Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos (2007 Views)

Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
An online user has alleged that men of the Nigerian Police Force just opened fire on his car on his way from Abuja earlier today. According to him, their excuse was that they got information that armed robbers where coming from his direction and decided to open fire on the first car coming..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/policemen-allegedly-shoot-mans-car-on.html

Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2016

Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
why am i not surprised

5 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by Davash222(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nigeria Police again

Na fear fear make dem open fire like that. Cowards.
What happens to capturing the armed robbers if actually their intel is right?
Instead they opened fire on innocent taxpayer.

4 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Men in "Black"
Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by Rednaxelot: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
The Nigerian Police just opened fire on my car on my way from Abuja. Bullets back and front..God pass dem.. Their excuse is they got information armed robbers where coming from my direction and decided to open fire on the first car coming..
The difference between the Nigerian Police and robbers is just the uniform.

Nigerian police are just robbers in uniform!

15 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by Nairastake: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
There're 1 billion ways to die in Nigeria.

Can someone just listen to their excuse

6 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by sunkoye: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Those kill joy pple. They are not answerable to any one. No one ask them to account for their Daz. I will disown any one in my family dat joined Nigerian Police.

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nigeria police always behave like tout , Radicals untrained . they are Good in shooting innocent people but make them see Armed Robbers, they will run inside bush remove they uniform and hide . i hate seeing them while driving on the road, Begging money like Beggars

2 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by progress69: 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
bEASTs can keep cookig up stories. Then where they are arrested they shout freedom of speech. No level of blackmail will make APC loose in 2019. Mark my words
Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by Balkan(m): 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
This government nawoo

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by Luckymay(f): 12:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Bunch of mediocrities parading themselves as police. Honestly Nigerian police force is a disgrace to anything force. Imagine if they killed the man. I'd bet they will cook up a lie against him turning him to culprit instead of victim.

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by 1shortblackboy: 12:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Ndi ara angry angry
Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by DeKen: 1:15am On Sep 08, 2016
What the hell! As a Nigerian, the chance of being killed by this our so called friends is more than the chance of being killed by robbers.
Will the excesses of the Police ever be put in check?

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by Larryfest(m): 3:43am On Sep 08, 2016
This is what i call "police story".....they fired out of fear. Unprofessional gun carriers!

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by Babangida70(m): 6:07am On Sep 08, 2016
Nigerian police and mumu shooting be like...

Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by agwom(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2016
change..

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by segebase(m): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2016
alll naija police need to go yaba left to chk dem brains
Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by Osama10(m): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2016
Na wa oh, just like that.
Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by mzanave(f): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Police is ur friend true true....what if a stray hit sm1 around.nawa for dem oo
Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by popez: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2016
progress69:
bEASTs can keep cookig up stories. Then where they are arrested they shout freedom of speech. No level of blackmail will make APC loose in 2019. Mark my words

Chai! Dem dun use this wan brain play baba ijebu. Smh
Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by JonSnow(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2016
the zoo at it again. grin

ICC tabulating buhari's fvck ups would be like this right now
Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by anibi9674: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2016
Nigeria police is the best police in the world.... VP osibande. if i hear.
Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by GenWOJUOLA(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2016
Cursed set of animals
Re: Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos by Mustay(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2016
I understand the NPF has its issues but my 6th sense questions this:

"According to him, their excuse was that they got information that armed robbers where coming from his direction and decided to open fire on the first car coming."

So, they are/were so unintelligent to get or be given details of the armed robbers' vehicle that they carried out a FSFS (First Sighted, First Shot at)

Where or how did the online user also get the NPF's excuse? Did he go back the next day to confirm or after dodging the bullets, he went to address them? #JustCurious

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Begins Sale Of Presidential Aircrafts (photos) / To Whom It May Concern,,phcn Is Killing Us And Nigerians Are Dieing In Silence.. / Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.