Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Help A Friend Fellow Nairalanders. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Friend Fellow Nairalanders. (371 Views)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / What I Saw In A Friend's School Today (pictures) / FUTO Student Bites Off Nose Of Fellow Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend Fellow Nairalanders. by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Good evening my friend have been crying all Day and he does not know how to deal with insults. He is currently a Class Representative who calls the Lecturers for their lectures. But he usually get insulted by some lecturers who feel. He made a wrong statement or wrong time of calling. Pls he is currently having issues on how to let go of this insults in his heart, once he gets insulted. He mourns it for hours before he gets himself.

Pls what advice can you fellow Nairalanders render to him on how to let go of this insults and concentrate on his primary assignment which is to read and pass. Than worrying over nothing.
Re: Help A Friend Fellow Nairalanders. by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
I have already told him to read his book and concentrate on his studies. And he should stop thing over what he can't change. But he insist he needs a book to read and be courageous.
Re: Help A Friend Fellow Nairalanders. by MTHBOSS(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Eayah, I was once in this type of shoe (though not class rep, buh course rep) I learn a lot from it. You gat to be more active and don't pay attention to their remarks, you are not doing it for today but tomorrow. Some respect me more for the way i do my things coz I don't care of what they say. Bro, keep doing your good work and you have to be a man.
Re: Help A Friend Fellow Nairalanders. by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
MTHBOSS:
Eayah, I was once in this type of shoe (though not class rep, buh course rep) I learn a lot from it. You gat to be more active and don't pay attention to their remarks, you are not doing it for today but tomorrow. Some respect me more for the way i do my things coz I don't care of what they say. Bro, keep doing your good work and you have to be a man.

God bless you.
Re: Help A Friend Fellow Nairalanders. by sinaj(f): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lol its a normal thing nau grin

If he isn't emotionally stable, he should resign.

After all it ain't compulsory

(1) (Reply)

LIC AAO 2016 Results Merit List PDF ~ Assistant Administrative Officer Exam Qual / JAMB Announces Deadline For 2016/2017 Admission Exercise For All Schools / Can I Switch From Mechanical To Surveying Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.