Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole (24647 Views)

Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by Okijajuju1(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2016
From where?

UNIBEN?
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by chxe: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2016
madridguy:
PDP: Association of criminals.

I thought it was
A- Association
of
P-past
C- Criminals
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by chrisdayo: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Well done Oshiomole one of the best politians of our time...419 personified. Your fellow guys in Labour would be ashamed to call you Comrade after your tenure. Even this Obaseki would still have your bitter pills someday. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by Olukat(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Is Oshiomole running for third term?
It seems Mr. Obaseki doesn't know what to do about the contest
Anyway, the dooms day is here...APC IS GONE IN EDO grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by Mistermamus(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Diz ugly desperate black bat shuld shutup thief infact no 3rd term 4 u

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2016

1 Share

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by anonimi: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2016
greatgod2012:
This oshiomhole sha!

He's the one always attacking and re-attacking, while the real gubernatorial candidate is enjoying his peace.

He's definitely loosing his peace and rest of mind over this election.

He has so much to COVER UP for his senseless looting of the Edo state treasury in the last eight years.
Unfortunately the REAL nest of killers in the All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party are unable to murder Eze-Iyamu the way Engr. Funsho Williams was brutally murdered before the Lagos state 2007 elections for the same cover-up objective.
Sooner rather than later, JUSTICE shall be done for our REAL political martyrs.

[img]http://mile2herald.files./2015/01/funsho-williams-court-logos3.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2700691_adamauwife_jpeg1a43183da83b73aea9fe5c12764502a7

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by MropeEleniyan00(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Politics with his palava...Being a Pyrate is it a crime?................Oshiomole let EDO people decide....You spoil our labour Union..This man was my hero then but later he dirty his hand with crooky politics...shitty politics

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by Omeokachie: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
You would have thought that Oshiomhole is a candidate in this election.
He's taken the shine off the APC candidate...we are staring at a repeat of OBJ campaigning for Yar Adua.

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by ancientbanana: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
And buhari has no certificate

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Osho now campaigning d PDP way

Attacking d person of ur opponent

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by Marcosesq: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
I will not refuse to vote for ize iyamu because he was expelled from school,i refuse to vote for him because he is a thief who has no tangible plan for Edo state. Obaseki is the man.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by Ahmeduana(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
GoggleB:

https://www.naij.com/960463-controversy-pastor-osagie-ize-iyamu-rusticated-school-oshiomhole-reveals.html?source=index_main

THE IDIOT NA NOW YOU KNOW SAY THEM RUSTICATE! WHAT ABOUT YOUR DULLARD PRESENT WEY NO SET FOOT INTO THE FOUR CORNER OF SECONDARY SCHOOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by anonimi: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
ancientbanana:
And buhari has no certificate

Even the Oshiomole sef no get certificate. grin
Birds of a feather flock together, surely grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by KardinalZik(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buhari sef wey be Oshiomole Oga no get certificate.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by DICKtator: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wooow!!

Polithiefcians are extremely stupid , and their followers are no exceptions!!!

Oshiomole claims the returns from Bendel Brewery wasn't placed in government coffers but was siphoned by the opposition while in power

A right thinking government would set up a panel to investigate this and submit or forward it to EFCC/ICPC for further investigations

But he either cannot substantiate the claim or he must've been a beneficiary of the claim!!!!

If you are privy to such information, why don't you use it against the opposition to silence them?

Silly jokers!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by DeRay98(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
dimieprincess:
Thank God he was rusticated though not conceding to his shenanigans, at least he attended a university. So Osho tell me why you refused to attend one?

How ignorant can you be...go to Wikipedia to read about where Oshiomhole graduated.
Ruskin University, Oxford, England. Majored in Economics and Industrial Relations.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by DeRay98(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
anonimi:

Even the Oshiomole sef no get certificate. grin
Birds of a feather flock together, surely grin grin
Always talking and typing rubbish.
Rumour mongers
How ignorant can you be...go to Wikipedia to read about where Oshiomhole graduated.
Ruskin University, Oxford, England. Majored in Economics and Industrial Relations
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by senatorbayor(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oshiomole seems to have adopted the cry cry baby mode!

Was it not same Ize-yamu Oshiomole appointed to head one of the sensitive post in his govt.
How come he appointed someone he claimed was rusticated for misdemeanour.

Politicians' mouth and stinking gushing taps are same.
#nocontrol
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by DeRay98(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Omeokachie:
You would have thought that Oshiomhole is a candidate in this election.
He's taken the shine off the APC candidate...we are staring at a repeat of OBJ campaigning for Yar Adua.

Dr Ogbemudia used his personal credibility to campaigned Lucky Igbinedion in 1999.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by DeRay98(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
MropeEleniyan00:
Politics with his palava...Being a Pyrate is it a crime?................Oshiomole let EDO people decide....You spoil our labour Union..This man was my hero then but later he dirty his hand with crooky politics...shitty politics

You didn't see the thread yesterday when PDP accused Obaseki of not reading what he claimed to read in university. Fews ago when Obaseki said he used certified photocopy of his certificate to register because he had misplaced the original copies while packing from one office to another and PDP lashed on it like predator to use for their campaign that Obaseki has no certificate.
Certificates issues has become a recurring cheap tactics that PDP has always applied and each time they fail.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Davash222:

You mean Association of Past Criminals?

