Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Launch Of 4G Lte Network In Nigeria The Way Backward - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Launch Of 4G Lte Network In Nigeria The Way Backward (336 Views)

Full List Of 4g Smartphones With Band 28(700) That Will Work With Glo 4G Network / List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics / Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Launch Of 4G Lte Network In Nigeria The Way Backward by mp3center(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Prior to Ntel launch this year everyone was anticipating and excited that we would get 4g on our mobile phones after a long wait, they unveiled their data plans then i concluded that they are not ready for Nigeria.

Now, Mtn came with the idea of launching theirs after the successful acquisition of Visaphone. It was another way to show superiority to other Network Providers.

Again when the data plans where unveiled i reached another conclusion that they are jokers.

Below are the Summary of Their Data Plans:

Ntel 4G LTE Data Plans

Smart Phone Starter – #1,000 -Unlimited Data, 30 minutes voice call, SMS – VALID FOR 3 DAYS.

Standard Plan – ₦2,400 – Unlimited Data, 70 minutes voice call, SMS – VALID FOR 7 DAYS

Monthly Plans – #9,000 – Unlimited Data, 300 minutes voice call, SMS – VALID FOR 30DAYS.

Note: Data throttling applies

MTN 4G LTE DATA PLANS
1. 100MB for N500
2. 150MB for N449
3. 200MB for N1000
4. 42GB for 12 months @ N66,499.
5. Unlimited for one month N36,999

To me they only want to enslave us as they did years back, its no coincidence that Mtn 4g lte data ia similar to what their normal plans were before they were forced to review it due to Glo competition.

I understand what 4g lte means since you can get Tecno W3 without 4g chip for 27,500Naira and the one with 4g Chip for 22,800Naira. 

But why are we retrograding, it is clear that they had no intention of reviewing their normal data plans if not for the competition they received, and in this case Ntel is their major competition but they would edge them because of non-avaliability of Ntel Network all over the country.

Well, if you were thinking launching of 4g lte by this Network providers is the way forward, Please take a minute to rethink as this is the height of hypocrisy and we are only RETROGRADING.

Written by Onasanya Tunde
Head Admin http://rammyblog.com.ng
Facebook Username: Onasanya Tunde
Phone Number: 09035711074

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Make Hidden Apps On My Techno P5 Visible / Iphone 5c 8gb & 16gb FORSALE WHOLESALE PRICE!! / Brand New Samsung Galaxy Core Prime For Sale @ #38,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.