Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos (34596 Views)

Driver Smashes Car Into A Residential Building In Delta State (Photo) / Electric (NEPA) Pole Fell & Smashes A Car In Lekki, Only One Casualty Recorded / Car Rams Into A Building In Surulere Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by penzino(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
The owner of the white car go run go church go do thanks giving. He will be like, thank goodness I didn't park at the spot of the incidence as something kept telling me to park on the right side....

Explorers, why you go park there na? See as you push me go second page. Sha park to the right make that pole no smash your car grin
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by aninexzy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hb
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by dapiluv: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
Money,i don enter bush. Sorry ooooooo!
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by abike12(f): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dang... If na driver park am there, they're gonna have the worst day. Thank God no one was inside.
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by aninexzy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
runsboy:
Thank God pesin no dey inside
. Chai na economy cos am, dem no use enof cement lay the pole. Thank God nobody kick bucket
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by kaylex1994(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
you tell the man that place no be car park?
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by Explorers(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
penzino:
The owner of the white car go run go church go do thanks giving. He will be like, thank goodness I didn't park at the spot of the incidence as something kept telling me to park on the right side....

Explorers, why you go park there na? See as you push me go second page. Sha park to the right make that pole no smash your car grin

Na chancing be that bro grin

1 Like

Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by donsheddy1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
An Act Of God. God go pay
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by Cathony(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
ikiller:
This car was bought with illegal money
Seriously...u nor Sabi talk

1 Like

Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by Mariojane(f): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Love Machine:
He should sue the pole for damage.
lolz you are kidding right?
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by dayleke: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
If no be "Evil Spirit",
Then na "End of Discussion".
Abi na wetin dem dey call this one?

Thank baba God sha say no live lost.
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by bigtt76(f): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Never park behind or under a tree or pole people nor go hear angry
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by ahahnow: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Someones ex girlfriend got revenge..how can this happen on its own?
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by steeltu(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
#Changebeginswithme #Changebeginswithme #Changebeginswithme #Changebeginswithme #Changebeginswithme #Changebeginswithme #Changebeginswithme #Changebeginswithme #Changebeginswithme #Changebeginswithme #Changebeginswithme #Changebeginswithme
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by esuLAAROYE(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
madgoat:
The owner of that white Toyota will go for Thanksgiving on sunday cheesy
sometimes I wonder why a sane person will answer an insane username.....then i realise the goat in madgoat is definetly a human-goat
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by jay7(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sorry for the car owner

1 Like

Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by prince985(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
haaaaa thank God i shifted my range Rover ...such a relief..i wanted to park in d other spot wen i noticed d pole was actin funny so i quickly reparked my white range Rover as u can c it der ..i tried to warn d guy in d smashed car but he wouldnt listen to me...but we thank God no lives were lost cry
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by claremont(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Just put a claim on your car insurance and the full cost of the car will be paid. No need to waste time blaming witches and wizards like majority of the comments above me.
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
NTOOOOORRRRRR

Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
He should sue PHCN. Well I guess I'm beginning to think like an American grin
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by sisisioge: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
This one is aransi o...may God engage our village witches with telemundo, keeping up the kays and zeetv lest they have our time o. This guy's village witches obviously don't have TV or NEPA took their light.

May God win!
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by clems93(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Thank God no one was hurt.
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by PreciousBro: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
And the owner will be like...

1 Share

Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by ichommy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hian!
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by AntiWailer: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
He should call his insurance.

They will come and resolve their problem.
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by AntiWailer: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
ucsparks:
NTOOOOORRRRRR

??

Ntooor for ?

Guess you have lost hope you can never own something like that.
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by Daddytyrese: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Davash222:
The owner of the white Toyota beside that car will be like
'they can't see me'
he will go for testimony in church
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by danypst: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
o mehn! What is this?
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
ikiller:
[s]This car was bought with illegal money[/s]

angry
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:13am On Sep 08, 2016
who will pay for the damages now?
Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by Sunsyno(m): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2016
riches belong to God he will still blessed u more abundantly

1 Like

Re: Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos by doskie(m): 12:46am On Sep 08, 2016
mrpatozky:
Karma is at work... Why that particular car.. . Hope no one was shocked sha

LEARN PRACTICAL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF CHARGE CONTROLLERS, UPS, INVERTERS AND POWER TRANSFORMERS

Whatsapp 08166233413
lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bentley First Ever Suv (Pictures) / See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car / Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.