WordPress theme to you taste from already created themes.
and how to connect you Adsense payment directly to your Nigerian bank account without stress and avoid long processes. Secretes of affiliate marketing, and making money through YouTube. I have solution to all this and so much more I didn't mention.

enough of the boring talks, all of these you get on a well compiled self educating e-books and step by step tutorial videos.

contact me on what'sapp using 08168393703 or send an email to Godswizjudins@gmail.com

to indicate the aspect you are interested to get.

Re: Blog Secretes, Adsense Hacks, Making Money Online Etc enter here by GodswillAJudins(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2016
I don't claim to be an expert, but I know enough about traffic generation to regard getting a million visits a year as an achievable target. I've done it, doubled it, and more - with FREE traffic.
If you haven't reached a million visits a year, you should find this report useful.
When it comes to traffic generating, many affiliates and other website owners tend to get stuck in a comfortable rut. We often use a small number of favorite techniques and rarely venture beyond them.
I'm hoping this report will encourage you to look beyond the techniques you're using and try a few new ones. By using a wider variety of techniques, you'll attract new visitors from new places.
The wider you cast your traffic net, the more you future-proof your business. You probably won't use EVERY method listed here. Choose the ones which best suit your site, your skills, your interests and your temperament.
All the techniques I describe here involve work - but that's a GOOD thing. Many of your competitors will be too lazy to do the work involved, so when you do it, your traffic will leap ahead of theirs.
To do one or two of the things I describe, you may have to go to eLance or Rentacoder and hire a programmer. However, the vast majority of the techniques are free and relatively simple. Most of them require time, not money.

About 95% of this report describes strong, solid fundamentals - techniques which build a solid, long-term business. About 5% deals with gimmicks. Don't ignore the gimmicks. Sometimes they can work brilliantly. I like to think of search engines as my unpaid slaves, working for me 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Back in 2003 when I was seriously ill and running my business from hospital, my websites carried on like magic, receiving thousands of visitors every day. I LOVE free search engine traffic. How to get traffic to your site is a HUGE topic. Whole books have been written on just small aspects of it. This report is an introduction to the topic. For many of the techniques here, I'm just reminding you that they exist. Please don't just nod your head and think, "I know that." Take action. Try some of the techniques you're not using.
Other websites use these techniques successfully so why don't you? At the end of the report, there's a brief list of carefully chosen traffic generating resources I recommend.
This report is aimed at affiliates and those who intend getting more clicks on their Adsense advertisement but are not generating enough traffic. but you don't have to be an affiliate to find these traffic-generating tips useful.

email: godswizjudins@gmail.com or 08168393703 for our copy it's also available on amazon.com

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Guru Needed / I Need A Better Blogger Template / Download Any Youtube Video Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.