Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

BREAKING!!! Basketmouth & Family Robbed At Gunpoint In His Home This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING!!! Basketmouth & Family Robbed At Gunpoint In His Home This Morning (501 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Basketmouth & Family Robbed At Gunpoint In His Home This Morning by study4free(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
According to comedian Bovi, Basketmouth
and his family were robbed in his Lekki home
in the early hours of today Sept 7th and they
carted away all valuables. His words below….
“@basketmouth was robbed this morning in
his home in lekki phase 1 between the hours
of 2am and 4am, 7th of September 2016. He
and his family were held at gun point while
the sad episode lasted. Nobody was hurt.
Valuables were taken including the cctv
device. A report has been made at the police
station. He can’t be reached at the moment
but will be back on as soon as possible

http://skyevibes..co.ke/2016/09/breaking-basketmouth-family-robbed-at.html?m=1
Re: BREAKING!!! Basketmouth & Family Robbed At Gunpoint In His Home This Morning by ever811(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
now that its a comedian braking this news,how do we know its not one of his jokes?...
Re: BREAKING!!! Basketmouth & Family Robbed At Gunpoint In His Home This Morning by study4free(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
ever811:
now that its a comedian braking this news,how do we know its not one of his jokes?...

hahahaha maybe is truth o

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Spotting New Look Weeks After She Stopped Bleaching / TRIVIA : Abeg Who Be The Husband For This Wedding Picture / Meet The Baby Boy Who Was Born With 15 Fingers And 16 Toes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.