APC

More like PDP= PERMANENTLY DESTRUCTIVE PILFERERS!

or PDP = PROFESSIONAL DESTRUCTIVE PEOPLE

or PDP = PASSING D PAIN

or PDP = POSTERITY DESTROYING PEOPLE
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by Omeokachie: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
DeRay98:

Dr Ogbemudia used his personal credibility to campaigned Lucky Igbinedion in 1999.

And Edo people were the better for it?
OBJ did same with Yar Adua; and Nigerians had good news to share?

I dont see Obama out-shining Hilary in the on-going campaign.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by gbishman: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oshomole just shut up already, for crying out loud you are not the gubernatorial aspirant, let the aspirant speak and criticize for himself.
Come to think of it, are u just realising Ize Iyamu was rusticated?
If no why why did you have him in your cabinet and also commend him for being very instrumental to your government.
Just so u knoe the Bini's have no issue with Obaseki it is you we have a problem with.
U have served, so clear the arena for others choosen by the people to vote.
This is the same godfatherism you cried about that u are replicating.
Its quite pathetic

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hmmmm. I don't think that it is true that Ize-Iyamu (aka Pelebe) was rusticated for 2 sessions because he poured acid on a fellow student. If I may recall very well (because I was in Uniben too as a student) he was rusticated because he was one of the leaders of the Pirates confraternity. I think he was either the Capone or 2nd or 3rd in command. Oshiomole is not correct to say that Pelebe was rusticated because he poured acid on somebody. He couldn't have been the one who poured the acid, because he was in his final year then and was very eager to leave school and head for Law School. Fellow Nigerians I don't have anything at stake in Edo State Election because I'm not from that state. I may not have voted for Pelebe if I'm to vote. But I believe that the records must be set straight. Let me also state that the guy on whom was poured the acid survived and he is walking around very well. No part of him was impaired as its being speculated by Oshiomole. Oshiomole's statement is nothing but calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it. I ask Oshiomole, didn't he appoint Ize-Iyamu as his SSG? Was he not aware of his pouring acid on a fellow student? Please let us play politics with facts and not on exaggerations.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by basadenet: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Whatever Oshiomole can say whatever he likes, pastor ize- iyamu will triumph at the end of day.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by anonimi: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
DeRay98:
Always talking and typing rubbish.
Rumour mongers
Ruskin University, Oxford, England. Majored in Economics and Industrial Relations

I knew someone will be so dumb as to enter the trap that I set for the illiterate fake comrade I-go-chop-too aka Go & Die.

Oshiomhole’s educational qualification, pre-election matter – Tribunal

The tribunal held that the issue of Oshiomhole’s educational qualification was a pre- election, matter which the petitioner (Airhiavbere) ought to have contested before a Federal High or a state high court prior to the governorship election.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/oshiomholes-educational-qualification-pre-election-matter-tribunal/

Oshiomhole vs Airhiavbere: A Tale Of Certificate Forgery By Theophilus Ilevbare

A closer look at Governor Oshiomhole’s credentials showed that though he claimed to have attended Iyamoh Primary School, Iyamoh, in the then Midwest state from 1957-1962, his claim is contrary to an investigation by the Edo State Ministry of Education which revealed that Iyamoh Primary School was founded in 1963, a year after the governor said he graduated from it. His name is said not to be in the Class Register nor among the graduated class of the Blessed Martins Secondary Modern School that he claimed to have graduated from in 1965. If he was born in 1953 and graduated from a secondary school in 1965, as declared under oath, could it be correct that he complete secondary school at the age of 12?

Curiously, the name on Oshiomhole’s primary and secondary school certificates simply bore Adams Aliyu, and his Ahmadu Bello University Adult Education certificate submitted to INEC, bore Adams O. Aliyu, while subsequent certificates bore his current name Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole. This disconnect in his names was made evident when the comrade governor in a handwritten affidavit, that he personally deposed to INEC, stated that he had no previous names other than Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole. The discrepancy in Oshiomhole’s stated dates, names and schools belie the veracity of his claim and may be considered as perjury. The PDP’s candidate argued that in line with the provisions of the constitution, he was not eligible to stand as a candidate in the election.

After Oshiomhole’s claim to secondary education, he obtained an adult education certificate from Ahmadu Bello University before proceeding to Ruskin College, Oxford, an educational institution that specializes in providing education opportunities for adults with few or no formal qualifications, where he obtained a diploma in Economics and Industrial Relations.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2012/12/07/oshiomhole-vs-airhiavbere-tale-certificate-forgery-theophilus-ilevbare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
Let us vote. Like for POI and Share for obaseki.
Vote wisely
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by higherpower: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
greatgod2012:
My own observation about Oshiomhole is that, he's hiding something and he's scared that POI will expose those things he's hiding, if he's elected, hence, his do or die campaign strategies.

As a rational person which I believe u are, I would expect that u either fault Oshiomhole. Was Ize rustigated or not?
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by IYANGBALI: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
Abeg make dis erec-tion come and go jor
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by megabyte2(f): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Kettle calling pot black, he is already having sleepless night on an election that is yet to be conducted.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole by Edetson(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
It is quite appealing these days how politicians leave the duty of administration to low language

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"FG May Shutdown Unless NASS Reconvenes" - Presidency Warns / Mohammed Indimi's Oriental Energy Named In UK Criminal Conviction / Ephraim Inyang's House On Fire On Christmas Day. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.