Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Common Mistakes People Make On Fiverr. Come And Learn for free...... - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Common Mistakes People Make On Fiverr. Come And Learn for free...... (2835 Views)

Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Mistakes People Make On Fiverr. Come And Learn for free...... by Fingerprinter(m): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
chinoify:
Thanks for your patience......

Let's go down to business... (Please don't mind any typo)
Reasons why people don't succeed on fiverr.
1. How many hours do you have for online business? Fiverr shouldn't be a part time stuff, just like offline business needs your attention to succeed; fiverr also needs your attention. I spend 16-20 hours online daily. Reason is; most white buyers on fiverr are very impatient. When they come to purchase a gig, they streamline their search to the specific gig. among the options displayed, they will look for people online and message them or message all the people (for people looking for discounts). Naturally, the first-third to respond wins the deal. If such happens and you are offline, your guess is as good as mine. So we see why time is very important.

2. Buyers request: as a newbie, most ogas will tell you to buy reviews after opening an account. Well I have never bought a review from any body living or dead. I also don't encourage my students to do same. Speaking from my own niche (traffic) and as I said earlier you should be online most times, when fiverr posts or updates buyers request and you are amongs 1-3 to submit a request, there is every possibility of you getting that job. This is the trick I use and I have been teaching my students on traffic, I will post a request as this... "Hi there, I can give you a better deal. I will send a free traffic to your site for some hours, if it meets your requirements then you can order my gig. What about that?
Expecting your response.. Thanks. You have done 2tins here... 1. Attached a call to action, which a white man will like to respond to, and also made him remove that iota of doubt that your traffic is fake. Naturally he will want to give your gig a try and when that happens, you have 90% chance of getting that offer. So stay glued to buyers request.

3. When you practice the above, in some days you should start getting some good reviews. Which will help rank your gig.

4. Gig ranking. Before I opened this thread, I used to think that when I send enough fake traffic to my gig... Fiverr will rank it, but it isn't that way any longer. This is the best way to rank a gig (this info is worth 10k) don't just creat a gig because you know what to write. Before you create that gig, search for similar gig on fiver... Eg; "targeted traffic" amongst the results that will be displayed, looked a top rated seller and copy his gig title. Pls note that their might be error in his English composition, pls don't correct it in your description. Just copy and paste. Eg.. He might use, "I will give traffic to website any country for Google 2k daily for $5" Me and knows the English is wack. So an oversabi Nigerian will want to write better... Sir it is not in your writing skills.... Just copy and paste.. Also copy his gig description and tags but not pictures or videos.. Please create yours.... You can also go to peopleperhour . Com and search for similar gig, copy the persons pics and upload on yours..... This is what happens when you apply this trick. When ever a buyer search for targeted traffic, it will display the top rated seller and yours also on first page, most buyers don't won't to pick top rated because they need a fast job and someone they can talk to, they will message you and that is it... It will fall for you....

Guys I will kwantinu this later as chanced..... Please drop your questions.... Advertisers ejoor, biko, Dan Allah don't spoil this thread. I have to start my work..
Ps: I will answer or give more tips mostly at nights.

Please bro, I followed the other of your traffic thread and created gigs. I've had sales, even gotten to level 1 but one thing I noticed is that most buyers are always hell bent on real traffic.
Please is there a way we can deliver real traffic?
Re: Common Mistakes People Make On Fiverr. Come And Learn for free...... by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 19, 2016
Sell Your Neteller ,Skrill , Western Union , Money Gram & Freelancer Fund From Fiverr,Guru,Upwork To Us And Get Your Naira Account Credited Within Minutes Receiving Your Withdrawn!!!.

Receiving Paypal Rate. N350/$1.
Neteller / Payoneer / Skrill Rate. N365/$1.
Western Union/Money Gram Rate. N390/$1.

Cc : Aleairhub
Re: Common Mistakes People Make On Fiverr. Come And Learn for free...... by fattbabakay(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2017
Sorry if this looks spammy, just thought it might help someone. Check this post for how to rank your Fiverr gig.

Thanks me later though.
Re: Common Mistakes People Make On Fiverr. Come And Learn for free...... by Hilux101: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Very informative OP. I actually have a friend who applied this same tips outlined and got a little above $100 as a new seller in few weeks. Always stay online, can't stress this enough.

I will be very glad if OP can explain how he delivers his traffic, I have always been interested in traffic gigs
Re: Common Mistakes People Make On Fiverr. Come And Learn for free...... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Open A Current Account In Nigeria? / How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? / Pls Help Is it Safe To Invest My School Fees On MMM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.