Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot (1413 Views)

Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Pedophile Priest With HIV Who Raped 30 Children, Found Crucified Outside Church / Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Coffin containing dead children found in woman's boot

Woman reportedly caught with dead bodies in Lagos.

According to a post shared by Nollywood actress Diora Chidera-Adiele, a woman who was driving an SUV, was caught along Mowe/Ibafo expressway in Lagos.

After a thorough search of her car, the police recovered the bodies of 6 children (3 males, 3 females with their heads chopped off) in a coffin in the boot of the woman’s car.
“Good evening Nigerians, I honestly do not know what the world is turning to. Yesterday on the Berger/Mowe Ibafo express, a woman and her driver in her jeep, were apprehended by the police, there was a coffin in her booth, she was shouting at the policemen and almost fighting them, claiming it was her husband’s corpse. They almost fell for her drama until God used one of the policemen to expose her evil.

This policeman smartly went to the booth, brought out the coffin and broke it open. Behold, there were 6 dead children in that coffin, 3 boys(with their body parts intact) and 3 amputated female head, with intestines of different children wrapped in foils. This woman was going out of Lagos. I am certain that was her business, until God had finished preparing her special chair in HELL where she will be sitting beside the devil.

If you have children around you, be it yours or that of your friends/family/neighbour, please look after them, monitor them as closely as you can, this world is dominated by EVIL DOERS. May the souls of those innocent children and the ones nobody hears about, rest in perfect peace, GOD HELP US!!

Re: Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
What is this world turning to? Why are humans so wicked more than the devil these days? When the Devil hears or sees all these atrocities , i am sure he will go like "haba, dis is too wicked and devilish o!" . . . God help and protect us.
Re: Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by 4reala(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Devil don catch am grin her own don done
Re: Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hope u cn read very well ?
Re: Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
djpop100:
Hope u cn read very well ?
. . . . . . What are you saying sire?!
Re: Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by PBarney(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Don’t just stand up from bed and do whatever comes your way. Plan your day because your daily fulfillment is embedded in carrying out your daily plans.
Oyebamiji Barnabas: GOAL goals oyebamijibarnabas..com
Re: Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by dmgr(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
R.i.p to doz little children
Re: Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by EpicMaurice(m): 12:47am On Sep 08, 2016
We will not take this!!!!
I repeat, NCAN will not take this!!!!!

You must provide her name or we close this thread.

1 Like

Re: Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by GMBuhari: 2:56am On Sep 08, 2016
No photo ??

Ahdonbelivit
Re: Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by agwom(m): 5:42am On Sep 08, 2016
wicked woman...
Re: Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 08, 2016
As much as i sympathize with the 'dead kids'......

I wont believe this story until i read it from a credible source
Re: Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by izzou(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2016
Coffin containing dead children found in woman's boot

Woman reportedly caught with dead bodies in Lagos.

According to a post shared by Nollywood actress Diora Chidera-Adiele, a woman who was driving an SUV, was caught along Mowe/Ibafo expressway in Lagos.

After a thorough search of her car, the police recovered the bodies of 6 children (3 males, 3 females with their heads chopped off) in a coffin in the boot of the woman’s car.
“Good evening Nigerians, I honestly do not know what the world is turning to. Yesterday on the Berger/Mowe Ibafo express, a woman and her driver in her jeep, were apprehended by the police, there was a coffin in her booth, she was shouting at the policemen and almost fighting them, claiming it was her husband’s corpse. They almost fell for her drama until God used one of the policemen to expose her evil.

This policeman smartly went to the booth, brought out the coffin and broke it open. Behold, there were 6 dead children in that coffin, 3 boys(with their body parts intact) and 3 amputated female head, with intestines of different children wrapped in foils. This woman was going out of Lagos. I am certain that was her business, until God had finished preparing her special chair in HELL where she will be sitting beside the devil.

If you have children around you, be it yours or that of your friends/family/neighbour, please look after them, monitor them as closely as you can, this world is dominated by EVIL DOERS. May the souls of those innocent children and the ones nobody hears about, rest in perfect peace, GOD HELP US!!

As long as that's the source, I don't believe it.

cool
Re: Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by Okpore101(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2016
I cover My Family with the blood of Jesus!!!
Re: Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by olumaxi(m): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2016
This is serioustically seriouslly serious.....i actually thought d news is from kenya,but alas.....
Re: Coffin Containing Dead Children Found In Woman's Boot by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
I smell lies

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Six People Reportedly Found Dead In A 'brothel' In Umuahia, Abia State / Man Shot Dead Outside US Embassy Kenya As He Tried To Stab Guard (GRAPHIC Photo) / Suspected Thieves Stripped Unclad And Brutalized In Imo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.